Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Using a camera phone in a morgue

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 05:02:38 -0500

Using a camera phone in a morgue

A probationary police officer was sacked last week after he was caught
using his camera phone to take photos of dead bodies in a hospital
mortuary. An internal investigation is to be undertaken by the UK's
Devon and Cornwall Police after the officer took the photograph at
Derriford Hospital, Plymouth.

The police erased the image from the camera and the officer concerned
was interviewed then dismissed.
Relatives of the dead person have received an apology from the police
authority.

The former probationary officer had apparently taken photos of the dead
body while on a training course at the hospital mortuary unit to learn
about the workings of the coroner's officer.

It was reported that the electric shutter sound gave the officers
actions away.

Posted to the site on 08-Mar-04

http://www.cellular-news.com/story/10782.shtml

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/