Subject: [NEXTEL-1] eSeminar: 3GPP W-CDMA Basics

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:27:46 -0500

Agilent offers recordings of its eSeminars on our vendor´s website. You
need to briefly register with the site and then you will be able to view
the recording.

View the June 12, 2001 archived eSeminar
http://we.home.agilent.com/cgi-bin/bvpub/agilent/editorial/cp_MiscEditorial.jsp?OID=536970029&NAV_ID=-536890798.0.03&LANGUAGE_CODE=eng&S_NAV_ID=-536890798.0.03&S_NAV_ID=-11145.0.08&COUNTRY_CODE=ZZ

3GPP W-CDMA (UMTS) is one of the primary proposals submitted in response
to the ITU¿s (International Telecommunications Union) IMT-2000
initiative for establishment of global standards for high-speed wireless
data transmission. This 3G standard provides for an increase of overall
capacity and possibly a faster time to market for new higher data rate
services such as pictures, graphics, video communications and other
wide-band information. With initial data rates of 144 kilobits per
second (kbps) with the potential for 2 megabits per second (Mbps),
manufacturers will be able to develop products that provide voice,
high-speed data and video over wireless networks. Topics to be covered
include: key characteristics of W-CDMA, an overview of the commercial
and technical aspects of this proposed 3G wireless standard, its status
in the world market, the relationship between cdma2000 (IS-2000),
cdmaOne (IS-95) and W-CDMA (3GPP).

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/