Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] The anatomy of a public records request regarding a public safety radio communications system

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:49:53 -0500

Well, there's a major lack of planning right from the start.  What are
these clowns thinking?  (Duh!)

-Alan Dixon
 Popular Communications
 Baltimore County (MD) 911 Task Force (retired)
 Baltimore County (MD) Fire Communications Committee (retired)

--------- Original Message ----------
From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]
	<snip>

> The City and County indicate there is no media or public access 
> policy in place, therefore there is no information to release...

	<snip>
www.radioreference.com
http://www.trunkedradio.net/satx/
http://www.radioreference.com/satx/

--

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/