Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NCPD

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:39:59 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ed Muro" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  NCPD

In Nassau County-

In order to better understand the performance of currently available
trunked 
radio equipment in the 500 to 506 MHz frequency band, Nassau County will
be 
evaluating a single site trunked radio system that will shortly be 
temporarily installed in Nassau County.

Nassau County will also be evaluating an existing trunked, 500 to 506
MHz, 
radio system currently in use by a public safety agency in Bucks County,
PA.

The results of these evaluations will help Nassau County to better 
understand the capabilities of current, state-of-the-art 500 to 506 MHz 
trunked LMR systems. An update is expected in May.

For more info: http://www.police.co.nassau.ny.us/rfp.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/