Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Alvarion releases 5.4 GHz broadband system

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:27:17 -0500

Alvarion releases 5.4 GHz broadband system
March 18 12:57:00, 2004

TEL AVIV, Israel—Wireless broadband solution provider Alvarion Ltd.
released its new BreezeACCESS VL system that
uses OFDM technology for the 5.4 GHz unlicensed frequency band in the
European market.

The new system is targeted at small and medium-sized enterprises,
multitenant units and residential markets where DSL
or cable modem services are unavailable. Its features include
non-line-of-sight capabilities, dynamic frequency selection
and automatic transmit power control.

“A significant extension of our proven BreezeACCESS solutions,
BreezeACCESS VL at 5.4 GHz helps answer the
ever-growing demand for 5 GHz products, and gives our customers an
expanded technology migration path,” said Zvi
Slonimsky, chief executive officer of Alvarion.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=17352
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/