Subject: [Mobopts] New I-D: draft-jeong-netlmm-dual-stack-moving-00.txt

From: "Sangjin Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:16:40 +0900

Hello folks,

We've published a new draft titled by "Network-based Mobility 
Support for Dual Stack Nodes". 

This document is aimed to address and solve the similar problems
as the one proposed by draft-ietf-mip6-dsmip-problem-02.txt.
It describes the network-based mobility support for dual stack
mobile nodes moving into an IPv4-only or an IPv6-only subnetwork
within a NETLMM domain. It also presents a network-based
mobility management protocol with support of IPv4-IPv6 traversal.

The URL for the draft is as follows.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-netlmm-dual-stack-moving-00.txt

We will present the draft at mobopts meeting in Montreal. 
So, We would appreciate to hear your comments.

Regards,
- Sangjin

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts