Subject: Re: [MEXT] [mext] #14: References to Bootstrapping [Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>]

From: "Mext Issue Tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:49:45 -0000

#14: References to Bootstrapping  [Vijay Devarapalli  <[email-masked]>]
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement                 |       Status:  closed               
 Priority:  minor                       |    Milestone:                       
Component:  draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis  |      Version:  2.0                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |   Resolution:  fixed                
 Keywords:  bootstrapping               |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/trac/ticket/14#comment:2>
mext <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/>

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext