Subject: [MEXT] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ng-nemo-ce-req-02.txt]

From: Chan-Wah Ng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:04:18 +0800

Hello all,

we have published a new version of the CE requirements for NEMO RO --
see forwarded mail below.

The changes include:
*  Added "Protocol Harmony" as requirement
*  Added "Separability" and "Multihoming" as desired feature
*  Elaborated more on some of the explanations of requirements

The draft is also currently more in-line with the aeronautics's draft
in terms of format.

/rgds
/cwng

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ng-nemo-ce-req-02.txt
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 06:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Consumer Electronics Requirements for Network Mobility Route Optimization
	Author(s)       : C. Ng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ng-nemo-ce-req-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-02-16

This document illustrates different deployments of Network Mobility
(NEMO) from the consumer electronics perspective.  From these
deployments, a set of requirements is deduced for Route Optimization
(RO) with NEMO.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ng-nemo-ce-req-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ng-nemo-ce-req-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ng-nemo-ce-req-02.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Q29udGVudC1UeXBlOiB0ZXh0L3BsYWluCkNvbnRlbnQtSUQ6IDwyMDA4LTAyLTE4MDYwNzE3Lkkt
REBpZXRmLm9yZz4KCkVOQ09ESU5HIG1pbWUKRklMRSAvaW50ZXJuZXQtZHJhZnRzL2RyYWZ0LW5n
LW5lbW8tY2UtcmVxLTAyLnR4dAo=

Q29udGVudC1UeXBlOiB0ZXh0L3BsYWluCkNvbnRlbnQtSUQ6IDwyMDA4LTAyLTE4MDYwNzE3Lkkt
RFxAaWV0Zi5vcmc+Cgo=

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext