Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/15/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:42:44 -0500

Released:  03/15/2004.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE PETITIONS.  MB.
Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244918A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244918A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244918A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/15/2004.  NETWORK RELIABILITY AND INTEROPERABILITY
COUNCIL TO HOLD ITS FIRST MEETING UNDER ITS RENEWED CHARTER TUESDAY,
MARCH 30, 2004. (DA No.  04-703).  OET. Contact:  Jeffery Goldthorp at
(202) 418-1096, TTY: (202) 418-2989
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-703A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-703A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-703A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-703A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-703A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-703A2.txt> 

 AMENDMENT TO THE FEE SCHEDULE FOR THE PROCESSING OF REQUESTS FOR AGENCY
RECORDS.   Revised the schedule of the fees set forth in FCC rules, for
recovery of the full, allowable direct costs of searching for and

reviewing agency records requested pursuant to the Freedom of
Information Act and the Commssion's rules. Action by:  the Managing
Director. Adopted:  03/10/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-683).  OMD
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-683A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-683A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-683A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MARCH 12, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 49:

 Released:  03/12/2004.  COMMENT SOUGHT ON CALEA PETITION FOR RULEMAKING
RM 10865. (DA No.  04-700). Comments Due:  04/12/2004. Reply Comments
Due:  04/27/2004.  OET. Contact:  Rodney Small at (202) 418-2452. News
Media Contact: Lauren Van Wazer at (202) 418-0030
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-700A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-700A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-700A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-04-56-B Released:  03/12/2004.  AUCTION OF 24 GHZ SERVICE
LICENSES SCHEDULED FOR JULY 28, 2004; NOTICE AND FILING REQUIREMENTS,
MINIMUM OPENING BIDS, UPFRONT PAYMENTS AND OTHER AUCTION PROCEDURES. (DA
No.  04-633)  Auction No. 56.  WTB. Contact:  Howard Davenport at (202)
418-0660, Roy Knowles or Barbara Sibert at (717) 338-2888, or Nancy
Zaczek or Michael Pollak at (202) 418-2487 or Steve Buenzow at (717)
338-2687
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-633A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-633A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-633A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-633A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-633A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-633A2.txt> 

 ENSURING THAT ETC DESIGNATIONS SERVE THE PUBLIC INTEREST.  CMMR.
REMARKS BY COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY, NARUC WINTER MEETING,
WASHINGTON, DC, MARCH 10, 2004 (As prepared for delivery)
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244915A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244915A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244915A1.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/