Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:23:54 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, March 2, 2004
================================================================

------------------------------------------ 
WSD 2004 -- Exhibitors You Need to Know 
------------------------------------------

Wireless Design Online is proud to present "Exhibitors You Need to Know"
for next week's Wireless Systems Design Conference & Expo in San Diego.
Discover a broad spectrum of wireless engineering firms that have the
products you need for success. This list of suppliers includes booth
location, appointment scheduler, featured products, corporate
information, and more...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/75426/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) New Nortel Products Enable Voice over Wireless LAN
2) Agilent Announces FBAR Filters for Integration into GSM RF Front-End
Modules
3) XEMICS Unveils TrueRF Technology

---------------------------------------

1) New Nortel Products Enable Voice over Wireless LAN

Nortel Networks has introduced new products that add voice over wireless
LAN capabilities to the company's WLAN 2200 series portfolio. Voice over
wireless LAN is provided by Nortel Networks WLAN Handsets 2210 and 2211
and Nortel Networks WLAN IP Telephony Manager 2245...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/75427/793725

2) Agilent Announces FBAR Filters for Integration into GSM RF Front-End
Modules

Agilent is shipping samples of the industry's smallest filters to select
manufacturers for integration into GSM RF front-end modules. Because of
the small size and superior thermal performance of Agilent's film bulk
acoustic resonators, filters can now be incorporated into front-end
modules...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/75428/793725

3) XEMICS Unveils TrueRF Technology

XEMICS has unveiled its new TrueRF technology, which leverages the
company's ASIC IP to provide minimum solution cost. TrueRF offers full
FCC/ETSI compliance without a SAW filter, additional register settings
offering enhanced operation modes, and unconditional stability even at
15dBm power output...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/75429/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) 100 A Series Porcelain Superchip MLCs
2) EMI/RFI Shielded Ventilation Panels

---------------------------------------

1) 100 A Series Porcelain Superchip MLCs

American Technical Ceramics' 100 A Series multilayer capacitor (MLC)
features an improved low ESR/ESL performance and high self-resonance.
Functional applications include: bypass, coupling, tuning, feedback,
impedance matching, and D.C. blocking. Downloadable product datasheet
available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/75430/793725

2) EMI/RFI Shielded Ventilation Panels

MAJR's line of ready-to-install honeycomb cooling vents provide optimum
EMI/RFI shielding with minimum pressure drop for the ventilating air.
This shielding effectiveness is accomplished with waveguide design
principles...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/75431/793725

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/