Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/11/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:21:08 -0500

DELETION OF AGENDA ITEM FROM THE MARCH 11, 2004, OPEN COMMISSION
MEETING
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244821A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244821A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244821A1.txt> 

Report No: 2650 Released:  03/11/2004.  CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS
BUREAU REFERENCE INFORMATION CENTER PETITION FOR RULEMAKING FILED.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244827A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244827A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244827A1.txt> 

Report No: TEL-00767 Released:  03/11/2004.  INTERNATIONAL
AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED. (DA No.  04-668).  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-1460
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-668A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-668A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/11/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT
IS PREPARED TO GRANT UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BAND LICENSES UPON FULL AND
TIMELY PAYMENT. (DA No.  04-666)  Auction No. 48.  WTB. Contact:  Evan
Baranoff at (202) 418-7142. News Media Contact: Lauren Patrich at (202)
418-7944
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A3.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-666A5.txt> 

 IP ENABLED SERVICES.   Proposed examining issues relating to services
and applications making use of Internet Protocol, including VoIP
services.  
Seek comment on the impact that IP-enabled services have had and will
continue to have on the US communications landscape. (Dkt No.  04-36).
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  12/12/2004 by NPRM. (FCC No.
04-28).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-28A6.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/