Subject: [Monami6] Status of the Monami6 WG deliveranles

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:35:39 +0900

Dear all,

This mailing list has been very silent, but work has been carried on as
discussed in Vancouver. Actually, we would like to confirm the follow up
on decisions taken in Vancouver, that is:

1. For the 1st WG deliverable "Motivations and Scenarios for
Multihoming", draft-ernst-generic-goals-and-benefits will be publised as
Monami6 WG draft-ietf-monami6-multihoming-motivations-scenarios-00.txt
This document has been improved and will be publised in a couple of
days.

2. For the 2nd WG deliverable "MIPv6 Analysis",
draft-montavont-mobileip-multihoming-pb-statement will be published as
draft-ietf-monami6-mip6-analysis-00.txt This document has been improved
and will be publised in a couple of days.

3. For the 3rd WG deliverable "Multiple CoA Registration",
draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-04.txt is being modified according
to what has been said at Vancouver. The improved will be published in a
couple of days as draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-05.txt . If the
changes match the WG requests, it wouldl then be renamed as
draft-ietf-monami6-mcoa-00.txt

4. For the 4th WG deliverable on the exchange of policies between MN and
HA, no decision has been taken, but a combination of the personal
submissions discussed before Vancouver is currently under course and may
be available for the next IETF.

Monami6 chairs.

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:09:11 -0800

> draft-ietf-monami6-mcoa-00.txt

I had quite a few comments on the use of IPsec and IKEv2
with multiple care of addresses. there has been on further
discussion on this after that. I will work with Ryuji
and try to get some text in.

Vijay