Subject: competitiveness worse

From: shopping <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:13:00 -0300

He said he was laying in bed trying to sleep but he couldn't fall
asleep.

Howard said that must have been something for the guy who took her
virginity.

A friend corrected that guy and said that it was probably Ralph he had
actually seen.

Howard said she was wearing a vest with a tank top, tight jeans and
thong underwear.

Gary said Mutt figured it was okay to shoot while Doug was filming but
Howard said he's got control over that and not over Mutt's pictures.

He asked Gary to call Mutt and ask him to calm down with that shit.

He said he found him to be the biggest asshole of the weekend.

Gary said when he got his room at the hotel, he thought that it was the
wrong one because it was too nice. He said he'd probably just run off
and get married with no one around.

He said that was kind of ridiculous.

He wondered what could possibly be in there. Artie said he likes the
size of them and didn't think they were too big.

She said that she and her sisters all look very different.

Artie got in a plug for Dominic's tailor who hooked him up with his suit
for the wedding.

He said the band was good but they really needed some good dance tunes
to get up to.

In the clip Sal, as Fake Howard, says that he fucked Gary's wife in the
ass.

Battlestar Galictica's Tricia Helfer Visits.

Tricia said she got into acting when she was living in New York and it
was really tough to learn her lines and stuff.

He said that Dominic setting it up was great. Howard said she was
wearing a vest with a tank top, tight jeans and thong underwear. Robin
said they didn't talk about how cute Bubba's son was.

Artie said that he got kind of depressed that Dana wasn't there with
him.

Brent said that didn't happen because they got a little too fucked up
that night. Howard read some notes that Sal sent him about what went on
out there at the wedding with the chocolate fountain.

Guys like that can get laid like crazy and getting married is weird. Sal
agreed and said he doesn't have any racist thoughts. She thanked him for
that and said that she really didn't have much acting experience before
getting that part.

Artie said that he got the feeling that those girls weren't into him. ''
Howard called Sal in there and told him to clean up his act.