Subject: [MEXT] "Re: [mext] #8: Application using the care-of address " <[email-masked]>

From: "Mext Issue Tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:10:36 -0000

#8: Application using the care-of address  <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement                 |       Status:  closed               
 Priority:  minor                       |    Milestone:                       
Component:  draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis  |      Version:                       
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |   Resolution:  fixed                
 Keywords:                              |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/trac/ticket/8#comment:3>
mext <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mext/>

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext