Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/04/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 19:48:49 -0500

AMENDMENT OF PARTS 1 AND 63 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Proposed
several potential changes to our international section 214 authorization
process and the rules relating to the provision of United States
(U.S.)-international telecommunications services. (Dkt No.  04-47).
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  02/25/2004 by NPRM. (FCC No.
04-40).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-40A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-40A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-40A1.txt> 

 LOS ANGELES WORLD AIRPORTS.   Granted the Request for Waiver. Action
by:  Chief, Public Safety and Critical Infrastructure Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  02/24/2004 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-3843).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3843A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3843A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3843A1.txt> 

 CLIFFORD S. ZIPNICK.   Modified the Amateur Radio Station license of
Clifford S. Zipnick. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Critical
Infrastructure Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
02/27/2004 by MO&O. (DA No. 04-592).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-592A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-592A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-592A1.txt> 

 ROBERT W. RHODES LICENSEE OF AMATEUR SERVICE STATION KG4RTN.   Modified
the license of Mr. Robert W. Rhodes for amateur service Station KG4RTN.
Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Critical Infrastructure Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  02/27/2004 by MO&O. (DA
No. 04-593).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-593A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-593A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-593A1.txt> 

 RADIOLINK CORPORATION.   Modified the license for Private Land Mobile
Radio Service Station WPOX212 Litchfield Park, Arizona held by
Radiolink. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Critical Infrastructure
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau:. Adopted:  02/26/2004 by
MO&O. (DA No. 04-573).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-573A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-573A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-573A1.txt> 

 MARATHON COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT.   Granted Marathon's Request to
retain primary status for its proposed modifications to the facilities
of station WNEW985. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Critical
Infrastructure Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
02/27/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-574).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-574A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-574A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-574A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MARCH 3, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 42:

 DAVID IRWIN, MBO WIRELESS, INC.   Waived the Commission's Rules and
extended the deadline. Action by:  Chief, Auctions and Industry Analysis
Division,Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 04-601).
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-601A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-601A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-601A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED FEBRUARY 27, 2004, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 39:

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/