Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/16/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:41:32 -0500

Released:  03/16/2004.  AGENDA ANNOUNCED FOR THE MARCH 25, 2004 SUMMIT
ON EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS AND THE DISABILITY COMMUNITY. (DA No.
04-714).  CGB. Contact:  Alice Elder at (202) 418-2168, email:
[email-masked] or Janet Sievert  at (202) 418-1362, TTY: (202)
418-1398
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-714A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-714A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-714A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/16/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244988A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244988A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/16/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244989A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244989A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/16/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244990A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244990A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/16/2004.  REGION 42 (VIRGINIA) 800 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES NEXT REGIONAL PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.
04-705).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-705A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-705A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-705A1.txt> 

 MARIA L. SALAZAR, LICENSEE, STATION KTCM(FM), KINGMAN, KS.   Granted in
part and denied in part the Petition for Reconsideration filed by Maria
L. Salazar. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  03/10/2004 by MO&O.
(FCC No. 04-51).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-51A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-51A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-51A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2, 25, AND 87 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Ordered
footnote US269 to be added to the United StatesTable of Frequency
Allocations for the band 2655-2690 MHz, as described. 
This change is informational, and not substantive, in nature. (Dkt No.
02-305). Action by:  Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology.
Adopted:  03/15/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-687).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-687A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-687A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-687A1.txt> 

 ERRATUM - ASSESSMENT AND COLLECTION OF REGULATORY FEES FOR FISCAL YEAR
2003.   Issued Erratum correcting Report and Order, FCC 03-184, released
on July 25, 2003. (Dkt No.  03-83) by ERRATUM. (DA No. 04-704).  OMD.
Contact Office of Managing Director
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244996A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244996A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244996A1.txt> 

 EDITORIAL AMENDMENT OF LIST OF OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET APPROVED
INFORMATION COLLECTION REQUIREMENTS CONTAINED IN PART 0 OF THE
COMMISSION'S RULES.   Revised the Rules in this proceeding. Action by:
the Managing Director. Adopted:  03/05/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-447).
OMD <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-447A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-447A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-447A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MARCH 15, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 50:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/