Subject: [NEXTEL-1] eSeminar: An Overview of cdma2000 Technology Concept

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:25:48 -0500

eSeminar: An Overview of cdma2000 Technology Concept

Agilent offers recordings of its eSeminars on the NetSeminar website.
You need to briefly register with the site and then you will be able to
view the recording.

View archived eSeminar
http://we.home.agilent.com/cgi-bin/bvpub/agilent/editorial/cp_MiscEditorial.jsp?OID=536969826&NAV_ID=-536890798.0.03&LANGUAGE_CODE=eng&S_NAV_ID=-536890798.0.03&S_NAV_ID=-11145.0.08&COUNTRY_CODE=ZZ

This paper presents a high-level overview of the key concepts of
cdma2000 technology. These concepts will provide the necessary
background information to better understand the applications papers that
will follow. The paper begins with a review of IS-95 concepts, including
soft handoff, power control, and Walsh codes. It then covers cdma2000
topics such as the improvements vs. IS-95, new radio configurations,
quick paging channel, and additions to the network architecture to
support packet data.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/