Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SmartLink announces contract win

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:19:29 -0500

SmartLink announces contract win
March 01 11:58:00, 2004

SPOKANE, Wash.—SmartLink Radio Networks, supplier of two-way radio
communications networking and interoperability solutions, will announce
at this week’s Western Regional Association for Public Safety
Communications Officials (APCO) conference that the Western States
Contracting Alliance (WSCA) has awarded it a contract to supply
interoperability solutions for public safety communications.
WSCA is a coalition of states, including Alaska, Arizona, California,
Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon,
South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming, that have combined resources
to evaluate and validate public safety communications requirements.
The contract makes SmartLink eligible to participate in the
implementation of public safety communications systems in the region,
estimated to be worth about $500 million through a three-year period,
with an option to extend the contract to a maximum of 10 years.
SmartLink’s technology has been deployed in more than 80 installations
globally, providing customers—including the public safety, utility and
telecommunications sectors—with interoperable two-way radio
communications.
http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=17099

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/