Subject: [Mobopts] OMIPv6 Privacy

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 03:20:10 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

FYI,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : An Anonymity and Unlinkability Extension for OMIPv6
        Author(s)       : W. Haddad, et al.
        Filename        : draft-haddad-privacy-omipv6-anonymity-01.txt
        Pages           : 19
        Date            : 2006-3-7

The "Optimized Mobile IPv6 with CBA" (OMIPv6) protocol specifies a
new route optimization (RO) mechanism, which offers better security,
less signaling messages and reduces the handoff latency.  This
document describes a new extension to be added to the OMIPv6 protocol
in order to provide the anonymity and the unlinkability aspects at
the IP layer.

Comments appreciated.

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts