Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/23/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 05:35:11 -0500

Released:  03/23/2004.  COMMENT AND REPLY COMMENT DATES FOR AMENDMENT
OF PARTS 1 AND 63 NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULEMAKING. (DA No.  04-763).
Comments Due:  05/06/2004. Reply Comments Due:  06/07/2004.  IB.
Contact:  David Krech or Cara T. Grayer at (202) 418-1460
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-763A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-763A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-763A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/23/2004.  AMENDMENT OF PART 15 REGARDING NEW REQUIREMENTS
AND MEASUREMENT GUIDELINES FOR ACCESS BROADBAND OVER POWER LINE SYSTEMS.
(DA No.  04-760). (Dkt No 04-37).  OET. Contact:  Anh Wride at (202)
418-0577, TTY: (202) 418-2989, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-760A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-760A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-760A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/23/2004.  FEE DECISIONS OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. (DA No.  04-756).  OMD. Contact:  (202)
418-1995
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-756A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-756A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-756A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/23/2004.  COMMENTS INVITED ON  APPLICATION OF BROADVIEW
NP ACQUISITION CORP, TO DISCONTINUE DOMESTIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES. (DA No.  04-768). (Dkt No 04-76). Comments Due:  04/06/2004.
WCB. Contact:  Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325,  email:
[email-masked] or John Adams at (202) 418-0394, email:
[email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-768A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-768A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-768A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF SECTION 1.17 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES CONCERNING TRUTHFUL
STATEMENTS TO THE COMMISSION.   Denied the Petition for Reconsideration.
(Dkt No.  02-37). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  03/17/2004 by
MO&O. (FCC No. 04-65).  OGC
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-65A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-65A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-65A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MARCH 22, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 55:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/