Subject: [Mobopts] MIP6 Route Optimization Enhancements Document

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:33:22 -0700

Hello folks,

draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-04.txt has undergone a very good 
review by the members of the RG as well as the MIP6 WG. It is time to 
issue the Last Call for comments before we progress this document 
towards an RFC.

Please provide your comments on the list by November 7, 2005 so that we 
can discuss them during the meeting in Vancouver.

Thanks,

-Rajeev

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts

---

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:49:55 +0200

Thanks Rajeev,

I should add that I won't be able to attend the IETF meeting in 
Vancouver, unfortunately.  But my co-author Jari will be there, and I'll 
be reading emails, of course.

Wish everybody a successful and pleasant stay in Vancouver!

- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, University of Karlsruhe
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/