Subject: FW: [Mobopts] RFC 4651 on A Taxonomy and Analysis of Enhancements toMobile IPv6 Route Optimization

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:21:38 -0600

Congratulations Christian and Jari!
And, thanks to all who helped with the review and
discussion.

-Rajeev

-----Original Message-----
From: ext [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 6:17 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Mobopts] RFC 4651 on A Taxonomy and Analysis of Enhancements
toMobile IPv6 Route Optimization

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4651

        Title:      A Taxonomy and Analysis of 
                    Enhancements to Mobile IPv6 Route Optimization 
        Author:     C. Vogt, J. Arkko
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 79226
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4651.txt

This document describes and evaluates strategies to enhance Mobile
IPv6 Route Optimization, on the basis of existing proposals, in order to
motivate and guide further research in this context.  This document is a
product of the IP Mobility Optimizations (MobOpts) Research Group.  This
memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the IRTF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet
community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be added to or
deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should be sent to
[email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending an
EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts