Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/03/2004]

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:48:17 -0500

RICHARD D. SMITH NAMED CHIEF OF CGB'S POLICY DIVISION; NANCY STEVENSON
NAMED DEPUTY CHIEF.  News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball
at (202) 418-0511, email: [email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244576A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244576A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244576A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00582 Released:  03/03/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244551A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244551A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00583 Released:  03/03/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719,
TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244553A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244553A1.txt> 

Report No: 1758 Released:  03/03/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244555A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244555A1.txt> 

Report No: 1757 Released:  03/03/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244558A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244558A1.txt> 

Report No: 1759 Released:  03/03/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244556A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244556A1.txt> 

Report No: 1764 Released:  03/03/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244563A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244563A1.txt> 

Report No: 1763 Released:  03/03/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244544A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244544A1.txt> --
--

 REMARKS OF MICHAEL K. POWELL, CHAIRMAN, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION AT THE 2004 SATELLITE LEADERSHIP DINNER, FOLGER SHAKESPEARE
LIBRARY, WASHINGTON, D.C., MARCH 2, 2004.  OCH.  (As prepared for
delivery) "U.S. Leadership:  The Satellite Partnership"
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244580A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244580A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244580A1.txt> 

 FCC COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN ABERNATHY REACTS TO TRIENNIAL REVIEW DECISION
BY D.C. CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS.  STMT  CMMR. Contact Matthew Brill at
(202) 418-2400
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244546A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244546A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244546A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL REGARDING THE D.C. CIRCUIT
DECISION ON TRIENNIAL REVIEW.  STMT. News Media Contact: David Fiske at
(202) 418-0513 or Richard Diamond at (202) 418-0506  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244539A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244539A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244539A1.txt> 

 COMMISSIONER'S COPPS, MARTIN AND ADELSTEIN IN RESPONSE TO THE DC
CIRCUIT'S RULING IN THE TRIENNIAL REVIEW ORDER.  STMT. News Media
Contact: Jessica Rosenworcel 202-418-2000, Dan Gonzalez 418-2100, Scott
Bergmann 418-2300  CMMR, CMMR, CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244538A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244538A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244538A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-04-55-F Released:  03/02/2004.  900 MHZ SPECIALIZED
MOBILE RADIO SERVICE SPECTRUM AUCTION CLOSES. (DA No.  04-578).  WTB.
Contact:  Robert Krinsky at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A7.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A7.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A6.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-578A7.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/