Subject: [Mobopts] Optimizing SEND (OptiSEND)

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 02:56:18 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

FYI,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) Optimization and Adaptation for Mobility: The OptiSEN$
        Author(s)       : W. Haddad, et al.
        Filename        : draft-haddad-mipshop-optisend-01.txt
        Pages           : 11
        Date            : 2006-3-8

This memo describes a new set of mechanisms, which aims to increase
the Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) protocol usability by reducing
the required processing power on small devices and adapting it to
mobile environment requirements while maintaining its efficiency.

Comments appreciated.

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts