Subject: [NEXTEL-1] M/A-Com selects General Dynamics for NCR project

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 02:20:49 -0500

M/A-Com selects General Dynamics for NCR project
March 24 12:39:00, 2004

NEEDHAM, Mass.—M/A-Com Inc. has sub-contracted General Dynamics Network
Systems’ wireless services to deploy a land mobile radio system that
will link 10 U.S. Army installations in the National Capitol Region.
Under a $5 million contract, General Dynamics will provide site
preparation work, site management, equipment installation and lifecycle
maintenance services.

The system will be part of an effort to deploy the first Department of
Defense Project 25 Trunked IP Communications System in the NCR. M/A-COM
was contracted by the U.S. Army to head up the project to deploy and
link critical communications to more than 5,000 Army base personnel in
and around the NCR, to provide secure base communications and
interoperability with first responders.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=17449
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/