Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Will Hampton have a power outage this Weekend???

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:08:47 -0000

Seems to me that the SoCo boys are getting the shortend of the Swap 
plan stick?

I hear Nextel is really pissed that they have automatic rights to 
the scanner traffic. Looks like AOL beat'em to it.

If your at the race, and see an old C140 buzzing around, that be me.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:20:24 -0500

I was down there day yesterday with the Moto boys who was helping Nextel
get ready. Geeezee it seems Nextel only has 2 engineers that know RF and
they are in Reston! They were lost.  I'm going back this weekend to sit
with the Moto guys (I know what I said last time)  and call everyone
Bubba. We will be at Hooters after the race then at the AMS owners house
afterwards for some BIG announcement (that's Southern for Barbecue).

I'll look up for the C140.

> If your at the race, and see an old C140 buzzing around, that be me.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

---

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:43:26 -0500

sparkie_rf wrote:

> --- In [email-masked], Marcelrf <Marcelrf@B...> wrote:
>
> Hey give a shout out to the guys at RacingRadios

They are an ICON down there they go to Longhorns after  the race

> , and the
> sportvision guys.

I don't know them but I will look.

BTW-  I heard the Head Nextel NASCAR guy got a DUI yesterday. I'm trying to
get more details.......

1st a Nextel  Driver gets a DUI now the Boss! Are they all drunks??

>
>
> I wonder if they still use that old truckers cab to pickup all the
> driver's traffic. That thing was quite a contraption in its day.

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

---

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:35:22 -0000

Hey give a shout out to the guys at RacingRadios, and the 
sportvision guys. 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links