Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nation’s Airports Offering Free Wi-Fi

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:22:41 -0500

Nation’s Airports Offering Free Wi-Fi
Many of the nation’s major airports are rolling out wireless networks
that allow users to tap into hot spots to surf the web for a fixed daily
charge. However, some smaller airports, in an effort to boost their
image and value to business travelers, are rolling out free Wi-Fi. Free
wireless access can be found at such airports as Blue Grass Airport
(LEX) in Lexington, Ky., Michigan's Lansing Capital City Airport (LAN),
Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) in Fletcher, N.C., to name a few.
Perhaps the buzz is spreading though, as Pittsburgh’s international
airport launched a free Wi-Fi network last September. (Source:
USA Today)

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/