Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel changes E-mailed support questions response time to from 48 Hrs to 216 Hrs (9 Days).

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:50:38 -0500

Nextel changes E-mailed support questions response time to from 48 Hrs
to 216 Hrs (9 Days).

Don’t Tell Nextel: It seems the wireless industry is trying to one-up
its PC support brethren. Customers who e-mail support questions to
Nextel get a response telling them the company has temporarily extended
its normal 48-hour response time to a more leisurely nine days.
Interestingly, that’s exactly enough time to completely dismantle your
Nextel phone and mail it back to the company’s Reston, Va., offices.

http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/03/26/13OPcringely_1.html

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG