Subject: [Mobopts] L2 abstractions draft

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:26:56 -0700

Hello folks,

we have had this work on "L2 abstractions for L3 handovers" 
(draft-irtf-mobopts-l2-abstractions-00.txt)
for quite a while now 
(under the name draft-koki-mobopts-l2-abstractions-04.txt). 

It has looked at how to provide abstractions at L2 that are necessary 
for L3 handovers, which is quite crucial especially for real-time 
applications I think. The work is available as a FreeBSD testbed, and
the
authors have compared their work with the IAB link indications draft.

I think it is time to move this ID forward. 

I am looking for reviewers. You will be acknowledged as a reviewer. 
It can also be anonymous if you so wish :-)

Could you please let me know if you would like to be a reviewer
of this ID? 

The URL for this ID is

http://tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/draft-irtf-mobopts-l2-abstractions-00.t
xt

Thanks,

-Rajeev

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts