Subject: [Mobopts] RG documents

From: "Rajeev Koodli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:30:21 -0800

Hello folks,

here is the status of different documents.

1. draft-irtf-mobopts-l2-abstractions<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-l2-abstractions-07.txt>
-07.txt - waiting to move to RFC Editor's queue.

2. draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-06.txt>
-06.txt - authors submitting a new version based on the RG LC

3. draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt>-
many good reviews already. Any updates authors? Ready for LC?

4. draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-01.txt>
-01.txt - Authors: what else needs to be done before LC?

5. draft-irtf-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv-00.txt>
-
has gone through few reviews. Folks please review the ID so that we can move
it forward.

There is no meeting scheduled for Philadelphia. We will meet at the next
IETF meeting.
In the meanwhile, we need to progress the documents. So, please provide your
input.

Thanks,

-Rajeev
_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts

---

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:52:18 -0500

Hi Rajeev,

> -01.txt - Authors: what else needs to be done before LC?

We will submit rev -02 soon with addressing the two issues discussed
in IETF70 relating to DAD and Router Discovery over proactive handover
tunnel.  Once rev -02 is submitted I believe it is ready for LC.

Thanks,
Yoshihiro Ohba

---

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:03:25 +0100

Hi Rajeev & all,

> many good reviews already. Any updates authors? Ready for LC?
We are just in the middle of updating the draft and will submit it these 
days.

Based on the discussion in Vancouver and on a very careful review of 
Gorry, there will be a lot of changes, supposedly improvements ;).

We will come up with suggestions for a roadmap thereafter.

Best wishes,

thomas