Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ATT/LE Systems -PassScan™ EZ-Pass Active Scanner

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 04:49:17 -0500

ATT/LE Systems -PassScan™ EZ-Pass Active Scanner
"Retrieve, stores, sorts and searches all EZ-Pass device codes"

By buzzing a "ping-and-answer" logarithm, projected from the handheld
transceiver, an officer can retrieve the ID code from any EZ-Pass that
it is pointed at. It's projection width can be widened or narrowed
depending on the amount of traffic to be scanned.

Once an EZ-Pass code has been identified and accepted into the system,
the operator can narrow the scan parameters so only that EZ-Pass is
buzzed. The range of the system is approx. 4000 feet line of sight or
reflective.

The system can also be programed to search for a selected code, then
when the PassScan™ software detects the code via the
transceiver, Global Positioning Satellite coordinates are utilized to
pinpoint exact position/direction/speed of travel of the EZ-Pass
relative to the transceiver.

The PassScan™ System can be mobile or stationary, depending on
requirements.

 http://www.att-tactical.com/PassScan.htm
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/