Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel / Flarion Equipment-

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 00:31:22 -0500

RadioRouter® Base Station
Installation Guide
Issue Date: 08-04-2003
Version 0.5

External Photos:
 https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=358624&native_or_pdf=pdf

Internal Photos:
 https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=358625&native_or_pdf=pdf

Manual:
 https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=358632&native_or_pdf=pdf

======================================================================================

RadioRouter® Base Station
Outdoor Installation Guide
Issue Date: 09-23-2003
Version 0.2

External Photos:
https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=358624&native_or_pdf=pdf

Internal Photos:
 https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=358625&native_or_pdf=pdf

Manual:
https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=398541&native_or_pdf=pdf

=================================================================================

PC 1000 Wireless Network Card

External Photos:
 https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=362236&native_or_pdf=pdf

Internal Photos:
 https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=362237&native_or_pdf=pdf

User Guide
https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=383863&native_or_pdf=pdf