Subject: Re: [MORG] MORG agenda for Hiroshima

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 11:33:31 +0000

Barry Leiba wrote:

>I'm putting together an agenda for the MORG session in Hiroshima,
>currently scheduled for Tuesday, 10 Nov, 1710-1810 local time (subject
>to schedule changes).  Apart from general status review, the only item
>I have for the agenda is discussion of how we might possibly add a
>function like Google's XLIST.
>
>Are there any other specific agenda items?
>  
>
(Without my AD hat) I think we should talk about SORTDISPLAY, even if 
only to confirm that it is ready for WGLC.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 11:24:09 -0400

> (Without my AD hat) I think we should talk about SORTDISPLAY, even if only
> to confirm that it is ready for WGLC.

Got it; I've updated the preliminary agenda.

Barry, MORG working group secretary

---

From: Robins George <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 12:08:16 +0800

Any updates on draft-leiba-morg-message-recall 
</id/draft-leiba-morg-message-recall-00.txt> ?

On 11/1/2009 11:40 AM, Barry Leiba wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> MORG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/morg
> Note Well: http://www.ietf.org/maillist.html
>
>

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:34:47 -0500

> Any updates on draft-leiba-morg-message-recall ?

Not yet, and I've left it off the agenda -- I don't think more
face-to-face discussion on it makes sense until I've gotten an update
out.

Barry