Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Tower Climbers - note ad

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:49:28 -0500

TOWER CLIMBERS- Excel Tower Services Inc. Must be teachable, hard worker,
work well w/ others. Must be willing to work long hours, weekends, nights &
able to stay out of town 1 or 2 weeks a mo. Must have a valid DL. Must not
be afraid of heights. Exper a plus but not necessary. Good pay & benefits
pkg avail. www.exceotower.com 
 
Published 03/21/2004 -  by The News & Observer (Raleigh, NC)

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/