Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/19/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:07:45 -0500

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245164A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245164A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245164A1.txt> 

Report No: TEL-00770S Released:  03/19/2004.  STREAMLINED INTERNATIONAL
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245155A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245155A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-04-84-B Released:  03/19/2004.  CERTAIN AM AUCTION NO. 84
FILING WINDOW APPLICATIONS ARE DETERMINED INELIGIBLE FOR AUCTION
PROCESSING. (DA No.  04-744)  Auction No. 84.  MB. Contact:  Edward De
La Hunt, Ann Gallagher, Lisa Scanlan, or Tom Nessinger at (202) 418-2700
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-744A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-744A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-744A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/19/2004.  COMMENT SOUGHT ON "REQUEST FOR EXPEDITED
DECLARATORY RULING" CONCERNING THE TERRITORIAL EXCLUSIVITY RULE (SECTION
73.658(B) OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES).  "PERMIT BUT DISCLOSE" EX PARTE
STATUS ACCORDED. (DA No.  04-747).  MB. Contact:  Jane Gross at (202)
418-2120
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-747A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-747A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-747A1.txt> 

Report No: 45696 Released:  03/19/2004.  BROADCAST ACTIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245096A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245096A1.pdf> 

Report No: 25696 Released:  03/19/2004.  BROADCAST APPLICATIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245095A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245095A1.pdf> 

 Released:  03/19/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245139A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245139A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/19/2004.  NOTICE OF STREAMLINED DOMESTIC SECTION 214
APPLICATION GRANTED. (DA No.  04-751). (Dkt No 04-21).  WCB. Contact:
Tracey Wilson at (202) 418-1394 or Julie Veach at  (202) 418-1558
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-751A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-751A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-751A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-27 Released:  03/19/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245118A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245118A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/19/2004.  REGION 9 (FLORIDA) PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
COMMITTEES ANNOUNCE REGION 9 (800 MHZ) NPSPAC REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING MEETING AND REGION 9 (700 MHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
MEETING. (DA No.  04-745).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-745A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-745A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-745A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-44 Released:  03/19/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT IS PREPARED TO GRANT LOWER 700 MHZ BAND LICENSES
UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT. (DA No.  04-742)  Auction no. 44.  WTB.
Contact:  Gail Glasser or Tim Dates at (202) 418-0578, Evan Baranoff at
(202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-742A4.txt> 

 REMARKS OF JONATHAN S. ADELSTEIN, COMMISSIONER, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION, SOLUTIONS SUMMIT: 911/E911 ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH
INTERNET-BASED COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION, WASHINGTON, DC, MARCH 18, 2004.  CMMR.  [As prepared for
delivery]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245159A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245159A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245159A1.txt> 

 KASPAR BROADCASTING CO. OF MISSOURI.   Cancelled the $7,000 Notice of
Apparent Liability for Forfeiture issued to Kaspar Broadcasting Co. of
Missouri, licensee of Station KWRE(AM), Warrenton, Missouri. Action by:
Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  03/16/2004 by MO&O. (DA No.
04-711).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-711A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-711A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-711A1.txt> 

 FCC AFFIRMS FORFEITURE AGAINST INFINITY FOR VIOLATION OF INDECENCY
RULE.  News Release. News Media Contact: Janice Wise at (202) 418-7450
EB. Contact Janice Wise and Lisa Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245138A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245138A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245138A1.txt> 

 COMMISSION PROPOSES STATUTORY MAXIMUM FORFEITURE OF $27,500 AGAINST
INFINITY FOR APPARENT INDECENCY VIOLATION.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Janice Wise at (202) 418-7450  EB. Contact Janice Wise and Lisa
Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245134A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245134A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245134A1.txt> 

 FCC PROPOSES STATUTORY MAXIMUM FORFEITURE OF $55,000 AGAINST CAPSTAR, A
SUBSIDIARY OF CLEAR CHANNEL, FOR APPARENT VIOLATIONS OF INDECENCY RULE.
News Release. News Media Contact: Janice Wise at (202) 418-7450  EB.
Contact Janice Wise and Lisa Fowlkes at (202) 418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245136A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245136A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245136A1.txt> 

 INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.   Proposed  Statutory Maximum
Forfeiture of $27,500 Against Infinity For Apparent Indecency Violation.
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  03/08/2004 by NALF. (FCC No.
04-49).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-49A4.txt> 

 INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC. LICENSEE OF STATION WLLD(FM),
HOLMES BEACH, FL.   Affirmed Forfeiture Against Infinity For Violation
of Indecency Rule. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  03/04/2004 by
MO&O. (FCC No. 04-48).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-48A4.txt> 

 COMPLAINTS AGAINST VARIOUS BROADCAST LICENSEES REGARDING THEIR AIRING
OF THE "GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS" PROGRAM.   Found  that Broadcast of
"F-Word" During Golden Globe Awards was Indecent and Profane. Action by:
the Commission. Adopted:  03/03/2004 by MO&O. (FCC No. 04-43).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-43A6.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/