Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 2003 State Homeland Security Grant Program

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 02:04:26 -0500

2003 State Homeland Security Grant Program

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRANT INFO

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), through the Office for
Domestic
Preparedness (ODP), is providing additional financial assistance
directly to each of the
nation’s states and territories through the Fiscal Year (FY) 2003 State
Homeland Security
Grant Program - Part II (SHSGP II). This financial assistance is being
provided to supplement
funding available through the FY 2003 State Homeland Security Grant
Program for first
responder preparedness, and to mitigate the costs of enhanced security
at critical
infrastructure facilities during the period of hostilities with Iraq and
future periods of heightened
threat.

More: http://www.rcs800mhz.org/Pending%20Legislation/fy03shsgp2.pdf
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/