Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FRANCE TELECOM AND ALCATEL CHIEFS TO DELIVER KEYNOTES AT ICC

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:33:01 -0500

FRANCE TELECOM AND ALCATEL CHIEFS TO DELIVER KEYNOTES AT ICC

The IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2004), to be
held 20 to 24 June in Paris, France, will feature keynote addresses from
Thierry Breton, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of France Telecom
SA, and Philippe Germond, President and Chief Operating Officer of
Alcatel. The ICC technical program will feature a unique set of
technical symposia disseminating the latest results from research and
development in communications and networking. The conference also offers
business applications sessions and panels, where executives from
industry, network operators, and service providers will address the
hottest topics in this field and the major challenges for the future. To
register, visit:
<http://www.icc2004.org/>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/