Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Transcrypt International Receives $1.4 Million Order From New Iraqi Army

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:48:04 -0500

Transcrypt International Receives $1.4 Million Order From New Iraqi Army

WASHINGTON, Feb. 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EFJ, Inc. (Nasdaq: EFJI)
announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Transcrypt
International,
has received an order valued at $1.4 million for communication security
products through its distributor, Radio & Trunking Distributors
International,
Inc. of St. Charles, Illinois.  The encryption boards will support
two-way
land mobile radio communications for the New Iraqi Army.
"Transcrypt is very pleased to be the provider of security products for
this customer.  The emergence of Iraq as a new market for Transcrypt
marks a
very exciting time in our company's history," said Michael E. Jalbert,
EFJ,
Inc. chairman and chief executive officer.  "Transcrypt's encryption
products
can help provide additional security to the people of Iraq."
"This order represents the first portion of a significant piece of
business awarded to our company," said Charles DeVito, President of
Radio &
Trunking Distributors International, Inc.  "We are proud to support
Transcrypt
products in this emerging market."

Established in 1978, Transcrypt International is a leader in secure
voice
communication solutions for international, commercial and government
customers, delivering land mobile radio security products in over 2,500
different configurations, on over ten thousand communication systems in
more
than 120 countries since 1978.  The company designs, manufactures, and
markets
information security hardware and software that utilizes sophisticated
scrambling and encryption techniques to protect sensitive voice and data

transmissions. For more information, visit
http://www.transcryptsecure.com.

EFJ, Inc. is the holding company of industry-leading wireless
telecommunications equipment and solutions businesses.  EFJ, Inc. is
home to
the EFJohnson Company, one of the first developers of Project 25 mobile
communications products compliant with federal government
interoperability
standards, and Transcrypt International, a leader in secure voice
communication solutions.  EFJ, Inc. has a team in place with experience
in
telecommunications and government sales.  EFJohnson and Transcrypt
International are wholly owned subsidiaries of EFJ, Inc.  For more
information, visit http://www.efji.com.

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/02-27-2004/0002118173&EDATE=

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/