Subject: [Mops] Milestones changed for mops WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 15:17:45 -0700

Changed milestone "Revised draft of edge network operational considerations
for streaming media", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Develop work items specific to media acquisition and
delivery", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Initial draft operational considerations for low latency
streaming video applications", set due date to March 2021 from February 2020,
resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case to milestone.

Changed milestone "Last-call document on edge network considerations for
streaming media", set due date to July 2021 from November 2020.

Changed milestone "Draft documenting Streaming Video Alliance (SVA) reliance
on IETF protocols", set due date to July 2021 from March 2020.

Changed milestone "Revised draft operational considerations for low latency
streaming video applications", set due date to July 2021 from July 2020,
added draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case to milestone.

Changed milestone "Draft documenting Society of Motion Picture and Television
Engineers (SMPTE) protocol reliance on IETF protocols", set due date to
November 2021 from March 2020.

Changed milestone "Last-call document on operational considerations for low
latency streaming video applications", set due date to November 2021 from
November 2020.

Changed milestone "Last-call document on Streaming Video Alliance (SVA)
reliance on IETF protocols (including explicit outreach to SVA)", set due
date to July 2022 from July 2020.

Changed milestone "Last-call document on Society of Motion Picture and
Television Engineers (SMPTE) protocol reliance on IETF protocols (including
explicit outreach to SMPTE)", set due date to July 2022 from July 2020.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mops/about/