Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TIA URGES SENATE ACTION ON SPECTRUM LEGISLATION

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 02:58:37 -0500

TIA URGES SENATE ACTION  ON SPECTRUM LEGISLATION

The Telecommunications Industry Association said in a new letter to
leaders of the Senate that Congress must act to approve the
Commercial Spectrum Enhancement Act (S 865) this year.  The
legislation, introduced in the Senate last April, appears stalled on
that  side of the Capitol and has gotten relatively little attention
this
year.

The bill passed the House of Representatives 408 to 10.  "The passage
of this legislation is a must before the end of the 108th Congress.  It
is key to the economic recovery of our sector and represents a win-win
situation for both industry and government," said TIA President
Matthew J. Flanigan.

http://www.tr.com/online/trd/2004/td032404/index.htm

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/