Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 03/24/2004

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:56:01 -0500

FCC MEDIA BUREAU CHIEF KEN FERREE ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS IN AUDIO
DIVISION.  News Release. News Media Contact: Michelle Russo at (202)
418-2358  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245316A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245316A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245316A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/24/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245280A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245280A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/24/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245282A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245282A1.txt> 

Report No: 1782 Released:  03/24/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245296A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245296A1.txt> 

Report No: 1781 Released:  03/24/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245297A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245297A1.txt> 

Report No: 1779 Released:  03/24/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS - ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245298A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245298A1.txt> 

Report No: 1778 Released:  03/24/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245302A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245302A1.txt> 

 Released:  03/24/2004.  ANNOUNCING THE DATES OF THE COMMISSION'S THIRD
WIRELESS E911 COORDINATION INITIATIVE. (DA No.  04-772).  WTB. Contact:
Greg Guice at (202) 418-0095, email: [email-masked], TTY:
1-888-835-5322
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-772A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-772A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-772A1.txt> 

Report No: 1783 Released:  03/24/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245273A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245273A1.txt> 

Report No: 1784 Released:  03/24/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245272A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245272A1.txt> 

 COMMENT SOUGHT ON "REQUEST FOR EXPEDITED DECLARATORY RULING" CONCERNING
THE TERRITORIAL EXCLUSIVITY RULE SECTION 73.658(B) OF THE COMMISSION'S
RULES, "PERMIT BUT DISCLOSE" EX PARTE STATUS ACCORDED.   Erratum
correcting, Public Notice, DA 04-747, released March 19, 2004, and
amended Title of Notice by adding "MB Docket No. 04-75" beneath "Permit
But Disclose" Ex Parte Status Accorded".  Amended Comment and Reply
Comment Dates. (Dkt No.  04-75). Action by:  Chief, Media Bureau.
Comments Due:  04/28/2004. Reply Comments Due:  05/10/2004 by ERRATUM.
MB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245266A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245266A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-245266A1.txt> 

 IMPLEMENTATION OF SECTION 6002(B) OF THE OMNIBUS BUDGET RECONCILIATION
ACT OF 1993.   Solicits data and information in order to evaluate the
state of competition among providers of CMRS for its Ninth Annual
Report. (Dkt No.  04-111). Action by:  the Commission. Comments Due:
04/25/2004. Reply Comments Due:  05/10/2004. Adopted:  02/24/2004 by
NOI. (FCC No. 04-38).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-38A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-38A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-38A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-38A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-38A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-38A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-38A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-38A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-38A3.txt> 

 REVISION OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH
ENHANCED 911 EMERGENCY CALLING SYSTEMS: NEXTEL PARTNERS, INC., LETTER TO
WITHDRAW.   Granted the Letter to Withdraw, and Dismissed As Moot the
Request for Limited, Temporary Waiver and Extension of E911 Deadline
filed on November 28, 2003. Action by:  Acting Associate Chief, Public
Safety and Critical Infrastructure Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  03/22/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-770).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-770A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-770A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-770A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MARCH 23, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 56:

 Released:  03/23/2004.  COMMENTS INVITED ON APPLICATION OF PCI TO
DISCONTINUE DOMESTIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES. (DA No.  04-769). (Dkt
No 04-74).  WCB. Contact:  Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325, email:
[email-masked] or Rodney McDonald at (202) 418-7513, email:
[email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-769A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-769A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-769A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MARCH 3, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 42:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/