Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:38:57 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter -
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/78225/793725
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
================================================================

-------------------------------------
TOP NEWS STORIES
-------------------------------------

1) Agere Systems Announces 150 Mbit/s Throughput for Multimode Wi-Fi
Products
2) Nortel Networks Unveils CDMA 450 Portfolio, Deployment Strategy
3) SiGe Semiconductor Announces New CDMA Power Amplifiers
4) First Joint Push-to-Talk over Cellular Interoperability Tests
Conducted

---------------------------------------

1) Agere Systems Announces 150 Mbit/s Throughput for Multimode Wi-Fi
Products

Agere Systems has announced performance acceleration software for its
WaveLAN 802.11a/b/g multimode chip set, delivering up to 150 Mbit/s data
throughput speeds for wireless networking products. This "turbo mode"
capability will enable seamless connectivity and broad compatibility,
the company says...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/78226/793725

2) Nortel Networks Unveils CDMA 450 Portfolio, Deployment Strategy

Nortel has unveiled its line of CDMA products that it has developed and
tested for the CDMA 450 MHz radio spectrum, and has begun commercial
deployments in Europe. The CDMA 450 product portfolio is designed to
help customers reduce network capital expenditures and operating
costs...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/78227/793725

3) SiGe Semiconductor Announces New CDMA Power Amplifiers

SiGe Semiconductor has announced the industry's first commercially
viable silicon-based CDMA power amplifiers. Leveraging an efficient SiGe
BiCMOS process, the PAs achieve performance parity with GaAs-based
devices, while delivering the integration, manufacturing, and price
benefits of silicon...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/78228/793725

4) First Joint Push-to-Talk over Cellular Interoperability Tests
Conducted

Ericsson, Motorola, and Siemens have announced the first joint
interoperability tests for Push-to-Talk over Cellular technology. The
tests are designed to help provide network operators with easy
integration, interoperability and a competitive environment in which to
deploy commercial PoC service...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/78229/793725

-------------------------------------

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/