Subject: [NEXTEL-1] * Michael Powell- Cardinal Club in Raleigh. RE BPL

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:12:45 -0500

* Michael Powell- Cardinal Club in Raleigh. RE:  BPL-

* Michael Powell, chairman of the Federal Communications Commission,
plans to meet with business leaders Friday at the Cardinal Club in
Raleigh. North Carolina Citizens for Business and Industry is hosting
the luncheon, where Powell is expected to discuss broadband service and
economic development.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Paul Holliday" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:02:28 -0500

Michael Powell was in Wilmington, NC on Thursday for a little one on one.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Marcelrf" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 11:12 AM
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] * Michael Powell- Cardinal Club in Raleigh. RE BPL

 
Yahoo! Groups Links