Subject: [MEXT] Agenda so far

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:15:35 +0100

Hi folks,

We haven't yet finished the agenda, but we do have a prelimanry one,  
that will certainly change, but just to keep you up to date on the  
progress on the meeting planning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 (MEXT)

Agenda at IETF-70
====================================

Chairs:
Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Marcelo Bagnulo Braun <[email-masked]>

Sessions:
TUESDAY, December 4, 2007 0900-1130 Morning Session I
FRIDAY,  December 7, 2007 0900-1130 Morning Session I

Agenda:

o MEXT Deliverables

- Mobile IPv6 support for dual stack Hosts and Routers (DSMIPv6)
   Hesham Soliman - 15 min
   draft-ietf-mip6-nemo-v4traversal-06.txt

- Guidelines for firewall administrators regarding MIPv6 traffic
   Suresh Krishnan - 10 min
   draft-krishnan-mip6-firewall-admin-02

- Guidelines for firewall vendors regarding MIPv6 traffic
   Suresh Krishnan - 10 min
   draft-krishnan-mip6-firewall-vendor-02

- Multiple Care-of Addresses Registration
   Ryuji Wakikawa - 20 min
   draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-04

- Consumer Electronics Requirements for Network Mobility Route
   Optimization
   Chan-Wah Ng - 10 min
   draft-ng-nemo-ce-req-01

- Analysis of commonalities in nemo RO requirements for aviation,
   car to car and consumer electronics cases
   20 min

o Rechartering Discussion

- Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility
   Ahmad Muhanna - 10 min
   draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-02.txt

- MIPv6 home link operation in various SDOs
   Vijay Devarapalli - 15 min
   no draft yet

o Other Discussions (depending on the time left from previous  
discussions)

- EAP-Based Keying for IP Mobility Protocols
   Gerardo Giarretta - 10 min
   draft-vidya-eap-usrk-ip-mobility-01

- Limitations exist in IP mobility support applications (NEMO + PMIP)
   John Zhao - 10 min
   draft-zhao-nemo-limitations-ps

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext