Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Singapore - Singapore regulator to offer Spectrum for wireless broadband

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:44:31 -0000

Singapore - Singapore regulator to offer Spectrum for wireless 
broadband

Mar 02, 2004 

The Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) announced it is 
to allocate dedicated spectrum bands for trials and commercial 
deployment of wireless broadband services and is inviting firms with 
interest to apply. Wireless broadband provides broadband access at 
speeds of 256 kbps and above to both mobile users and fixed users. 
Wireless broadband will offer users in Singapore with an additional 
broadband infrastructure, enabling users more choice. The number of 
broadband users in Singapore stands at 1.24 million with a mobile 
penetration rate of 83 per cent.
 
Telecomb.com

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/