Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EFJohnson Enhances the Netelligent(TM) Infrastructure Systems Project 25 Conventional Infrastructure Solution with VoIP

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:20:09 -0500

EFJohnson Enhances the Netelligent(TM) Infrastructure Systems Project 25
Conventional Infrastructure
Solution with VoIP

Solution to be Displayed at IWCE

WASHINGTON, March 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EFJ, Inc. (Nasdaq: EFJI)
announced today that its EFJohnson subsidiary has enhanced its
Netelligent
Infrastructure Systems Project 25 compliant infrastructure system with
voice
over Internet Protocol (VoIP) capability. The Netelligent solution,
announced
last August, provides public safety users with a secure, reliable
Project 25
communications infrastructure. The Netelligent solution will be the
focal
point of the company's presence at the International Wireless
Communications
Expo (IWCE) in Las Vegas March 24-26.

"Netelligent Infrastructure Systems provide agencies at all levels with
a
highly secure, reliable and scalable Project 25 solution to their
communications needs," said Michael E. Jalbert, chairman and chief
executive officer of EFJ, Inc. "Adding VoIP makes a secure
and reliable system even more ideal for public safety."

VoIP technology eliminates a single point of failure in a communications
network, therefore providing a higher degree of
reliability.  Components of the Netelligent Infrastructure System
include: EFJohnson's powerful dual mode UHF and VHF base
station/repeaters, intuitive PC-based Project 25 Dispatch Console,
secure Key Management Facility, Netelligent Interface Unit
(NIU), sophisticated Voter, robust network management, and a PDA-based
Keyloader. The company will begin shipping
Netelligent Infrastructure Systems enabled with the VoIP capability in
the second quarter of 2004.
EFJohnson provides digital Project 25 compliant interoperable wireless
communications systems solutions for federal, state and
local agencies involved with homeland security and public safety.
EFJohnson, founded in 1923, was one of the first developers of
wireless communications products to be fully compliant with federal
government interoperability specifications. The company
designs, manufactures, and markets conventional and trunked radio
systems, land mobile radio repeaters and mobile and portable
radios. For more information, visit http://www.efjohnson.com.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/