Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SAFECOM's Survey on Public Safety Spectrum Management

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 11:23:52 -0500

SAFECOM's Survey on Public Safety Spectrum Management

SAFECOM invites all public safety users and other
interested stakeholders to contribute input to the
President's initiative to develop a U.S. spectrum
policy for the 21st century to ensure national and
homeland security, promote economic growth, and
foster new technologies.

SAFECOM will submit the results of this survey to
the Department of Commerce for its consideration
during the crafting of recommendations to the President.

The questionnaire has been designed to track the four
objectives outlined in the Presidential memo describing
this initiative. The bulk of the questions, which are
intended to capture the public safety community's views,
are preceded by a few demographic questions to correctly
categorize your input. Please note that all responses are
anonymous and non-attributable. Please fill out the
questionnaire as completely as possible, and note that
duplicate entries from the same party will be removed.

The average time to complete the survey ranges from
25 to 35 minutes. Please be sure to answer all of the
questions, as partially completed surveys will not be accepted.

SAFECOM thanks you for your input and contributions
to this initiative.

 http://www.pswn.gov/survey.cfm

http://www.pswn.gov/survey_intro.cfm

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/