Subject: RE: [Monami6] Do we need to update the Monami6 charter ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:16:59 +0300

Tierry,

> I'm not sure I get you here: our purpose is to address the 
> case where we have a MN/MR has multiple interfaces and wants 
> to use them simultaneously.

Clarification question:  what do you mean by simultaneously - 
something like bi-casting or loadsharing across multiple interfaces
or do you mean just having both interfaces active at the same
time, but not necessarily have packets flowing on them.

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:36:55 +0900

> time, but not necessarily have packets flowing on them.

I give you a concrete example: one interface would be used to send VoIP
while another, at the same time, would be used to send your GPS
positions.

Thierry