Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CALIFORNIA - An act relating to public safety communications.

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 01:53:02 -0500

BILL NUMBER: AB 914 INTRODUCED BILL TEXT INTRODUCED BY Assembly Member
Reyes

FEBRUARY 20, 2003 An act relating to public safety communications.

LEGISLATIVE COUNSEL'S DIGEST AB 914, as introduced, Reyes. Public safety
communications. Existing law establishes the Public Safety Communication
Act of 2002. This bill would declare the intent of the Legislature to
enact legislation that would provide a funding mechanism for the
purchase and operation of public safety communication systems throughout
the state. Vote: majority. Appropriation: no. Fiscal committee: no.
State-mandated local program: no.

THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA DO ENACT AS FOLLOWS: SECTION 1. It
is the intent of the Legislature to enact legislation that provides a
funding mechanism for the purchase and operation of public safety
communications systems throughout the state.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/