Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/29/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:42:14 -0500

WIRELESS PORTABILITY COMPLAINTS: APPROXIMATELY 6,640 CONSUMER
COMPLAINTS SINCE PORTING BEGAN ON NOV. 24.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511, email:
[email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245392A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245392A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245392A1.txt> 

Report No: 2652 Released:  03/29/2004.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION
AND CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245474A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245474A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245474A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/29/2004.  PLEADING CYCLE ESTABLISHED FOR COMMENTS IN
IP-ENABLED SERVICES RULEMAKING PROCEEDING. (DA No.  04-888). (Dkt No
04-36). Comments Due:  05/28/2004. Reply Comments Due:  06/28/2004.
WCB. Contact:  Russell Hanser at (202) 418-0832, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-888A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-888A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-888A1.txt> 

 
 ASSESSMENT AND COLLECTION OF REGULATORY FEES FOR FISCAL YEAR 2004.
Proposed to collecting $272,958,000 in regulatory fees for Fiscal Year
(FY) 2004. (Dkt No.  04-73). Action by:  the Commission. Comments Due:
04/21/2004. Reply Comments Due:  04/30/2004. Adopted:  03/17/2004 by
NPRM. (FCC No. 04-66).  OMD
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-66A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-66A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-66A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MARCH 26, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 59:

 POWELL COMMENTS ON PRESIDENT'S CALL FOR UNIVERSAL, AFFORDABLE
BROADBAND.  STMT. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513 or
Richard Diamond at (202) 418-0506  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245431A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245431A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245431A1.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/