Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Non RR on RR Frequencies

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:56:26 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re:  Non RR on RR Frequencies

Start with AAR.  Frequency coordinators are required to be the first
involved 
in interference complaints.  They can determine who coordinated the 
application, etc.

Alan T.

In a message dated 3/14/2004 10:17:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

Folks,

    Here's a good one.  The Cleveland Metroparks rangers (police) have
licensed a frequency right in the middle of the railroad band for the
input to their  new repeater system. No mobile I know of puts out 5
watts.  How do these fools who call themselves  consultants and
frequency
coordinators pull this off ?  

    The frequency is 161.400 MHz which is AAR Channel 86.    It is
adjacent to 161.415  MHz which is licensed to a local railroad group.
The
Metroparks have also proposed to use tone PL inputs and outputs, and the
railroad frequencies have always been " carrier squelch" for safety.
    To whom at the FCC do we lodge a complaint ?

Jim

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/