Subject: [Mobopts] Meeting in Vancouver

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:51:19 -0700

Hello folks,

I have asked for a 2.5 hour slot. Let's hope we will get it.

Here is what I have in mind for the agenda. This is not the final agenda 
itself. I would like to have longer discussion on some selected topics 
of interest to the RG. Based on the previous meeting, here is how I 
would like to schedule the time (in no particular priority order).

1. Transporting link characteristics as a function of mobility
    a) succint problem description
    b) why this is a problem of interest
    c) architectural implications

2. Network-controlled handovers
    a) succint problem description
    b) why this is a problem of interest
    c) precedence, tussle (between provider boundaries), limitations etc.

3. Mobile IPv6 Location Privacy
    a) succint problem description
    b) solution alternatives

4. Pre-Authentication Framework

5. Multicast and Mobility

I would like to have a person lead the discussion for each item. I have 
contacted folks working on the topics to do that. (If those folks are 
unable to attend, they should let me know asap). We should spend the 
time to discuss important problems and implications of perceived solutions.

Apart from these, I hope we can issue a last call for reviewing the RO 
Enhancements draft. We also need to look into the interest in Securing 
Proxy Neighbor Discovery work.

Regards,

-Rajeev

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts