Subject: [Mobopts] New I-D: Context Transfer of Mobile IPv6 Multicast Listeners

From: Hugo Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 23:04:22 +0000

Hi everyone,

   We've submited a new Internet Draft on the Context Transfer of Mobile
 IPv6 Multicast Listeners, including integration with fast mobility
 scenarios.

 Title:
   Context Transfer of Mobile IPv6 Multicast Listeners

 Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for the Context Transfer Protocol
   to provide the transfer of multicast listener context information
   between Access Router to optimize the re-activation of the multicast
   flows required by the terminals with minimal service disruption.

 URL:
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santos-mobopts-mcast-ctx-transfer-00.txt

   Any comments are appreciated.

   Thanks,

      Hugo Santos
_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts