Subject: [MEXT] Request to the admin to white list Pasi's email for MEXT

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:41:32 -0800

Hi,
For a number of years now, someone or the other has been forwarding
Pasi's email onto the MIP6 list.  It is sometimes quite difficult to
follow it, when the only email seen on the list is a reply to his email.
Given that he isn't subscribed to the list and given that we don't see
moderators forwarding the original email, it would help greatly if
someone can white list his email on this list so that we can read his
actual responses and not just rely on extracting info from responses to
his responses :)   

Thanks,
Vidya

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: "T.J. Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:37:57 -0800

Which message are you talking about? I don't see a forwarded message  
from Pasi on the mext list.

Anyway, I think Jari will have to add him to the whitelist at this  
point. Of course, he could just subscribe.... ;-)

TJ