Subject: [MEXT] MEXT interim meeting - 7,8 feb - Status Update

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:32:47 +0100

Hi,

Some update information about the interim meeting.
So far, several people interested in the aviation case for nemo RO  
will be attending to the meeting, so it seems that this is one of the  
topics that we will focus the work on.
The agenda is somehow loose so far, but the goals for the meeting  
would be:
- First, try to make sure that we have a common understanding of the  
requirements. The idea would be to try to wrap up the current draft  
and try to reach a stable version of the requirements. this may take  
us the first half day or so.
- Second, we will start exploring the solution space for the aviation  
case. The idea here is to make an open discussion and try to figure  
out possible solution approaches that fullfills the needs of the  
aviation community. This is great opportunity to do so, cause we will  
have people from the aviation community that will be able to give us  
feedback whether about the differnet solutions approaches and make  
sure that the requirements express al their needs.

Besides, it seems possible that we will have some people from the car  
community, so we will do some work on this area. Certainly we will try  
to move forward with the requirements, but it is not clear to me at  
this stage if we will explore solution space for this case, this will  
depend on the interest of the people that are finally coming.

So, at this stage, i would like to ask people that are coming to  
prepare for this discussion.

At the minimum, i would request people that are coming to read the  
requirements draft, since this will be the first focus of the  
discussion.

These are:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baldessari-c2ccc-nemo-req-01

In addition, you may want to read:

RFC4888
RFC4889

In addition, if people want to present some ideas about the solution  
space, they are welcome to do so. We would really prefer to have  
presentations about solution space analysis, rather than presentations  
of particular solutions.

Finally, i would ask people that are planning to attend to register in:

http://enjambre.it.uc3m.es/mext/

(this is important for me to properly arrange the coffee breaks, so,  
if you want coffee, please register)

Regards, marcelo

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext