Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:13:48 -0500

March 11, 2004                            www.wirelessdesignonline.com

                                                         Consulting
  Top News Stories                                        Services

  [Image] CellularRAM Receives 'Best Wireless         ProSavvy brings
          Technology' Award at WSD 2004
                                                      clients with
  [Image] Skyworks Ramps GSM/GPRS Cellular System     projects
          Solution at CEC Telecom                     together with
                                                      consultants who
  [Image] Intel, SavaJe Collaborate to Provide        have the right
          Java OS for Mobile Applications
                                                      expertise. We
  [Image] Qualcomm, TSMC Collaborate on 90nm          also provide
          Low-Power Process for Wireless Apps
                                                      consultants the
  Featured Products                                   ability to
                                                      access project
  Base Station Power Amplifier Test System [Image]    opportunities.
  Anritsu's PATS is a versatile, accurate,            Visit ProSavvy
  and easy-to-use power amplifier test                and post your
  system for both base station and handset            project today!
  power amplifiers. With a single
  connection to the base station high power
  test set, the NavigatorT software                        Trade
  orchestrates the Scorpion Direct Receiver             Publications
  Access configuration to easily and
  accurately perform power amplifier                  Browse from the
  measurements. Downloadable product                  extensive list
  brochure and application notes are                  of complimentary
  available...                                        trade
                                                      publications.
  Synthesized Dual-Channel Downconverters  [Image]    Visit HERE for
  These dual-channel downconverters from              more
  MITEQ are designed to be used for                   information.
  tracking applications. The unit is
  available in frequency step sizes of 1
  kHz or 125 kHz. Panel height is 3 RU. All
  units are fully compliant with INTELSAT
  requirements IESS 308/309. Downloadable
  product datasheet available...

  Low Cost DFS Series Synthesizer          [Image]
  Elcom Technologies has designed a new
  series of dual output, ruggedized
  frequency synthesizers with ultra-low
  microphonics and improved phase noise.
  Designed for high capacity MW and MMW
  radios up to 38 GHz, the LCDFS series
  offers lower phase noise and guaranteed
  zero-phase-hits. Downloadable product
  datasheet available...

  RF Designer Suite                        [Image]
  The RF Designer Suite from CAD Design
  Software is a full featured RF package
  that enhances the design of
  RF/Microwave/Wireless printed circuit
  boards. A full library of RF components
  automate the creation of complex embedded
  circuits with dividers, couplers, spiral
  inductors, radial, etc. Downloadable
  product datasheet and demo software
  available...

 I