Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AccuTracking - Free GPS Tracking Service, Cell Phone & Vehicle Tracking

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:33:10 -0500

http://AccuTracking.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
Eyes at

Your Fingertips

AccuTracking software turns your Motorola iDEN i58sr/i88s/i730 phones carried by Nextel into a GPS tracking device. The free online tracking service provided by AccuTracking.com lets you see locations/speed/headings of your mobile clients, sales forces or valuable assets.

User Name:

Password:

Forgot password

Sign up for FREE

Features:

Web-based tracking & reporting. Know exactly where they are or have been from PC or PDA.

Location, speed, heading data report.

Links to aerial and topo maps.

Geofence alerts via email or SMS.

Sub-account (view-only account) support.

Periodical or manual position reporting.

Customizable sending intervals.

External display ( i730 phone only).

We are free!

NEW! Feb 27, 2004

AccuTracking Version 1.4

Download:

iDEN i58sr/i88s

iDEN i730

Installation Guide

Free Sign Up

To advertise on our site or for more information about AccuTracking,

please contact: [email-masked]

[Services]   [Sign in]   [FAQs]   [Forums]   [Support]   [About us]

Copyright © 2004 AccuTracking.com All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use