Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/17/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:11:37 -0500

FCC RELEASES ANNUAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY REVENUE REPORT.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Mike Balmoris at (202) 418-0253  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245051A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245051A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245051A1.txt>

 Released:  03/17/2004.  USE OF SEPARATE ANTENNAS TO INITIATE DIGITAL FM
TRANSMISSIONS APPROVED. (DA No.  04-712). (Dkt No 99-325).  MB. Contact:
Edward De La Hunt, Charles N. Miller or Ann Gallagher at (202) 418-2700
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-712A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-712A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-712A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/17/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245032A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245032A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/17/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245034A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245034A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/17/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245035A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245035A1.txt> 

Report No: 1776 Released:  03/17/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245059A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245059A1.txt> 

Report No: 1774 Released:  03/17/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245026A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245026A1.txt> 

Report No: 1771 Released:  03/17/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245058A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245058A1.txt> 

Report No: 1773 Released:  03/17/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245027A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245027A1.txt> 

Report No: 1775 Released:  03/17/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245060A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245060A1.txt> 

Report No: 1777 Released:  03/17/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245062A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245062A1.txt> 

 DIGITAL OUTPUT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY AND RECORDING METHOD
CERTIFICATIONS:  D-VHS TECHNOLOGY.   Adopted Protective Order in this
proceeding. (Dkt No.  04-68). Action by:  Chief, Media Bureau. Adopted:
03/16/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-716).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-716A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-716A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-716A1.txt> 

 TIMOTHY ALBRITTON ON REQUEST FOR INSPECTION OF RECORDS.   Denied the
Application for Review. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  03/15/2004
by MO&O. (FCC No. 04-59).  OGC
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-59A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-59A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-59A1.txt> 

 INQUIRY CONCERNING THE DEPLOYMENT OF ADVANCED TELECOMS CAPABILITY TO
ALL AMERICANS IN A REASONABLE AND TIMELY FASHION, AND POSSIBLE STEPS TO
ACCELERATE SUCH DEPLOYMENT PURSUANT TO SECTION 706 OF THE TELECOM ACT OF
96.   Seek comments on various market, investment, and technological
trends in order for the FCC to analyze and assess whether infrastructure
capable of supporting advanced services is being made available to all
Americans. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  03/11/2004 by NOI. (FCC
No. 04-55).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-55A5.txt> 

 NEVADA MDS, INC.   Denied the Petition for Reconsideration and
Reinstatement. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Broadband Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  03/16/2004 by M&O. (DA No. 04-722).
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-722A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-722A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-722A1.txt> 

 TELEPHONE NUMBER PORTABILITY; EXPEDITED PETITION FOR RULEMAKING TO
RESCIND THE CMRS LNP RULE.   Granted the parties' Request to Withdraw
the Petition.  Dismissed the Petition. (Dkt No.  95-116). Action by:
Chief, Spectrum and Competition Policy Division. Adopted:  03/17/2004 by
ORDER. (DA No. 04-726).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-726A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-726A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-726A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/