Subject: [Monami6] Agenda for Monami6 in IETF #65

From: Benjamin Koh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:58:32 +0800

Hi!

Not to flog a dead horse but as the meeting is next week, is there any
formal agenda for the Monami6 slot next Tuesday?

On the ML so far I see:-
1. Keigo Aso proposed to talk about simultaneous location in home and
foreign links in the Multiple CoA .
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aso-monami6-multiple-forwarding-00.txt

2. Koshiro Mitsuya has a draft to define flow distribution policy.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow

3. Hesham Soliman on the flow binding draft.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-soliman-monami6-flow-binding-00.txt

4. Jiho Ryu and a draft on the failover for multiple mobile routers in a
mobile network.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ryu-nemo-mr-failover-01.txt

5. Some discussion on the multiple CoA registration draft.

I may have missed some.

Regards,
Ben

-- 
/<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<++>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>\
| Benjamin Koh Tien-Ming                   |
| R & D Engineer                           |
| Panasonic Singapore Laboratories Pte Ltd |
| Tel: (65)6550 5481  Fax: (65)6550 5459   |
| E-mail: [email-masked]  |
\>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>--<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<</

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:11:38 +0900

We are still undecided if the meeting will be hold or not given the
lack of technical discussions on the ML.  In any case, both WG chairs
will be not able to attend the IETF meeting.

Thierry.

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:58:32 +0800

---

From: Chan-Wah Ng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:33:13 +0800

I don't know if technical discussions on the ML is required in order to
have a WG meeting in Dallas.  I mean looking at how some (if not most)
WG works, discussions happen more readily during the meeting rather than
on the ML.

Clearly, as shown by the bullets complied by Benjamin, there have been
willingness to put forth materials for discussions in Dallas.  Having a
session for a simple technical discussion of these would be good.
Obviously, we should refrain from making WG decisions during the meeting
in Dallas, since the chairs would not be there (NB. in any case, WG
decisions are supposed to be made in ML, not during the meeting).

/rgds
/cwng

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:28:02 +0900

I have seen 2 people emailing privately about the need for a meeting to
discuss specific points (which where valid ones, indeed), but I haven't
seen:

1. Anyone raising an issue/discussion thread about the WG documents we
already have (BTW, those 2 documents where not listed below ...)

2. Anyone answering to the discussion thread initiated on topics
related to non-WG docs.

So please anyone who wants a meeting first raise a thread that deserves
some interest from the community.

Thierry.

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:33:13 +0800