Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/05/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 14:23:54 -0500

COMMISSION SUMMARILY REJECTS INFINITY PETITION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF
STATUTORY MAXIMUM FORFEITURE ORDER FOR INDECENCY VIOLATION.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Janice Wise at (202) 418-8165  EB. Contact
Janice Wise at (202) 418-8165 and Lisa Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244627A4.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244595A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244595A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244595A1.txt>  

Report No: TEL-00766S Released:  03/05/2004.  STREAMLINED INTERNATIONAL
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244642A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244642A1.txt> 

Report No: SAT-00198 Released:  03/05/2004.  POLICY BRANCH INFORMATION.
(DA No.  04-620)  Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY:
(202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-620A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-620A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-25 Released:  03/05/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244645A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244645A1.txt> 

 INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.   Denied the Petition for
Reconsideration of the Forfeiture Order. Action by:  the Commission.
Adopted:  02/20/2004 by MO&O. (FCC No. 04-34).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-34A4.txt> 

 SAMSON TECHNOLOGIES, INC.   Issued Erratum to correct, FCC 04-39,
released March 3, 2004. Action by:  Chief, Spectrum Enforcement
Division, Enforcement Bureau by ERRATUM.  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244618A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244618A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244618A1.txt> 

 FCC TO HOLD OPEN COMMISSION MEETING, THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2004.   The
FCC will hold an Open Meeting, Thursday, March 11, 2004, at the FCC, 445
12th Street, SW, Room TW-C305 (Commission Meeting Room), Washington, DC,
9:30 am
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244633A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244633A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244633A1.txt> 
--

 LORAL SATELLITE, INC./LORAL SPACECOM CORPORATION AND INTELSAT NORTH
AMERICA, LLC.   Granted the Request for Technical Correction filed by
Intelsat.  Clarified and Amended the provisions relating to the Special
Temporary Authority (STA) grant and notification period.  By
Supplemental Order. Action by:  Chief, International Bureau. Adopted:
03/04/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-612).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-612A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-612A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-612A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/