Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel FCC Violations #1- Nextel Pays $30,000.00 for Unlicensed Operation (From Nextel-1) Archives

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 04:01:15 -0500

Nextel FCC Violation #1- Nextel Pays $30,000.00 for Unlicensed
Operation (From Nextel-1) Archives

Nextel Communications, Inc., Reston, VA. Issued $10,000 NAL for
unlicensed operation on frequencies
assigned to the Private Land Mobile Radio Services at a site in New
Orleans, LA. New Orleans, LA Office
(4/24/00).

Nextel Communications, Inc., Reston, VA. Issued $10,000 NAL for
unlicensed operation on frequencies
assigned to the Private Land Mobile Radio Services at a site in
Metairie, LA. New Orleans, LA Office
(4/25/00).

Nextel Communications, Inc., Reston, VA. Issued $10,000 NAL for
unlicensed operation on frequencies
assigned to the Private Land Mobile Radio Services at a site in Kenner,
LA. New Orleans, LA Office
(4/26/2000).

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG