Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Central Wireless completes acquisition phase on Ga. Towers

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:33:14 -0500

Central Wireless completes acquisition phase on Ga. Towers
March 29 13:19:00, 2004

SARASOTA, Fla.—Central Wireless Inc. said it has completed the site
acquisition phase for tower sites in 13 counties in
central and southern Georgia.

Construction is likely to begin within weeks on the sites, which will
include guyed tower and self-supporting sites of
heights up to 260 feet. They will be designed to accommodate four
wireless carriers.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=17489

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/