Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New TIA Projects and Documents

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:07:31 -0500

New TIA Projects and Documents

NEW PROJECT NUMBERS

Project Proposal No. 3-0084-AD1 (create a supplement) – TIA-929-1 –
Terrestrial Land Mobile Radio Antenna Systems - Standard Format for
Digitized Filter Characteristics. If interested contact Lou Meyer,
Andrew
Corporation, at 214.819.4226, or via email at [email-masked].

Project Proposal No. 3-0152 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1033 – Optical

Fiber Polarity for Array Connectors. If interested contact Herb V
Congdon,
Tyco, at 828.464.2165, or via email at [email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-1053 (create a TIA document)– TIA-1034 – ME/R-UIM

Interface Conformance Test Specification. If interested contact Jean
Alphonse,
Lucent Technologies, at 630.979.1056, or via email at
[email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-0154 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1035 –
Signaling
Conformance Test Specification for cdma2000® Air Interface. If
interested
contact Jean Alphonse, Lucent Technologies, at 630.979.1056, or via
email at
[email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-0155 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1036 –
Interoperability Test Specification for cdma2000® Air Interface. If
interested
contact Jean Alphonse, Lucent Technologies, at 630.979.1056, or via
email at
[email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-1056 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1037 –
Recommended Minimum Performance Standards for cdma2000® Spread
Spectrum Repeaters. If interested contact Jean Alphonse, Lucent
Technologies, at 630.979.1056, or via email at [email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-0157 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1038 –
Signaling
Conformance Test Specification for cdma2000® Location Services. If
interested contact Jean Alphonse, Lucent Technologies, at 630.979.1056,
or
via email at [email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-0158 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1039 – QoS
Signaling Proposal for IPv6 QoS Support. If interested contact Enrique
Laborde, Hughes Network Systems, Inc. at 240.453.2564, or via email at
[email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-0159 (create a TSB) – TSB-902.AAAA – Wideband
Data System Security Services Overview. If interested contact Jeff
Anderson,
Motorola, at 847.576.4210, or via email at [email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-0160 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1040 –
Regenerative Satellite Mesh-A (RSM-A) . If interested contact Enrique
Laborde,
Hughes Network Systems, Inc., at 240.453.2564, or via email at
[email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-0161 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1041 –
Broadcast
Multicast Service in cdma2000® Wireless IP Network.If interested contact

Parviz Yegani, Cisco Systems, at 408.832.5729, or via email at
[email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-0162 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1042 –
Electro-Acoustic Recommended Minimum Performance Specification for
cdma2000® Mobile Stations. If interested contact Jean Alphonse, Lucent
Technologies, at 630.979.1056, or via email at [email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-1063 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1043 – OTA
Interoperability Specification for cdma2000® Air Interface. If
interested contact
Jean Alphonse, Lucent Technologies, at 630.979.1056, or via email at
[email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-0164 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1044 –
Signaling
Conformance Test Specification for cdma2000® OTA. If interested contact
Jean Alphonse, Lucent Technologies, at 630.979.1056, or via email at
[email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-0165 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1045 –
Signaling
Conformance Test Specification for cdma2000® Short Message Services. If
interested contact Jean Alphonse, Lucent Technologies, at 630.979.1056,
or
via email at [email-masked]

Project Proposal No. 3-0166 (create a TIA document) – TIA-1046 –
Signaling
Conformance Test Specification for cdma2000® Data Services . If
interested
contact Jean Alphonse, Lucent Technologies, at 630.979.1056, or via
email at
[email-masked]

NEW STANDARDS PROPOSALS:

Standards Proposal No. 3-0092-B (create a standard) – TIA-942 –
Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard for Data Centers.

Standards Proposal No. 3-0146 (adopt a standard) – ICEA S-104-696-2001 –

Standard for Indoor-Outdoor Optical Fiber Cable.

Standards Proposal No. 3-0147 (adopt a standard) – ICEA S-110-717-2003-
Standard for Fiber Drop Cable

Standards Proposal No. 3-3292-UGR-A (create a new standard) – Enhanced
Variable Rate Codec Speech Service Option 3 for Wideband Spread Spectrum

Digital Systems.

Standards Proposal No. 3-3490-RV2-2 (revise a standard) – Residential
Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard.

Standards Proposal No. 3-3957-RV3 (revise a standard) – TIA-605-05-C –
FOCIS5 – Fiber Optic Connector Intermateability Standard, Type MPO

Standards Proposal No. 3-3972-UGR-A (create a new standard) – High Rate
Speech Service Option 17 for Wideband Spread Spectrum Communications
Systems.

Standards Proposal No. 3-4172-RV1 (revise a standard) – TIA-604-12-A –
FOCIS12 – Fiber Optic Connector Intermateability Standard, Type MT-RJ

Standards Proposal No. 304241-RV3 (revise a standard) – TIA-603-C – Land

Mobile FM or PM Communications Equipment, Measurement and Performance
Standards

Standards Proposal No. 3-4232-RV1 (revise a standard) – TIA-102.CAAA-A –

C4FM/CQPSK Transceiver, Measurement Methods

Standards Proposal No. 3-4425-AD6-B (create a supplement) –
Commercial Building Telecommunications Cabling Standard – Part 1:
General Requirements – Addendum 6 – Additional Cabling Guidelines
for DTE Power

Standards Proposal No. 3-4426-AD9 (create a supplement) –
Commercial Building Telecommunications Cabling Standard – Part 2:
Balanced Twisted Pair Cabling Components – Addendum 9 –
Additional Category 6 Balance Requirements

Standards Proposal No. 3-3613-RV2 (revise a standard) –
TIA-102.CAAB-B – Land Mobile Radio Transceiver Performance
Recommendations – Project 25 – Digital Radio Technology,
C4FM/CQPSK Modulation

NEW DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE

AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARDS:

TIA-102.BAAC-A – Project 25 – Common Air Interface Reserved
Values

TIA-1019 – Structural Standards for Steel Gin Poles Used for
Installation of Antenna Towers and Antenna Supporting Structures

TIA ONLY DOCUMENTS/INTERIM STANDARDS:

TIA-102.BAAD – Project 25 – Common Air Interface Description for
Conventional Channels

TIA-826-A – TIA/EIA-41-D Based Prepaid Charging Enhancements for
Circuit Switched Data and Short Message Services

TIA-864-1[E] – Recommended Minimum Performance Standards for
cdma2000® High Rate Packet Data Access Network Equipment,
Addendum 1

TIA-866-1[E] – Recommended Minimum Performance Standards for
cdma2000® High Rate Packet Data Access Terminal – Addendum 1

TIA-870-1[E] – Test Data Service Option (TDSO) for cdma2000®
Spread Spectrum Systems, Addendum 1

TIA-1013 – Mobile Equipment (ME) Conformance Testing for
cdma2000® Spread Spectrum Standards

TIA-1015 – File Formats for Multimedia Services for cdma2000®
Spread Spectrum Systems

http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=1950
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/