Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Data Network Problems

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:23:39 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Hardik Patel <[email-masked]>
Subject: Nextel Data Network Problems

Is anyone having problems w/ Nextel Data Network near SanFran and
Orlando ?
We are having difficult time receiving data from guys in these regions
since last two days.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 01:19:01 EST

Our data And Direct Connect Went down today for about 30 mins but the cell 
still worked. 

Not sure if it was outage or planned work, we got flooded with unhappy
customers today on the phones !

Rick Shreve 
Cel-Tec Communications
Office 954-485-4400
Nextel 954-325-5169
D/C 158*30*18