Subject: in computer science from the University of Aarhus in 2004.

From: "Catherine D. Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 10:41:36 +0100

CDPN Really Warming Up!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.0675 UP 4%

Investors are taking notice of CDPN, with hot news, volume rising, and
price on a steady climb. This is is on the hot list. Get on CDPN first
thing Tuesday!

JavaScript Programming Language: Best Practices for Developers on the 
Java Platform (BOF-6012)  Speakers: Gregory Murray and Eugene Lazutkin, 
Sun Microsystems, Inc. Excellent   Good   Fair   Poor   Comments: Your
email address (no reply is possible without an address): Sun Privacy
Policy Note: We are not able to respond to all submitted comments.
" Meanwhile, you can still catch the 17 sessions that attendees of the
2006 JavaOne conference sessions voted as outstanding on the java. This
session gives you the latest information about Beans Binding.
Java SE 6 provides Swing's new, first-class drag-and-drop API. You can
also attend some good Seam-related BOFs: "Improve and Expand JavaServer
Faces Technology With JBoss Seam" (BOF-4400), led by Michael Yuan of Red
Hat Inc.
Also, make sure that the test case is running on the event dispatch
thread (EDT). 0, and 6 to investigate when a problem started and
stopped.
" I never truly appreciated how much the verifier does for the Java
developer until I started working with byte codes. JDK bugs will have
roots in some historical moment. I can't see someone being motivated by
thinking, "I'm going to do 500 bug patches. " I thought, "Hmm, that
seems to map what's going on here.
JSC: Why did you fix so many bugs in Swing?
Also, I look at the bug database for a matching bug report as a natural
part of doing any request for enhancement (RFE) or bug fix. After the
overview, the session will focus on new desktop features in Java SE 6.
What motivates you to fix these bugs?
I grew up in Denmark, where I received my M.
There's no better way to start off the top 10 than with an overview of
this year's Desktop track. Can  you remotely install patches and
upgrades without inconveniencing your  customers? In a similar vein, be
prepared to iterate on your solution.
Sometimes things would fly. Filthy-Rich Clients: Talk Dirty to Me
(TS-3165) Speakers: Chet Haase and Romain Guy, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Swing Tips JSC: Do you have any Swing tips? There are already
open-source Java platform projects such as Apache Harmony, GNU
ClassPath, and the Eclipse compiler (JDT), all of which are committed to
compatibility. Learn more about the API in this session with Sun staff
engineers Marc Hadley, Paul Sandoz, and Peter Liu. For the fourth year
in a row, you can attend NetBeans Software Day to get the latest news on
the NetBeans IDE  development tool and rich-client programming on the
NetBeans platform. Harry: I gradually evolved into doing it.
Next, it discusses the Comet framework and its  Bayeux protocol.
Learn more about the API in this session with Sun staff engineers Marc
Hadley, Paul Sandoz, and Peter Liu.
Learn how to use multithreaded code to improve Swing application startup
time and responsiveness. I have simpler code that focuses solely on
what's important: the isAMethod code.
" I never truly appreciated how much the verifier does for the Java
developer until I started working with byte codes. Harry: There are some
cool things in Java SE 6: better native LAF fidelity, SwingWorker
becoming official, and so on. These overarching sessions take place
before the morning technical sessions and before and after the afternoon
technical sessions.
How can you know whether your customer's Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
requires an upgrade?
Many other destinations will be of interest to developers new to the 
Java platform as well as to more seasoned developers, so watch the front
page of  java. Neal Gafter has produced a high-quality specification for
this proposal.
It may have driven me mad for a while, but I was able to sit down with
the VM spec and come up with a rationalization of the problem and a
subsequent restructuring that worked.
Next, the session shows where Java technology is headed for Java SE 7
and shows sample code and a demo or two. This session describes why Java
technology is ideal for emerging mobile  robotics applications as well
as for more-mature industrial robotics and  automation applications.
Note: The schedule of sessions and speakers is subject to change, so be
sure  to check the catalog of  2007 JavaOne conference sessions for the
latest information. Before we open sourced javac in November, a lot of
people warned us that open sourcing the Java programming language would
lead to a lot of forks in the language.
At the reception after the day's events, you can mingle with fellow
participants.
JSC: Did you also spend time finding bugs?