Subject: [NEXTEL-1] PROPOSALS SOUGHT ON BAND MANAGEMENT

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:10:05 -0500

****************************************************
3/12/04

PROPOSALS SOUGHT ON BAND MANAGEMENT

The FCC's Wireless Telecommunications Bureau today said it was
soliciting proposals from entities that are interested in establishing
and
managing a third-party database of site and link registrations by
licensees in the 71-76 gigahertz, 81-86 GHz, and 92-95 GHz bands.
The bureau said it would accept proposals from March 15 to March 26
and would consider any comments filed between March 29 and April
2.  The Commission adopted service rules for the millimeter wave
bands last October.

For a Web version of today's TRDaily, go to
http://www.tr.com/online/trd/2004/td031204/index.htm

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/