Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ExIm Bank okays loan guarantee to XPress (iDEN Network)

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 03:00:34 -0500

ExIm Bank okays loan guarantee to XPress
Dubai |By A Staff Reporter | 16-03-2004

In a relatively novel financing venture, the Export-Import Bank of the
US (ExIm Bank) has approved a $49.4 million loan guarantee to Jordan's
XPress, which will be launching its radio trunking services in the
kingdom in April.

The $85.4 million project - based on the advanced iDEN (Integrated
Digital Enhanced Network) technology developed by Motorola - marks ExIm
Bank's largest financing of a telecommunications project in the Middle
East.

"Jordan's strategic location and important role in the Middle East make
this a particularly noteworthy transaction for US exporters and the US
Government to support," Ex-Im Bank's chairman Phillip Merril said.
http://www.gulf-news.com/Articles/news.asp?ArticleID=114218

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/