Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Congressional Opponents of Nextel's 800 MHz "consensus plan"

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:29:20 -0500

Congressional Opponents of Nextel's 800 MHz "consensus plan"

Congressional Opponents of Nextel's 800 MHz "consensus plan" who signed
a letter to FCC Chairman Michael Powell cautioning the commission on the
Nextel plan and backed a plan by opponents to reserve the lower portion
of the 800 MHz band for public safety and rebanding commercial providers
to the upper portion.

The letter was signed by

   * Vito Fossella, R-N.Y;

   * Billy Tauzin, R-La.;

   * Lee Terry, R-Neb.;

   * George Radanovich, R-Calif.;

   * Mike Ferguson, R-N.J;

   * Mary Bono, R-Calif.;

   * Nathan Deal, R-Ga.;

   * Steve Buyer, R-Ind.;

   * Charlie Norwood, R-Ga.;

   * John Shimkus, R-Ill.;

   * Barbara Cubin, R-Wyo.;

   * Darryl Issa, R-Calif.;

   * Joe Pitts, R-Penn.;

   * Rick Boucher, D-Va.;

   * Eliot Engel, D-N.Y.;

   * Ed Towns, D-N.Y.;

   * Chris John, D-La.;

   * Bobby Rush, D-Ill.;

   * Thomas Allen, D-Maine;

   * Al Wynn, D-Md;

   * Frank Pallone, D-N.J.;

   * Gene Green, D-Texas

   * Ted Stickland, D-Ohio.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG