Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:03:37 -0500

March 23, 2004                            www.wirelessdesignonline.com

Welcome                                            Featured Download
Welcome to the NEW Wireless Design Online
Newsletter                                      Application Note: Power
                                                Amplifier Control for
As you may have noticed, the Wireless Design    ETSI 11.10-Compliant
Online newsletter has a new look. Although its  Cellular Handsets
appearance has changed, the newsletter will
continue to bring you the same great content    Controlling the power
and features that you have always enjoyed.      amplifier in a
                                                GSM-compatible radio is
If you would prefer to receive this newsletter  one of the more
in text format, you can do so by updating your  challenging aspects of
subscription profile at the end of this         a GSM-based system
newsletter.                                     design. Not only must
                                                the radio meet all
 Featured Article                               output RF spectrum
 Technical Paper: Practical Considerations in   specifications, but the
 Specifications of High Stability Crystal       power amplifier control
 Oscillators                                    loop must also be
 By Glenn R. Kurzenknabe                        stable under varying
                                                environmental
  Problems for the user and manufacturer of     conditions...
 high-stability crystal oscillators can be
 minimized by increased understanding of             Featured Book
 parameters affecting design and cost. This             [Image]
 paper will address system design
 considerations and critical performance        Radio Receiver Design
 parameters for oscillators utilizing "SC" cut  By Kevin McClaning and
 crystals in the 5-10 MHz and 90-110 MHz        Tom Vito
 regions.
                                                 Written by engineers
                                                for engineers, this
 Top News Stories                               bestselling book
 [Image]Ansoft Announces Ansoft Designer v2.0   focuses on useful and
                                                proven concepts that
 [Image]Samsung Introduces OneNAND Flash        can be used daily by
        Product at CTIA Wireless
                                                working engineers.
 [Image]Agere Systems Announces Lead-Free RF      Consulting Services
        Plastic Transistor Products
        Quanta Computer Selects Analog          ProSavvy brings clients
 [Image]Devices' EDGE Wireless Chipset for      with projects together
        Handsets                                with consultants who
 Featured Products                              have the right
 WLAN Solutions for 802.11b             [Image] expertise. We also
 RFMD's second-generation WLAN solution         provide consultants the
 for 802.11b applications provides              ability to access
 high-performance characteristics and           project opportunities.
 offers significant advantages in cost,         Visit ProSavvy and post
 power consumption, and size. The               your project today!
 solution is comprised of the RF2958               Trade Publications
 single-chip transceiver featuring
 RFMD's superheterodyne architecture            Browse from the
 with proven single-band performance...         extensive list of
                                                complimentary trade
 PC100E Ultracapacitors                 [Image] publications. Click
 Measuring 34 x 55 x 17mm, the PC100E           here for more
 caches approximately 300 Joules of             information.
 energy at a nominal 2.5 volts for
 high-powered discharges ranging from
 fractions of a second to one minute. It
 is packaged in a durable, lightweight,
 hermetically sealed stainless steel
 prismatic encasement. Downloadable
 product datasheet available...

 Q2V Series VHF-UHF Coils               [Image]
 The Q2V Series of VHF-UHF coils from
 Coil-Q Corporation are fully
 customizable and compatible with high
 temperature soldering and all cleaning
 processes. They feature moisture sealed
 construction and very low distributed
 capacitance. Downloadable product
 specification sheet available...

 -
 I