Subject: [Mobopts] New I-D: draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-04.txt

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:40:33 +0200

Hi everybody,

a new version of the Route Optimization Enhancements document is 
available.  Since this has not yet been published on the IETF on-line 
repository, here is an alternative link:

http://doc.tm.uka.de/2005/draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-04.txt

This new document version does no longer include information on security 
threats or the standard Mobile IPv6 protocol.  It now refers to 
draft-ietf-mip6-ro-sec-03.txt or RFC3775, respectively.

Furthermore, what was originally the "Analysis" section is now more 
concise and has as such been merged with the original "Future Research" 
section.  This forms a new section "Discussion and Future Research".

Best regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, University of Karlsruhe
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts