Subject: [Mobopts] New ID: Multicast Mobility in MIPv6: Problem Statement

From: Thomas Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:26:55 +0200

Hi all,

according to our discussions in Paris we submitted a problem statement 
draft on extending Multicast to Mobility.

It should be in the ID directory soon and can immediatly be downloaded 
under:

http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt/papers/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-00.txt

Details:

               Multicast Mobility in MIPv6: Problem Statement
                   <draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-00.txt>

Abstract

    In this document we discuss mobility extensions to current IP layer
    multicast solutions. Problems arising from mobile group communication
    in general, in the case of multicast listener mobility and for mobile
    Any Source Multicast as well as Source Specific Multicast senders are
    documented subsequently. The principal approaches to multicast
    mobility are introduced in brief.

Looking forward to your comments and discussions!

See you in Vancouver,

thomas

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts