Subject: [NEXTEL-1] This position is for iDEN MM Lab testing.

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:59:34 -0500

**********************************************************************

  This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering
  computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts,
  network administrators and other high technology professionals.

  Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on
  http://www.ISHunter.com

**********************************************************************

Title ...... Lab Tester
Skills ..... MM Lab Testing, Agilent E6474A, IDEN experience
Location ... Plantation, FL
Area Code .. 954
Term ....... Contract
Length ..... 12 months
Pay ........ negotiable

Description
-----------
This position is for MM Lab testing. A knowledge of iDEN handset
interactions with the fixed network is required. Previous field
experience testing iDEN subscribers or network. Knowledge of Layer 3
procedures and call processing required. Previous experience with iFTA
or Agilent E6474A required.

Duties include but are not limited to using subscriber radios, PC
(laptop) and GPS to collect data in a vehicle while it is being driven
through a pre-established route. Drive a test vehicle. Prepare test
radios. This includes flashing radio software and code plugs and making
sure cables/accessories are available. Prepare PC, GPS for test. Must be
willing to travel extensively and perform drive test out of state.

For consideration, please include #5280

**********************************************************************

  If this position does not match your requirements, you can make your
  resume available to thousands of IS/IT recruiters by clicking on
  http://www.ISHunter.com/php/post_res.php3

**********************************************************************

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/