Subject: [Monami6] About the forthcoming MCoA draft update

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:44:02 +0900

Dear all,

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 03:28:04 +0900
Ryuji Wakikawa <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The authors of the multiple CoA draft are updating the draft according
> to the comments received at the last meeting.  The draft'll be surely
> sent to IETF before the deadline.
> After this updates, the plan was to ask whther this document can be
> adopted to WG document or not in Dallas.
> However, such decision without both chairs are not appropriate.
> 
> We can keep discussing this on ML.

Based on the discussion at Vancounver, the draft should de facto be
approved as a WG document, but as a matter of fairness, we have said
that 1st the draft must be updated with the changes requested by the WG.
So, once the draft is published, WG members have to  check if the update
corresponds to what was said in Vancouver, and if yes the draft will be
moved as a WG doc.

Chairs will post a mail on the list as soon as the draft is announced in
the WG repository. 

Thierry.

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6