Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RE: [WFHSG] World's first balloon-mounted wireless net close to takeoff?]

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:32:13 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
   From: "John D. Carlin" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [WFHSG] World's first balloon-mounted wireless net close to
         takeoff?
     To: <[email-masked]>

There is a company today that is broadcasting ReFLEX via a balloon
network here in the US which I have written about once before.

They have already successfully tested applications with customers that
are moving from the CDPD networks in the oil and gas pipeline management
markets.

Telemisphere (my company), is interconnecting with this network as well
as with the existing terrestrial ReFLEX networks to provide the most
comprehensive wireless data options available to any products
today.Imagine how powerful GPS location devices will become utilizing
these networks.

They are launching their first “Skysite” commercially in Texas in early
April and will expand from there throughout the year.

www.spacedata.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcelrf [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 2:07 PM
To: [email-masked]; WFHSG
Subject: [WFHSG] World’s first balloon-mounted wireless net close to
takeoff?