Subject: [Mobopts] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-02]

From: Ashutosh Dutta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:23:43 -0500

Dear All
          An updated version of the draft titled,
"A Framework of Media-Independent Pre-Authentication (MPA) for 
Inter-domain Handover Optimization," has been submitted that addresses 
the two issues discussed during IETF 70.

Regards
Ashutosh Dutta

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Mobopts] RG documents
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:52:18 -0500
From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
To: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>

Hi Rajeev,

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 10:30:21AM -0800, Rajeev Koodli wrote:
 > 4. 
draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-01.txt>
 > -01.txt - Authors: what else needs to be done before LC?

We will submit rev -02 soon with addressing the two issues discussed
in IETF70 relating to DAD and Router Discovery over proactive handover
tunnel.  Once rev -02 is submitted I believe it is ready for LC.

Thanks,
Yoshihiro Ohba
_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-02
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:18:27 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-02.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Ashutosh Dutta and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework
Revision:	 02
Title:		 A Framework of Media-Independent Pre-Authentication (MPA) for 
Inter- domain Handover Optimization
Creation_date:	 2008-02-25
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 61

Abstract:
This document describes a framework of Media-independent Pre-
Authentication (MPA), a new handover optimization mechanism that
addresses the issues on existing mobility management protocols and
mobility optimization mechanisms to support inter-domain handover.
MPA is a mobile-assisted, secure handover optimization scheme that
works over any link-layer and with any mobility management protocol
and is best applicable to support optimization during inter-domain
handover.  MPA's pre-authentication, pre-configuration, and proactive
handover techniques allow many of the handoff related operations to
take place before the mobile has moved to the new network.  We
describe the details of all the associated techniques and its
applicability for different scenarios involving various mobility
protocols during inter-domain handover.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts