Subject: Re: [Mobopts] [IRTF] #26: draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-06.txt

From: "IRTF" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:26:08 -0000

#26: draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-06.txt
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked], [email-masked]
     Type:  doc review               |       Status:  new                                  
 Priority:  routine                  |    Milestone:  4. Awaiting IESG review              
Component:  mobopts                  |      Version:  -00                                  
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document    |   Resolution:                                       
 Keywords:  Multicast Mobility       |  
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * milestone:  3. IRSG review concluded => 4. Awaiting IESG review

Comment:

 The ID has completed the IRSG poll.

 There is one 'Ready To Publish', and one 'No Objection'

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://rsync.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/26#comment:4>
IRTF <http://tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/>
IRTF Tracker