Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 700 MHz mobile data contract

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:26:32 -0500

700 MHz mobile data contract
Glenn Bischoff
IWCE/MRT, Mar 26 2004

LAS VEGAS -- IP MobileNet announced it has entered into a contract with
the State of Utah to deploy a statewide 700 MHz mobile data network. It
is the first statewide 700 MHz mobile data program in the U.S.,
according to IPMobileNet. The company will build a statewide wireless
wide area network that will provide interoperable data communications
between multiple agencies, including the Utah Highway Patrol, the state
department of corrections and multiple municipal police departments.
Deployment is scheduled to begin in August 2004. IPMobileNet said it
expects the build to be completed "over the next two years."

http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_ipmobilenet_lands_statewide/index.htm
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/