Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC staffers endorse Nextel plan

From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:45:51 -0500

PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Mar. 10
Reuters, 03.10.04, 2:22 AM ET

Federal Communications Commission staffers endorsed a Nextel Communications
(nasdaq: NXTL - news - people) plan that would allow the company to gain
valuable new spectrum in return for protecting police and fire radios from
interference.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/