Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AMTA calls for papers

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:26:06 -0500

AMTA calls for papers
March 16 13:28:00, 2004

ATLANTA—AMTA 2004 has issued its final call for papers for the technical
symposium scheduled for Oct. 17-22 at the Evergreen
Conference Resort in Stone Mountain Park, Ga. Authors are invited to
submit a 200-word abstract for review by May 9.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=17320

=================================================================

Plan to attend and present a technical paper at the 26th Annual Antenna Measurement and Technologies Association ( AMTA ) Meeting and Symposium, October 17-22, 2004 

at Stone Mountain, Georgia! 
 
Submit your 200-word abstract for a technical paper on any of the following topics:   

Theory and Applications of the Measurement of Antennas and Radar Scattering 

Advances in Indoor and Outdoor Test Ranges 

Measurement Standards and Laboratory Comparisons 

Advances in Near-Field, Far-Field and RCS Measurement Techniques 

New Instrumentation for Testing 

Data Acquisition and Processing Methods 

Measurement Imaging, Algorithms and Processing Techniques 

Diagnostic Methods 

Phased-Array Antenna Testing 

Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) / Adaptive Antenna / Smart Antenna Application / Measurement 

EMI / EMC / PIM Chamber Design, Measurement, and Instrument 

PCS, Cellular, and Automotive Application / Measurement 

RF Material Design, Measurement and Instrumentation 

Satellite Antenna Measurement 

SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT: Authors addressing advancement and innovation in the previously listed topic areas or other topics of interest to the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association are invited to submit a 200-word abstract for review and possible presentation in the symposium.  Electronic Submission of Abstracts is preferred. For details on electronic abstract submission, please refer to the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association website ( www.AMTA.org ). Questions may be referred to the AMTA Technical Coordinator at:  [email-masked] . 
 
IMPORTANT DEADLINES:     

 May 9, 2004 

June 7, 2004 

July 19, 2004 
   200 word email abstract due 

  Notice of acceptance e-mailed 

  Camera-ready e-manuscripts due 
 
STUDENT PAPERS CASH AWARDS:  AMTA 2004 will sponsor up to f ive student papers for presentation. The student chosen for best paper will receive a $400 cash award and membership in AMTA for one year. Award recipients are required to present their papers at the symposium. Student paper guidelines will be sent upon the acceptance of the abstract. Please mark your paper “Student Paper.” 

 Host Hotel: 

Evergreen Marriott 

Conference Resort 

4021 Lakeview Drive 

Stone Mountain, Ga. 30083 

Tel: 770.879.9900 

www.evergreenresort.com 
 
Hosted by : 

 MI Technologies 

Georgia Tech 

Georgia Tech Research Institute 

Satimo 

The Howland Company 

in conjunction with the AMTA Board of Directors 

http://www.amta2004.com/programs.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/