Subject: [Model-t] Today's call agenda

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 10:30:40 +0100

Hi,

Apologies again for the late agenda but the substantive
content is basically as described before - to chat about
the existing I-Ds. As of now, we have no slides (yay!).

Comments/changes to this agenda are still welcome.

Cheers,
S.

IAB model-t programme 20200420 concall

Call details:

    webex:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma0d9b9c9faaf6d5e6d76634f3297d7da
           Meeting number (access code): 614 431 017
           Meeting password: G5Mdiww2ZE6

    call time: April 20 2020, 1900 UTC

Etherpad:

    https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/model-t-notes-20200420

Agenda:

0. Administrivia/agenda-bash
    Get minute taker. Turn on recording!

1. Drafts
    For each draft where we have a willing person: a brief description
    of the draft and recent changes, followed by comments/Q&A from meeting
    participants. (As of now, there are no slides.)

    1.1
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcfadden-smart-endpoint-taxonomy-for-cless
    1.2 https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lazanski-users-threat-model-t
    1.3
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lazanski-protocol-sec-design-model-t
    1.4 https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-farrell-arch-model-t

2. Planning

    Future calls/meetings assuming IETF108 is online-only - what would
people
    like?

3. AOB