Subject: [NEXTEL-1] LG CDMA changing 1network2another?

Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:03:52 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
I am Gobinath from INDIA.I have LG RD2030 CDMA mobile phone. I changed it's ESN successfully with
help of INTER CDMA TOOL 1.2.
Now i am trying to program it for other number for other network, but
to no avail.

in NAM 1 it's showing two number Min1 & Min2 which are not the phone
number it is carrying. (Min 1 is 8 numbers & min2 is 3 numbers). I
changed Min 1 to new phone number (10 digit new number) and min2 to
000.
But it's not working, if i try to call it calls to previous network
where operator says, your mobile phone is not authorised.

Is it nessary to change SID and P CH A & S CH A?
(country code are same.)
What could be wrong?? anyone help me plz.

my mail id
[email-masked]

Regards,
Gobinath.

________________________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" 
your friends today! Download Messenger Now 
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/