Subject: [NEXTEL-1] MSC Opens Motorola's Service Center

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:04:35 -0500

MSC Opens Motorola's Service Center

Daily Champion (Lagos)
February 26, 2004
Posted to the web February 26, 2004
Lagos

MSC Engineering Nigeria Limited has formally opened its Motorola
accredited service centre in Nigeria.

The service centre located at Elephant House, Alausa, in the IKeja
Business district, is fully equipped with the latest technology to cater
for all levels of repairs and servicing of the full range of Motorola's
portable and mobile radios and other digital trunked system.

In addition, the company will provide
independent consultancy services on
pre-sales and after-sales of two-way radio
systems to corporate clients throughout the country.

According to the Technical Director of MSC Engineering, Mr. Ralph
Schubert, the decision to the site the Motorola service centre in
Nigeria is based on the growth in sales of Motorola two-way radios and
accessories across Nigeria.
Before now, the only other Motorola Service centre in Africa is located
in Johannesburg, South Africa.
"This is a further testimony to Motorola's growing commitment to the
Nigerian market through its corporate philosophy of expertise, advise,
service and support." Mr. Schubert added.

Key personalities at the launch included the Mr. Laurent Tribout,Africa
sales mansger and Mr. Archie Clarke, service operations manager, both of
Motorola's Commercial Government and Industrial Solutions Sector, Middle
East and Africa (CGISS:MEA) as well as key distributors and dealers and
corporate clients.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200402260604.html

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/