Subject: [MORG] WGLC on draft-ietf-morg-status-in-list-01

From: Timo Sirainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 19:24:43 -0400

I uploaded the -01 draft yesterday, but for some reason there was no
notification sent to this list. Anyway:

This message officially starts the MOrg Working Group Last Call for the
following document:

IMAP4 Extension for returning STATUS information in extended LIST

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-morg-status-in-list-01.txt>

The Working Group Last Call for this document starts on May 15th
and will end on May 31th. Please send any comments to the MOrg
mailing list or to the document authors. If you chose to do the latter,
please CC both Timo Sirainen <[email-masked]> and Randall Gellens
<[email-masked]>. Reviews that found no issues are also welcomed, so
if you review the document and find it acceptable, please let the
mailing list/authors+chairs know as well.

Also, in order to simplify tracking of various issues, please clearly
mark each issue in the message (ideally in the subject header field,
sending 1 issue per email message). Also, I would strongly encourage to
provide specific suggestions for solving issues you've raised (or at
least show an example of how your issue can be addressed).

- Timo, MOrg co-chair