Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy's "Dog And Pony" Show!]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:25:21 EST

Perhaps he did not understand the analyst's comment. 

P. Waugh

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:37:38 -0000

He understood he just went go off into left field like he does most of the time.  He then digressed to explain call setup times when her 
questions was clearly direced to response time after the initial call set up.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/