Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Industry Canada Radiocommunication Act

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:21:34 -0500

Gazette Notice DGTP-008-03
Industry Canada Radiocommunication Act

Notice No. DGTP-008-03 - Extension to the Comment Period for Notice
No. DGTP-007-03: Consultation on the Spectrum for Advanced Wireless
Services and Review of the Mobile Spectrum Cap Policy

The availability of the above noted document was announced in the Canada
Gazette on Saturday, October 18, 2003 and the deadline indicated for the
receipt of comments was January 19, 2004.

The purpose of this notice is to advise all interested parties that the
deadline for the receipt of comments has been extended to Monday, March
1, 2004.  Shortly after the close of the comment period, all comments
received will be posted on Industry Canada's Spectrum Management and
Telecommunications Web site at: http://strategis.gc.ca/spectrum.
December 1, 2003

Larry Shaw
Director General
Telecommunication Policy Branch

Comments:
http://strategis.ic.gc.ca/epic/internet/insmt-gst.nsf/vwGeneratedInterE/h_sf08089e.html
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/