Subject: [NEXTEL-1] XtremeSpectrum FILES FOR CHAPTER 11

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:33:28 -0500

XtremeSpectrum FILES FOR CHAPTER 11

XtremeSpectrum, Inc., an ultrawideband company that agreed to sell
its assets to Motorola, Inc., last November, has filed for Chapter 11
bankruptcy protection.  The Vienna, Va.,-based company made its
filing last Wednesday in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern
District of Virginia (Alexandria), listing assets between $1,000,001
and $10 million and debts in the same range.  Creditors holding the
largest unsecured claims are Alliance Technology Ventures II ($1.67
million), Cadence Design Systems, Inc. ($1.61 million), TI Ventures
III LP ($1.4 million), Drax Holdings LP ($1.3 million), and POD
Holding LP ($1.06 million).  Company officials and the firm's
bankruptcy attorney couldn't be reached for comment.

http://www.tr.com/online/trd/2004/td031504/index.htm

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/