Subject: [MORG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Message Organization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Display-based Address Sorting for the IMAP4 SORT Extension
	Author(s)       : D. Karp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-10-18

This document describes an IMAP protocol extension enabling server-
side message sorting based on the commonly-displayed portion of the
>From and To header fields.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.