Subject: RE: [Monami6] RE: Monami6 Digest, Vol 12, Issue 4

From: "Soliman, Hesham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:39:46 -0800

Hi Thierry, Nicolas, 

I think a WG meeting would be useful. The policies draft is 
progressing and I'm hoping that it will be in before the deadline. 
There are issues regarding the direction of the draft and its
interaction
with the multiple CoA draft that need to be discussed at some point. 
We might be able to either do that on the mailing list or informally
in Dallas, but f2f would be better of course. 

thx,
Hesham

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:16:47 -0600

Dear all,
  With this don't we have quite good concensus in favor of a F2F meeting 
in Dallas?
Shouldn't the co-chairs work on dressing up an agenda and cooperate with 
the AD to get an appropriate person to chair the meeting?

My 3 cents.

--behcet

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 02:32:28 +0900

We perfeclty know what our job is and a meeting will be held if there is
a need for a meeting. So, now I would like people who have never
contributed to any technical discussion to stop discussing if we should
have a meeting or not and invite active people to comment on the
technical issues, which will give a hint if a meeting is needed or not
...

Thierry.

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:16:47 -0600

---

From: Ryuji Wakikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 03:20:35 +0900

Hi Hesham

The mcoa draft will be ready soon.
I'll be Dallas, but leave Thursday morning.

regards,
ryuji

At Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:39:46 -0800,