Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 49 percent not interested in 3G wireless services.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 03:48:34 -0500

This URL has much more info
http://www.hieurope.com/news/2004/3gprospects.asp

But see also
http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/64/36474.html

Greg UK

A new survey by Harris Interactive reveals that 49 percent of people in the
U.K., France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and Belgium are not interested in 3G
wireless services.

42% of the respondents said they don't plan to use their phones for
anything
more than voice calls.

Wireless users in the U.K. scored the lowest, with 60 percent of those
polled
saying they are indifferent to 3G. Fifty-five percent of respondents said
they
think 3G will be too expensive for them to use.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:50:30 -0500

That should read 49 percent don't UNDERSTAND 3G wireless services.
Pathetic but true-

 
Yahoo! Groups Links