Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/08/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:24:25 -0500

Released:  03/08/2004.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE PETITIONS.  MB.
Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244693A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244693A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244693A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/08/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244662A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244662A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/08/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244664A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244664A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/08/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3)  This
Erratum corrects the Ex Parte Public Notice released March 1, 2004
changing Docket No. WC 03-184 to WC 03-128.  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244663A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244663A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244663A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/08/2004.  PLEADING CYCLE ESTABLISHED FOR INFLEXION
COMMUNICATIONS' PETITION FOR DECLARATORY RULING THAT INFLEXION'S
EXTENDIP VOIP SERVICE IS EXEMPT FROM ACCESS CHARGES. (DA No.  04-627).
(Dkt No 04-52). Comments Due:  04/07/2004. Reply Comments Due:
04/22/2004.  WCB. Contact:  Jennifer McKee at (202) 418-1530, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-627A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-627A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-627A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/08/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
HEARING AID COMPATIBILITY REPORTING DATES FOR WIRELESS CARRIERS AND
HANDSET MANUFACTURERS. (DA No.  04-630). (Dkt No 01-309).  WTB. Contact:
Andra Cunningham at (202) 418-1630 or Greg Guice at (202) 418-0095, TTY:
(202) 418-7233
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-630A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-630A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-630A1.txt> 

 CLARITY, A DIVISION OF PLANTRONICS, INC. REQUEST FOR WAIVER OF VOLUME
CONTROL RESET, 47 C.F.R. SECTION 68.317(F).   Granted the Petition for
Waiver with conditions. Action by:  Chief, Disability Rights Office,
Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau. Adopted:  03/05/2004 by ORDER.
(DA No. 04-622).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-622A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-622A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-622A1.txt> 

 FCC LOCALISM TASK FORCE ANNOUNCES DATE OF RAPID CITY, SOUTH DAKOTA
HEARING,  RM 10803.  News Release. News Media Contact: Michelle Russo at
(202) 418-2358, Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244629A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244629A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244629A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244629A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244629A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244629A2.txt> 

 PETITION OF CAVALIER TELEPHONE, LLC PURSUANT TO SECTION 252(E)(5) OF
THE COMMUNICATIONS ACT FOR PREEMPTION OF THE JURISDICTION OF THE
VIRGINIA STATE CORPORATION COMMISSION REGARDING INTERCONNECTION DISPUTES
WITH VERIZON VIRGINIA, INC. AND FOR ARBITRATION.   Approved the
Interconnection Agreement submitted jointly by Cavalier and Verizon, as
modified. (Dkt No.  02-359). Action by:  Associate Bureau Chief,
Wireline Competition Bureau. Adopted:  03/05/2004 by MO&O. (DA No.
04-626).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-626A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-626A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-626A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-626A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-626A2.txt> 

Report No: 1760 Released:  03/03/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244545A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244545A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED FEBRUARY 25, 2004, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 37:

Report No: 1753 Released:  02/25/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244703A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244703A1.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/