Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/09/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:35:20 -0500

Released:  03/09/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244710A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244710A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/09/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244711A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244711A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/09/2004.  REGION 3 (ARIZONA) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES NEXT MEETING. (DA No.  04-637).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-637A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-637A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-637A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/09/2004.  REGION 16 (KANSAS)700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES NEXT MEETING. (DA No.  04-636).
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-636A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-636A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-636A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/09/2004.  REGION 2 (ALASKA) PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
COMMITTEES ANNOUNCE REGION 2 (4.9 GHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
MEETING AND REGION 2 (700 MHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING MEETING.
(DA No.  04-635).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-635A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-635A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-635A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/09/2004.  COMMENTS INVITED ON REGION 28 (PHILADELPHIA
METROPOLITAN AREA) PUBLIC SAFETY REGIONAL PROPOSED PLAN AMENDMENT. (DA
No.  04-634). (Dkt No 89-573). Comments Due:  04/08/2004. Reply Comments
Due:  04/23/2004.  WTB. Contact:  Joy Alford at (202) 418-0694, email:
[email-masked], TTY: (202)4 18-7233
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-634A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-634A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-634A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF COMMISSIONER KEVIN J. MARTIN TO THE NARUC COMMITTEE ON
TELECOMMUNICATIONS ON MARCH 8, 2004.  CMMR.  Prepared speech and
accompanying slides delivered to NARUC on March 8, 2004
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244722A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244722A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244722A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244722A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-244722A2.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/