Subject: [Monami6] Agenda

From: Nicolas Montavont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:15:18 +0200

Folks,

For those who didn't access the IETF tools, following is the agenda  
for the IETF 66 Monami6 meeting.

For those we didn't send the presentation slides yet, please do so to  
allow us to put them on the IETF tools for remote participants.

Agenda for monami6 meeting, IETF66
Montreal, Canada

Tuesday, July 11
Chairs: Thierry Ernst, Nicolas Montavont

1. Welcome, agenda bashing, WG documents status................... 10  
minutes
        draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-01.txt
        draft-ietf-monami6-multihoming-motivation-scenario-00
        draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-00
        Chairs

2. Utilizing home and foreign interfaces simultaneously .............. 
5 minutes
    	draft-aso-monami6-multiple-forwarding-01.txt
	Benjamin Koh

3. A Filter Rule Mechanism for Multi-access Mobile  
IPv6.............10 minutes
        draft-larsson-monami6-filter-rules-00.txt
        Henrik  Levkowetz

4. Flow binding in Mobile  
IPv6 .........................................................10 minutes
        draft-soliman-monami6-flow-binding-01.txt
        Hesham Soliman

5. A Schema Fragment for Flow  
Distribution .................................10 minutes
        draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt
        Ryuji Wakikawa

6. "Flow binding policies exchange" open discussion.................. 
15 minutes

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6