Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Computerworld Subscription Offer - No Fee Whatsoever!

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:29:45 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Computerworld <[email-masked]>
Subject: Computerworld Subscription Offer - No Fee Whatsoever!

Dear Technology Professional,

Because of your industry involvement, you have been
selected to apply for a FREE (No fee whatsoever) subscription
to COMPUTERWORLD - the most authoritative source of news
and information for IT leaders.

Please apply online:
http://www.cwsubscribe.com/cgi-win/cw.cgi?add&p=NNNEWSLETTER

Deadline: March 31, 2004

COMPUTERWORLD is an award winning newsweekly
brought to you exclusively by IDG.

If you have already applied for a FREE subscription or
currently receive COMPUTERWORLD, please disregard
this e-mail. This is not a renewal notice.

Sincerely,
COMPUTERWORLD Circulation Department

P.S. Should you miss the deadline, you may request a paid
subscription to COMPUTERWORLD for $99.99 per year (51 issues).
Please write to our Customer Service Department at:

COMPUTERWORLD
P.O. Box 3501
Northbrook, IL 60065-3501

-----------------------------------------------------------

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/