Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Field-tunable microwave radio-

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:06:08 -0500

Telemetry-West Delivers Microwave System For Olympics

SAN DIEGO, CA, March 3, 2004. L-3 Communications Telemetry-West has
completed delivery of over 50 links of its high-capacity portable
microwave radio system, the TCM-900 Series, which will be used to
support multiple types of communications during the 2004 Summer Olympic
Games in Athens, Greece. The field-tunable radio offers a significant
advantage over competing systems because it is ruggedized and completely
portable, providing flexibility and allowing quick installation in
extreme outdoor environments.

L-3 Telemetry-West has also recently received additional orders for its
TCM-930 from multiple international and domestic customers, who plan to
use the radio to transmit audio, video and optical data for a variety of
point-to-point, military and commercial wireless applications.

"We are honored to support international events such as the Games of the
XXVIII Olympiad to be held in Athens this summer," said Glenn Flaherty,
vice president of business development for L-3 Telemetry-West. "The
added security of portable, flexible voice/video communications will
assist Olympic workers, participants and spectators in increasing the
level of safety for all."

Flaherty continued, "This delivery, coupled with the increasing list of
orders for the TCM-930, is our latest accomplishment with the hugely
successful TCM-900 Series microwave radio product line."

Building on a 30-year legacy of advanced, rugged, field-tunable and
programmable microwave radio technology, L-3 Telemetry-West's new
TCM-930 radio allows users to program modulation, user interfaces and
frequencies -- all within a compact, self-contained package that will
operate in almost any environment on the face of the earth. The system's
small size and relatively low weight make transportation and integration
fast and easy, even under the harshest conditions. Additionally, TCM-930
radio systems are available in most common carrier and military
frequency bands and are fully tunable across each offered band to ensure
flexibility and reconfigurability.
To learn more, visit www.L-3Com.com/tw .

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/