Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TIA Publishes New Project 25 Document TIA-102.BAAC-A

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:11:48 -0500

TIA Publishes New Project 25 Document TIA-102.BAAC-A
Contact:
Sharon Grace
For Immediate Release

(703) 907-7721
[email-masked]
March 4, 2004

Arlington, Va. -- The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) has published a new standard, "Project 25 -- Common Air Interface Reserved Values," TIA-102.BAAC-A. The document is a revision of TIA/EIA-102.BAAC.
The Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO); the National Association of State Telecommunications Directors (NASTD); and Federal Government Agencies (FED), known as APCO/NASTD/FED, will be issuing common systems standards for digital public safety radio communications (APCO/NASTD/FED Project 25 Standard). TIA, in cooperation with APCO/NASTD/FED, has generated standards, interim standards, specifications and TSBs that define the equipment and processes necessary for implementation of the APCO/NASTD/FED Project 25 Standard.
This document is a supplement to the Common Air Interface, Project 25 FDMA Common Air Interface, June 1999, TIA102.BAAA-A, which lists all the reserved values for the fields of information. This is intended to be interpreted with the Common Air Interface and is not intended to be understood by itself.
TIA-102.BAAC-A was created by TIA TR-8.15 Subcommittee on Common Air Interface and released December 2003. To obtain copies of the document, please contact Global Engineering Documents at (800) 854-7179 or visit http://global.ihs.com.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/