Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Hop-on Announces Availability of Advanced Disposable CDMA Cell Phone

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:14:39 -0500

Hop-on Announces Availability of Advanced Disposable CDMA Cell Phone

New and Improved Phone To Be Featured at CTIA Wireless 2004

IRVINE, Calif., March 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Hop-on, Inc.  (OTC:
HPON), the leading developer of disposable and fully recyclable cell
phones and wireless accessories, today announced the availability of its
new and improved CDMA disposable/recyclable cell phone at the Cellular
Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA) wireless trade show in
Atlanta, Georgia.  The CTIA show runs from March 22 to 24, 2004.  Hop-on
will be exhibiting in Booth 4159.
Hop-on's new and improved disposable/recyclable cell phone (Model
HPN1900-03) is a dual band, tri-mode CDMA cellular handset that operates
in the 800 MHz (AMPS and CDMA) and 1900 MHz (CDMA) frequency bands.  The
phone offers advanced features such as voice feed back to the user
instead of an LCD screen, audio driven MMI and voice SMS.  Hop-on's
HPN1900-03 phone, the Company's lowest cost CDMA handset, targets entry
level customers in the U.S., as well as emerging markets such as China,
India and Latin America.  Dan Gannon, Chief Executive Officer of Hop-on,
commented, "After a very successful test launch with a national
drugstore chain and being selected as one of Time magazine's Inventions
of the Year for 2001, our R&D team in Dallas refined our original
disposable/recyclable cell phone using the latest in CDMA technology to
develop a sleeker, more advanced version.  Consumer interest remains
high for those looking for a low cost alternative to traditional cell
phone contracts or pre-pay phone cards and we expect our next generation
disposable/recyclable CDMA phones to meet these needs, while keeping
pace with the advancing telecommunications market.  We will be
showcasing this phone at CTIA along with our GSM tri-band (900/1800/1900
MHz) phones as well as a variety of innovative, value priced
accessories, including wireless surveillance systems, wireless headsets,
jeweled headsets, rapid car chargers with retractable chords and carry
cases to appeal to a wide range of consumers.  We believe Hop-on offers
the most affordable CDMA and GSM handsets in the world and provides a
compelling value proposition to its customers."

CTIA WIRELESS 2004 (http://www.ctiashow.com) is the largest, most
comprehensive
show in the wireless industry and the premier venue to exchange ideas,
create
partnerships and collaborate to bring wireless telecommunications to new

heights.  This global event draws attendees from dozens of different
industries in more than 80 countries around the world, serving every
aspect of
wireless -- providers, users, developers, buyers and manufacturers.
Media
requests for information or meetings with Hop-on executives should be
directed
to Jim Olecki, 646-536-7021, [email-masked]

About Hop-on

Hop-on (OTC: HPON) is the developer and marketer of the world's first
disposable, recyclable and contract free cell phone.  Hop-on's CDMA
phones, which provide a much-needed alternative to full service cellular
contracts and prepaid calling cards, are recyclable, include a
rechargeable battery and the capability to add on additional minutes.
Hop-on is also marketing a GSM phone, which expands its product
offerings for applications in various other global markets.
Hop-on also designs, manufactures and markets a full line of innovative
and attractively priced wireless accessories, which are compatible with
handsets produced by the leading manufacturers.  These accessories
include
wireless surveillance systems, wireless hands-free (RF) headsets, car
chargers
with pivoting heads and retractable cords, jeweled headsets, OEM
faceplates,
flashing batteries, and carrying cases, among other products.  For more
information, visit http://www.Hop-on.com or
http://www.WirelessCompany.com

CONTACTS:

David Pasquale, 646-536-7006, or Jim Olecki, 646-536-7021
Both of The Ruth Group, http://www.TheRuthGroup.com

This Company's news release contains forward-looking statements within
the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Such statements relate to, among other things, software functionality
and capacity, timing of the commencement of operations and cash flow,
and are indicated by words or phrases such as "anticipate," "estimate,"
"plans" and similar words or phrases.  The following are among the
principal factors that could cause actual results to differ materially
from the forward-looking statements: general business and economic
conditions in the Company's operations, including the rate of inflation,
population, employment and job growth rate, the pricing pressures and
other competitive factors and issues arising from year 2000 information
technology issues.  Consequently actual events and results may vary
significantly from those included in or contemplated or implied by such
statements.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/