Subject: Re: [MEXT] [mext] #4: Remove references to site-local addresses [George Tsirtsis <[email-masked]>]

From: "Mext Issue Tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:40:01 -0000

#4: Remove references to site-local addresses [George Tsirtsis
<[email-masked]>]
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  closed               
 Priority:  major                       |    Milestone:                       
Component:  draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis  |      Version:                       
 Severity:                              |   Resolution:  fixed                
 Keywords:                              |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/trac/ticket/4#comment:2>
mext <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/>

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext