Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/18/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:47:20 -0500

FINAL AGENDA FOR MARCH 26 CONSUMER ADVISORY COMMITTEE RELEASED.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511  CGB.
Contact Scott Marshall at (202) 418-2809, email: [email-masked],
TTY: (202) 418-0179
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245080A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245080A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245080A1.txt> 

Report No: TEL-00769 Released:  03/18/2004.  INTERNATIONAL
AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED. (DA No.  04-737).  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-1460
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-737A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-737A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/18/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245090A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245090A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/18/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PRECEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245091A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245091A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/18/2004.  TARIFF TRANSMITTAL PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245100A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245100A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/18/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU, MOBILITY
DIVISION SEEKS COMMENT ON WARREN C. HAVENS' REQUEST FOR WAIVER OF
MULTILATERATION LOCATION AND MONITORING SERVICE FIVE-YEAR CONSTRUCTION
REQUIREMENT. (DA No.  04-731). Comments Due:  04/07/2004. Reply Comments
Due:  04/19/2004.  WTB. Contact:  Paul Noone at (202) 418-7945, email:
[email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-7233
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-731A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-731A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-731A1.txt> 

 C&W COMMUNICATIONS, INC., STEVE GILL, RADIO SERVICE COMPANY, FRESNO
MOBILE RADIO, INC..   Denied the Motions for Revocations of licenses
filed By Nextel against several 800 MHz licensees alleging violations of
47 CFR Sec.90.699. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:
03/17/2004 by MO&O. (DA No. 04-656).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-656A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-656A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-656A1.txt> 

 FINAL ANALYSIS COMMUNICATION SERVICES, INC.   Denied the Final Analysis
Communication Services, Inc. Milestone Extension Request. Action by:
Chief, International Bureau. Adopted:  03/17/2004 by MO&O. (DA No.
04-727).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-727A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-727A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-727A1.txt> 

 SECTION 272 (B)(1)'S "OPERATE INDEPENDENTLY" REQUIREMENT FOR SECTION
272 AFFILIATES.   The FCC acted to improve telephone service for
consumers by eliminating certain of the FCC's "operate independently"
rules. (Dkt No.  96-149, 98-141, 01-337, 03-228). Action by:  the
Commission. Adopted:  03/11/2004 by R&O. (FCC No. 04-54).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-54A5.txt> 

 APPLICATIONS FOR THE TRANSFER OF CONTROL OF LICENSES AND AUTHORIZATIONS
FROM AT&T WIRELESS SERVICES, INC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES TO CINGULAR
WIRELESS CORPORATION.   Adopted Protective Order in this proceeding.
Action by:  Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
03/17/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-729).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-729A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-729A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-729A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MARCH 12, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 49:

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/