Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/20/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:58:18 -0500

CORRECTION TO MARCH 29 RELEASE - WIRELESS PORTABILITY COMPLAINTS
APPROXIMATELY 6,640 CONSUMER COMPLAINTS SINCE PORTING BEGAN ON NOV. 24.
News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511,
email: [email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245519A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245519A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245519A1.txt> 
Report No: AUC-49 Released:  03/30/2004.  

WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS

BUREAU GRANTS LOWER 700 MHZ BAND LICENSES. (DA No.  04-889)  Auction
Event No. 49.  WTB. Contact:  Lauren Patrich at (202) 418-7944 or Evan
Baranoff at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-889A5.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/