Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/01/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:16:16 -0500

Released:  03/01/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT- DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244439A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244439A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/01/2004.  REGION 54 (SOUTHERN LAKE MICHIGAN) 800 MHZ
REGIONAL CONFORMANCE REVIEW COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES MEETING. (DA No.
04-591). (Dkt No 89-363).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-591A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-591A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-591A1.txt> 

 PROCEDURES TO GOVERN THE USE OF SATELLITE EARTH STATIONS ON BOARD
VESSELS IN THE 5925-6425 MHZ/3700-4200 MHZ BANDS 14.0 - 14.5 GHZ/11.7 -
12.2 GHZ BANDS.   Granted the request of Maritime Telecommunications
Network, Inc. to extend the deadline for reply comments in this
proceeding.  By Order Extending Comment Period. (Dkt No.  02-10). Action
by:  Chief, Policy Division, International Bureau. Reply Comments Due:
03/24/2004. Adopted:  02/27/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-579).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-579A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-579A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-579A1.txt> 

 CHAIRMAN POWELL AND ACTING ASSISTANT SECRETARY GALLAGHER MEET TO PLAN
AND COORDINATE SPECTRUM POLICY.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Lauren M. Van Wazer 202-418-0030  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244479A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244479A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244479A1.txt> 

 Released:  02/27/2004.  COMMENT AND REPLY COMMENT DATES SET FOR
COMMENTS ON UHF DISCOUNT IN LIGHT OF RECENT LEGISLATION AFFECTING
NATIONAL TV OWNERSHIP CAP. (DA No.  04-575). (Dkt No 02-277). Comments
Due:  03/19/2004. Reply Comments Due:  03/29/2004.  MB. Contact:  Debra
Sabourin or Patrick Webre 202-418-2330
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-575A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-575A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-575A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/