Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/10/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:26:29 -0500

FCC OFFICE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCES SEVERAL PERSONNEL
PROMOTIONS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Lauren Van Wazer at (202)
418-0030  OET. Contact Lauren Van Wazer  at (202) 418-0030
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244766A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244766A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244766A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00585 Released:  03/10/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Re: Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719,
TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244753A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244753A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00584 Released:  03/10/2004.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re:  Satellite Radio Applications Accepted for Filing.  IB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244750A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244750A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/10/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244773A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244773A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/10/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244775A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244775A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/10/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE  PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244774A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244774A1.txt> 

Report No: 1768 Released:  03/10/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244755A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244755A1.txt> 

Report No: 1767 Released:  03/10/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244756A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244756A1.txt> 

Report No: 1769 Released:  03/10/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244760A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244760A1.txt> 

Report No: 1770 Released:  03/10/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS,  DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244761A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244761A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF MICHAEL K. POWELL, CHAIRMAN, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION AT THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REGULATORY COMMISSIONERS,
GENERAL ASSEMBLY, WASHINGTON, D.C., MARCH 10, 2004.  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244737A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244737A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244737A1.txt> 

 SPRINT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY.   Denied the Petition for
Reconsideration. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Consumer & Governmental
Affairs Bureau. Adopted:  02/27/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-661).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-661A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-661A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-661A1.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/