Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FILING AGAINST NextWave SALE DISMISSED

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:10:09 -0500

FILING AGAINST NextWave SALE DISMISSED
03/23/04

The Mobility Division of the FCC's Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau has granted a petition from NY Telecom LLC and Eldorado
Communications LLC to withdraw and dismiss several pleadings
related to NextWave Telecom, Inc.'s agreement to sell 34 licenses to
Cingular Wireless LLC for $1.4 billion.  The companies had filed a
petition asking the Commission to deny the license transfer and also
filed an appeal with the U.S. Court of Appeals in Washington
challenging the FCC's approval of the transaction.  The companies
said they have reached a settlement with NextWave.

http://www.tr.com/online/trd/2004/td032204/index.htm

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/