Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Bi-directional amp help

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:42:50 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "txstech2003" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Bi-directional amp help

Hey guys....
Do any of you guys know of a site where I can study up on 
installing / design of in house Bi-directional amp systems for public 
safety 800 mhz? I have 6 schools I need to get coverage into. Thanks, 
Brad

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/