Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EXTENSION OF TIME SOUGHT TO FILE REPLY COMMENTS ON ADICORP’S PETITION FOR RULEMAKING

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:09:12 -0500

DA 04-580
RM-10836
Released:  March 2, 2004

MEDIA BUREAU ACTION

EXTENSION OF TIME SOUGHT TO FILE REPLY COMMENTS ON ADICORP’S  PETITION
FOR RULEMAKING

Reply Comments Due:  March 31, 2004

Alert Devices International Corporation (“ADiCorp”) filed a Petition for
Rulemaking with the Commission seeking to make changes to Parts 2 and 90
of the Commission’s rules to permit use of an Emergency Vehicle
Signaling Service (“EVSS”).  Pursuant to a Media Bureau Public Notice,
released January 9, 2004, comments in this proceeding were due on or
before February 12, 2004 and reply comments on or before March 3, 2004.
On February 26, 2004, AdiCorp filed a Motion for Extension of Time
requesting a four-week extension until March 31, 2004 in order to file
reply comments in the proceeding.  AdiCorp stated that in light of the
importance of the issues raised in the comments, it required additional
time to conduct the research necessary to provide the Commission with a
comprehensive response.

AdiCorp’s Motion for Extension of Time to file reply comments on or
before March 31, 2004 IS GRANTED.

Reply comments may be filed using the Commission’s Electronic Comment
Filing System (“ECFS”) or by filing paper copies.  See Electronic Filing
of Documents in Rulemaking Proceedings, 63 Fed. Reg. 24121 (1998).

Reply comments filed through the ECFS can be sent as an electronic file
via the Internet to http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/ecfs/.  Generally, only one
copy of an electronic submission must be filed. If multiple docket or
rulemaking numbers appear in the caption of this proceeding, however,
commenters must transmit one electronic copy of the comments to each
docket or rulemaking number referenced in the caption.  In completing
the transmittal screen, commenters should include their full name, U.S.
Postal Service mailing address, and the applicable docket or rulemaking
number.  Parties may also submit an electronic comment by Internet
e-mail.  To get fling instructions for e-mail comments, commenters
should send an e-mail to [email-masked], and should include the following
words in the body of the message, “get form.”  A sample form and
directions will be sent in reply.  Parties who choose to file by paper
must file an original and four copies of each filing.  If more than one
docket or rulemaking number appears in the caption of this proceeding,
commenters must submit two additional copies for each additional docket
or rulemaking number.

Filings can be sent by hand or messenger delivery, by commercial
overnight courier, or by first-class or overnight U.S. Postal Service
mail (although we continue to experience delays in receiving U.S. Postal
Service mail).

The Commission’s contractor, Natek, Inc., will receive hand-delivered or
messenger-delivered paper filings for the Commission’s Secretary at 236
Massachusetts Avenue, N.E., Suite 110, Washington, D.C. 20002.

-The filing hours at this location are 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.

-All hand deliveries must be held together with rubber bands or
fasteners.

-Any envelopes must be disposed of before entering the building.

-Commercial overnight mail (other than U.S. Postal Service Express Mail
and Priority Mail) must be sent to 9300 East Hampton Drive, Capitol
Heights, MD 20743.

-U.S. Postal Service first-class mail, Express Mail, and Priority Mail
should be addressed to 445 12th Street, SW, Washington, D.C. 20554.

-All filings must be addressed to the Commission’s Secretary, Office of
the Secretary, Federal Communications Commission.

For further information contact: Karen Kosar, Media Bureau at (202)
418-1053.

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-580A1.doc

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/