Subject: [Monami6] Flow bindings in MIPv6 - Results from the previous work

From: "Koojana Kuladinithi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:13:15 +0100

Hello all,

Yesterday, I was listening to monami6 meeting via online audio
streaming. I heard that somebody asked whether there is any results for
the use of filters/policies settings with MIP, after Hesham's
presentation on "Flow Bindings in MIPv6". Folks who are interested in
those, following links provide some results that we have taken in MIPv4
environemnt after applying filters. These results show that the
performance comparision when using MIP with filters.

http://www.comnets.uni-bremen.de/~niko/publications/wpmc03.pdf

http://www.mobileip.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=UpDownload&file=inde
x&req=getit&lid=25

Kind regards

Koojana 

Koojana Kuladinithi
University of Bremen, FB 1 - IKOM/ComNets
Otto-Hahn-Allee NW 1, 28359 Bremen - Germany
Tel.: +49 421 218 8251, Fax: +49 421 218 3601, 
Email: [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.comnets.uni-bremen.de/~koo

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6