Subject: [NEXTEL-1] "push-2-talk plus- fastmobile Awarded Best in Show at 3GSM World Congress

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:46:23 -0500

fastmobile Awarded Best in Show at 3GSM World Congress

CHICAGO, March 1 /PRNewswire/ -- fastmobile, the leading push-2-talk and

instant communications company, is pleased to announce its receipt of
the
prestigious Best In Show award at the 3GSM World Congress in Cannes on
Friday.
The award was presented to Kang Lee, President and CEO of fastmobile at
the Closing Ceremony of this annual global event and largest mobile
telecommunications conference of the year.  Honorees are chosen by the
Congress delegates in recognition of the exceptional impact the company
has
had during the week long show.

In his acceptance speech, Mr. Lee commented "It is a great honour to
receive this award, bearing in mind the fact that there were over 500
exhibitors at the show.  It is a testament to our team and investors
without
whom this award would not have been possible.  It is also a privilege to
have
won the award by votes from the delegates, which is the ultimate
accolade for
our company."

The award capped a week that saw the company announce several new
commercial partnerships and distribution contracts, including global
collaboration agreements with IBM and Samsung and a joint distribution
and
operations agreement with UP Technologies to bring fastmobile's products
to
China.

Lee added, "Bringing value and revenue enhancing innovations to
operators'
and service providers' mobile communications offerings is the driving
vision
behind fastmobile and we're pleased to see it recognized through this
award."
At the Congress, fastmobile demonstrated a number of differentiated
features complementing their push-2-talk product, which the company
collectively refers to as "push-2-talk plus".  Features included a
complete
PC-based push-2-talk application that connects mobile users to PC-users
as
well as demonstrations of how the "push to" instant connection
capability can
be applied to allow users to more easily and rapidly access and share
any
internet-based content or information -- from comics, weather and flight
info
to secure corporate sales reports.

Lee concluded "This year we expect to see the start of broad
introduction
of the push-2-talk feature into GSM mobile networks and we're looking
forward
to helping our operator and service provider customers maximize the
incremental revenue opportunities PoC and our complementary products
offer."

About fastmobile: fastmobile is a recognized global leader in the
development, hosting and delivery of value-added instant communication
services over GPRS and other 2.5G and 3G mobile networks.  fastmobile
has
operations in the US, Europe and Asia and is backed by private
investment and
venture capital from US companies Leo Capital Holdings, BlueStar
Ventures and
Red Barn Investments.  You may also visit fastmobile's Web Site at
http://www.fastmobile.com.

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/03-01-2004/0002118955&EDATE=

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/