Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Charlotte to go Wireless

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:27:48 -0500

Charlotte to go Wireless

Charlotte, N.C. will soon be wireless for BellSouth Internet 

customers. The company is launching a free, high-speed wireless 

data service at public locations concentrated throughout the Center 

City and surrounding suburbs, which will soon run its first trial 

to test business and consumer demand for public Wi-Fi. BellSouth 

will deploy nearly 100 hotspots throughout Charlotte as part of the 

project. The trial is set to begin in the second quarter.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/