Subject: [Mobopts] RG Website

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:35:02 -0800

Hi,

I have updated it to reflect the current status, milestones etc.

http://people.nokia.net/~rajeev/mobopts

I have also put a template under "Related Publications" where we could put
pointers to individual member's research work. If you could (re)send your
URLs, I will put them in the index file.

I also need the pointers to testbeds, especially the L2 abstractions work
and MIP6 RO related work. Pointers to any other testbed work is welcome.

I can also put a URL to CFPs in which the RG members are participating.
Let me know.

Finally, if you would like to improve this website, please suggest in kind.

Thanks,

-Rajeev

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts