Subject: [MEXT] FW: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-02.txt

From: "Ahmad Muhanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:51:34 -0600

Hello all,

Please take a look at the new revision of Binding Revocation draft.

We added the following:
-----------------------
1. support for Monami6 (Revocation of Multi-Care of addresses bindings) 
2. Allowing the MAG to send de-registration (P-BU with lifetime=zero) in
case of a single binding revocation.
3. Explicit definition of what options are used to identify each
specific revocation scenario
3. Incorporated many comments as per the MIP6 mailing list discussion.

We appreciate your review and comments.
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ahmad

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 1:50 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2007-11-19

This document defines the revocation semantics for terminating a mobile
node's mobility session.  These semantics are generic enough and can be
applied in both client-based and network-based mobility management
protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocatio
n-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-02.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext