Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CellTrak™ Digital / Analog Cellular Tracker

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 04:40:44 -0500

CellTrak™ Digital / Analog Cellular Tracker

By utilizing a simple request / answer quire protocol, CellTrak™ can
track a suspect's cellular phone passively.
In simple terms, a vehicle supported cell transceiver, actively "pings
for identity" of a programed cellular telephone number. Due to FCC
Regulations , power output is that of an industry standard cellular
tower, but since communications is not a requirement, the system has
additional range of projection and reception. The system does not rely
on existing cellular systems to function. Once in position, the
CellTrak™ system will buzz to all cellular telephones within it's range.
Once the incoming answer signals are received, the operator can single
out an identifier and provide real-time positioning of that identifier
through a GPS interface.

It is no longer necessary to involve the Cellular Service Provider in
tracking a cellular telephone, nor expel time and energy getting a
Warrant since the actual communications are not what is being acquired.
This is a location-Only tracking system.
Now you can drive up to a known location, turn on the system, program in
an offender's cell phone number, and if it's turned on, have their
position down to the nearest 15 feet.

http://www.att-tactical.com/CellTrak.htm
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/