Subject: [NEXTEL-1] (unknown)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 03:14:16 -0000

Employment for 02/29/04

1. Operations Technician III (Wireless) US-GA-Savannah Suncom

http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=21118586

2. Operations Technician (Wireless) US-NC-Asheville Suncom

http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=21118968

3. Switch Technician (Wireless) US-SC-Irmo Suncom

http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=21113250

4.Switch Technician (Wireless) US-SC-Myrtle Beach Suncom

http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=21113251

Some Cool Links:

1. Earth and Moon Viewer

http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/vplanet.html

2. J Track Satellite Tracking

http://science.nasa.gov/RealTime/JTrack/

3. CNET Downloads

http://www.download.com/

SILVERHAWK

Tower Climbers Group Owner

http://group.yahoo.com/groups/tower_climbers/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/