Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Spotwave Wireless launches SpotCell(R) 163 and SpotCell 263 insupport of iDEN

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 19:52:04 -0000

Spotwave Wireless launches SpotCell(R) 163 and SpotCell 263 in 
support of iDEN(R)
Thursday March 4, 10:56 am ET  
Spotwave's expanded family of adaptive repeaters now includes support 
for iDEN 

OTTAWA, March 4 /PRNewswire/ - Spotwave Wireless Inc., the leading 
provider of in-building coverage solutions up to 100,000 square 
feet., today announced the release of the SpotCell® 163 and SpotCell 
263 adaptive repeaters in support of iDEN® (Integrated Digital 
Enhanced Network). iDEN, a digital phone technology developed by 
Motorola that combines the capabilities of a digital cellular phone 
with two-way radio, paging and data/fax all in a single network, is 
used by service providers such as Nextel in the United States and 
TELUS Mobility in Canada. In addition to the other leading North 
American cellular and PCS carriers that have already adopted SpotCell 
in- building solutions, iDEN carriers can now benefit from the proven 
value and performance of SpotCell adaptive repeaters.

"We developed the SpotCell 163 and SpotCell 263 adaptive repeaters in 
direct response to customer demand," said Shane Young, president & 
CEO, Spotwave Wireless Inc. "We're particularly excited about this 
latest addition to our product lineup as it means that Spotwave now 
offers in-building solutions for all North American wireless carriers 
and networks."

iDEN features such as direct connect or push-to-talk are particularly 
popular for businesses that have mobile and distributed workforces 
operating in workgroups. Such features are only effective if all 
members of the workgroup have reliable coverage. If one team or team 
member is located in a building or part of a building that has poor 
or non-existent coverage, they'll effectively be locked out of the 
workgroup. By deploying SpotCell 163/263 adaptive repeaters, in-
building coverage trouble spots can be eliminated quickly, easily and 
cost-effectively.

About Spotwave Wireless Inc.

Spotwave Wireless provides the world's most cost-effective solutions 
for in-building coverage up to 100,000 square feet. The Company's 
patented SpotCell family of adaptive repeaters eliminates coverage 
trouble spots and thereby provides cell phones and other wireless 
devices with reliable, always- on connectivity. Changing the 
economics of in-building coverage, Spotwave's solutions are cost-
effective, quick and easy to install, and require no maintenance. 
Spotwave solutions are also backed by a range of comprehensive 
installation services and support and are now the preferred coverage 
solution in networks operated by all 10 of the top North American 
cellular and PCS carriers. 

    Please visit www.spotwave.com

    iDEN(R) is a registered trademark of Motorola Inc.
    TELUS is a registered trademark of TELUS Mobility

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/