Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 800 Mhz RFI issue

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:06:04 -0500

see: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/800interference/

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: 800 Mhz RFI issue

The following new message has been posted on APCO Exchange Forum at 
<http://www.apco911.org/theexchange/index.cgi>. 

*************************************************************************** 

  MESSAGE:  (#2573) 800 Mhz RFI issue 
            <http://www.apco911.org/theexchange/index.cgi?rev=2573> 
  AUTHOR:   Moker 
  DATE:     Tuesday, 2 March 2004, at 12:17 p.m. 

Is there a place that has the entire problem/issue for this subject? 
My company is being interfered with by Verizon. Verizon does not use
filters 
on their equipment, they use software to filter it, however the software
does 
not do an adequate job, and after market filters need to be installed
for 
Verizon to not interfere with us. 
I'm just curious if there's a place that has all the documentation, or a 
majority of it, so I can try and get my company to join in and clear the
800 
Mhz band. 
I have no idea if nextel uses filters, I've never had a problem with
them. 

***************************************************************************

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/