Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola demos push-to-talk, 3G technologies at CeBIT

From: Marcelrf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:02:46 -0500

Motorola demos push-to-talk, 3G technologies at CeBIT
March 18 12:55:00, 2004

HANOVER, Germany—Motorola Inc. showed off its push-to-talk and
third-generation technologies at the CeBIT trade show, and it also
introduced a new fixed mobile car phone as well as a new in-vehicle
hands-free system that can automatically connect to a driver's
Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone.

“At CeBIT this year, Motorola is demonstrating how our products can
enable people to unleash their personal potential in a seamlessly
connected world,” said Mike Zafirovski, Motorola's president and chief
operating officer said. “Today's generation expects to be able to access
the information they want, when they want it, and Motorola is making
that possible."

Motorola’s new M900 is a GSM phone that is installed in a vehicle. It
features voice activation and follows the introduction of a similar CDMA
device. Motorola’s new Bluetooth Integrated Hands Free system features
intuitive user controls and voice recognition, and is designed for a
range of Motorola phones.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=17350

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/