Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: [800interference] Re: NEXTEL: FCC CAN'T FORCE IT TO PAY 800 MHz BAND REL...

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 10:20:04 -0500

What percentage is "cellular folks" Interference?

[email-masked] wrote:

>   I note that the cellular folks, that are also causing interference
> in a very, very significant way,

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:11:38 EST

Bzzzzzzzzzz............ nope.  It was a calculation performed by several of 
us as to the actual costs.

Alan

In a message dated 3/7/2004 11:39:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
Was the $850 million cost figure really was a spectrum purchase price
negotiating
figure rather than a calculation of the realistic and probable 800
MHz band relocation costs of the Consensus Parties' Proposal.