Subject: No problem, start watching from the beginning and 'chase' the recording - while it continues to record!

From: "shopping" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 02:59:37 +0530

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

that lasted what, a week? How many times was Google Print up and down?
But that's just not their way, is it?
Which leaves us shy one very dedicated and well written blogger.
It doesn't end there, though. The part where Microsoft re-invents the
wheel instead of using the same wheel everyone else is using.
On one hand, I think that's a valid concern. While we will certainly
miss Jon's contributions, we know that Jon will do splendidly in his
expanded role at b5  Good luck Jon - please try to stop by and say hi.
That's legitimate spyware. It was very impressive.
No problem, start watching from the beginning and 'chase' the recording
- while it continues to record! I will admit that most of the books on
the list I have never read and some of them I've never even heard of,
but the list contains lots of Asimovs, a Herbet and a Heinlein or two.
Let me give you a few things to consider before you make such a
decision. The list has the predictable favourites such as Neuromancer
and I, Robot but there are some surprises (for me anyhow) on the list as
well.