Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy On Bloomberg-

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:32:24 -0500

Nextel's Timmy: Competition and Industry Consolidation 
March 24, 2004 17:52 EST -- Timmmy Donahue (left), chief executive 
of Nextel Communications Inc., talks with Bloomberg's Fred Fishkin 
about competition, Cingular Wireless LLC's bid for AT&T Wireless 
Services Inc., and consolidation in the industry. Nextel is the 
sixth-largest cellular carrier. They speak at the Celluar 
Telecommunications & Internet Association trade show in Atlanta.  

<Listen>

http://media5.bloomberg.com:443/cgi-bin/getavfile.cgi?A=17145771

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=conews&tkr=NXTL:US

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/