Subject: [NEXTEL-1] eSeminar: Fading Simulation Made Easy

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:31:34 -0500

eSeminar: Fading Simulation Made Easy

View the July 24, 2003 archived eSeminar
http://we.home.agilent.com/cgi-bin/bvpub/agilent/editorial/cp_MiscEditorial.jsp?OID=536994353&NAV_ID=-536887578.0.03&LANGUAGE_CODE=eng&S_NAV_ID=-536887578.0.03&S_NAV_ID=-11145.0.08&COUNTRY_CODE=ZZ

WHAT IS THE eSEMINAR ABOUT?

Signals passing through the air are distorted by atmospheric and
environmental impairments including multipath scattering and dispersion.
This eSeminar will briefly introduce several commonly used mathematical
techniques for simulating real-world channel conditions in various
fading environments, provide a justification for why channel simulation
is important to device designers, and discuss the traditional test
methods used today. A new implementation of channel simulation will be
demonstrated, promising to alleviate some of the toughest and most
cost-intensive test challenges through an innovative all-digital process
that offers high bandwidth and integrated, automatically calibrated
noise.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/