Subject: [Mobopts] Table of Content of JSAC-MRNM

From: "Fan Zhao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 00:15:35 -0700 (PDT)

(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message) 

FYI, below are the contents of 
IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (J-SAC)
SEPTEMBER 2006 VOLUME 24 NUMBER 9 ISACEM (ISSN 0733-8716)
MOBILE ROUTERS AND NETWORK MOBILITY

B. Sarikaya, S. F. Wu, G. Dommety, C. Castelluccia, T. Ernst, and C. E. 
Perkins

PAPERS
Measuring and Improving the Performance of Network Mobility Management in 
IPv6 Networks
.....H. Petander, E. Perera, K.-C. Lan, and A. Seneviratne 

A Novel SIP-Based Route Optimization for Network Mobility
.....C.-M. Huang, C.-H. Lee, and J.-R. Zheng 

Performance Enhancement of On-Board Communication Networks Using Outage 
Prediction
.....A. Baig, L. Libman, and M. Hassan 

Design and Experimental Evaluation of a Route Optimization Solution for 
NEMO
.....M. Calderón, C. J. Bernardos, M. Bagnulo, I. Soto, and A. de la 
Oliva 

Route Optimization Using Tree Information Option for Nested Mobile Networks
.....H. Cho, T. Kwon, and Y. Choi 

LR-AKE-Based AAA for Network Mobility (NEMO) Over Wireless Links
.....H. Fathi, S. Shin, K. Kobara, S. S. Chakraborty, H. Imai, and R. 
Prasad 

Multiple Key Sharing and Distribution Scheme With Threshold for NEMO Group 
Communications
.....Y. Jiang, C. Lin, M. Shi, and X. Shen 

The Global In-Flight Internet
.....E. Sakhaee and A. Jamalipour 

Reactive Handover Optimization in IPv6-Based Mobile Networks
.....Y.-H. Han, J. Choi, and S.-H. Hwang 

The link to this issue, http://www.jsac.ucsd.edu/TOC/2006/Sep06.html, will 
be updated soon.

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts