Subject: [Monami6] Starting Monami6 discussion

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:24:31 +0900

Dear all,

Let me launch the discussion on this mailing list for the purpose of
requesting a BOF at next IETF in Paris. I will post on IETF ML so
that more people can gather to the monami6 ML, please don't
hesitate to let other people around know about our intentions.

Please feel free to send your comments on the following 3 points, using
an appropriate subject line.

1. Problem Statement Draft

It took us quite a while, but we have now released our update
of "Analysis of Multihoming in Mobile IPv6"
(draft-montavont-mobileip-multihoming-pb-statement-04.txt). 

The draft should show off on the IETF announce ML in the next day or
two; I've already linked it from the monami6 page
http://www.nautilus6.org/ietf/

2. Momani6 Draft Charter

We have been working on a draft charter, see it at
http://www.nautilus6.org/ietf/monami6-charter.html

3. Monami6  BOF procedure

The information for BOF request are available on
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1bof-procedures.txt

I will email Margaret unformaly about our intentions, in the meantime
we will have to prepare a draft agenda that must accompany our official
BOF request.

Thierry

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6