Subject: [Mobopts] new draft "CXTP using GIST"

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:21:18 +0200

Hi all,

We have submitted a new Internet draft on Context Transfer using GIST,
with the following abstract:

Abstract:
    The CXTP specification uses SCTP as transport for CXTP message
    exchanges between a mobile node's new and previous access routers.
    It also relies on a pre-established IPsec ESP transport mode tunnel.
    This document presents an alternative approach based on the NSIS GIST
    protocol, which offers a more flexible transport and richer security
    properties for context transfer between different entities within the
    network that support forwarding of a mobile node's IP traffic.

Before it appears in IETF I-D repository, you can find it in the
following URL:
http://user.cs.uni-goettingen.de/~fu/temp/cxtpgist/draft-fu-cxtp-gist-00.txt
http://user.cs.uni-goettingen.de/~fu/temp/cxtpgist/draft-fu-cxtp-gist-00.html

We would very appreciate it if you could review and comment on the draft.

Thanks,
Xiaoming and John

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts