Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CONGRESSMAN SABO HELPS PSFA (Nextel) HONOR UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA POLICE DEPARTMENT

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:08:17 -0500

March 29, 2004

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:

Courtney McCarron

202.833.9600

[email-masked]

              CONGRESSMAN SABO HELPS PSFA (Nextel) HONOR

                UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA POLICE DEPARTMENT

 The PSFA is Presenting a $150,886 Grant to the University of Minnesota
                         Police Department for

             E9-1-1 Implementation at a Ceremony on April 8

WHO:Congressman Martin Olav Sabo

Kathleen O’Brien, Vice President for UniversityServices

Gregory S. Hestness, Assistant Vice President for Public Safety

The Public Safety Foundation of America (PSFA)

WHAT:Check Presentation and Press Conference

WHEN:Thursday, April 8 at 1:00 p.m.

WHERE:University of Minnesota, Emergency Management Training Room

2221 University Avenue SE, Room 140

Minneapolis, MN

WHY:To support the University of Minnesota Police Department in their
efforts towards enhanced 9-1-1 (E9-1-1) implementation.

                                   ###

About the Public Safety Foundation of America

The PSFA is a 501(c)(3) created to engender cooperation among public and
private groups to provide financial and technical support to the public
safety communications community.Website:www.psfa.us.

About the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials
International

APCO International is the oldest and largest public safety
communications organization in the world and is the only association
that handles the entire operational scope of emergency
communications.APCO’s 16,000 members represent public safety agencies in
all 50 states and the District of Columbia, the U.S. territories, and 34
other countries.Website: www.apcointl.org.