Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:37:53 -0500

March 30, 2004                                                    www.wirelessdesignonline.com

Welcome                                                                           Featured Book
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on the new-look Wireless Design Online
newsletter -- the response has been overwhelmingly positive. Please keep the         [Image]
feedback coming! Email your thoughts to the editor at
[email-masked].                                                   Performance of
                                                                                 Fundamental
If you have colleagues who might enjoy receiving this free newsletter, please    Antenna
encourage them to subscribe. They can do so at:                                  Elements
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/content/membership/register.asp?vtfc=topnav2 By Steven R.
                                                                                 Best
 Top News Stories
 [Image] Maxwell Technologies Introduces New 'D Cell' Ultracapacitor              This book
 [Image] Anritsu Introduces Faster, More Extensive 3G Test Tool                  provides a
                                                                                 fundamental and
 [Image] Ember Buys 802.15.4 Radio Technology from Cambridge Consultants         detailed
 [Image] TriQuint Announces New GaAs HBT Foundry Process                         discussion on
                                                                                 antenna
 [Image] Berkana Wireless Names New CEO                                          properties,
 Featured Products                                                               antenna design
 Honeycomb Vent Panels                                                   [Image] considerations,
 MAJR's line of ready-to-install honeycomb cooling vents provide optimum         different types
 EMI/RFI shielding with minimum pressure drop for the ventilating air.           of antennas, RF
 This shielding effectiveness is accomplished with waveguide design              propagation
 principles...                                                                   issues, and an
                                                                                 overview of
 700 B Series NPO Porcelain and Ceramic Multilayer Capacitors            [Image] specific
 ATC's 700 B series MLCs feature improved ESR/ESL performance. Their             antennas used
 superior high self-resonance and zero TCC characteristics provide               in today's
 excellent performance over a broad range of RF and microwave                    wireless
 applications requiring minimum drift, including RF power. Downloadable          communications
 product datasheet available...                                                  markets.
                                                                                   Consulting
 Low-Power Flash                                                         [Image]    Services
 Micron offers a complete portfolio of low-power, 1.8V Flash memory.
 These devices offer a significant power savings -- as much as 60% --            ProSavvy brings
 over mainstream 3.0V Flash devices. And they're packed with innovative          clients with
 features ideal for 2.5G and 3G wireless applications. Downloadable tech         projects
 note available...                                                               together with
                                                                                 consultants who
 Single Junction Isolators / Circulators                                 [Image] have the right
 DiTom Microwave, Inc. offers a comprehensive line of octave, EW, and            expertise. We
 high-performance single-junction isolators and circulators with                 also provide
 frequency ranges from .5 to 40 GHz. Downloadable product catalog                consultants the
 available...                                                                    ability to
                                                                                 access project
                                                                                 opportunities.
                                                                                 Visit ProSavvy
                                                                                 and post your
                                                                                 project today!

                                                                                      Trade
                                                                                  Publications

                                                                                 Browse from the
                                                                                 extensive list
                                                                                 of
                                                                                 complimentary
                                                                                 trade
                                                                                 publications.
                                                                                 Click here for
                                                                                 more
                                                                                 information.

 -
 I