Subject: [NEXTEL-1] eSeminar: An Overview of GPRS Technology Concepts

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:23:33 -0500

eSeminar: An Overview of GPRS Technology Concepts

Agilent offers recordings of its eSeminars on the NetSeminar website.
You need to briefly register with the site and then you will be able to
view the recording.

View archived eSeminar
 http://we.home.agilent.com/cgi-bin/bvpub/agilent/disclaimer/cp_Disclaimer.jsp?CALLING_PAGE_URL=CP_MISC_EDITORIAL_DETAIL&EXTERNAL_PAGE_LINK_URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.netseminar.com%2fnss%2floginPageTemplate%3fpage%3dafter%26sem_num%3d671%26source%3dAGILENT_WEBSITE&EXTERNAL_PAGE_LINK_TEXT=View+archived+eSeminar&NAV_ID=-536890798.0.03&LANGUAGE_CODE=eng&COUNTRY_CODE=ZZ

This paper presents a high-level overview of the key concepts of GPRS
technology. These concepts will provide the necessary background
information to better understand the applications papers that will
follow. The paper includes topics such as an overview of the GPRS
network architecture, GPRS protocol layers, GPRS coding schemes, and
GPRS logical channels.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG