Subject: [Mpls-interop] G.805 short tutorial in Philadelphia

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:21:57 +0100

All,

there was a good interest to have "short tutorial" on G.805,
we have both Malcolm and Yaakov on the dt, so we can do it
"internally".

I'm trying to find a possible slot to run this tutorial.

The agenda is (at least from my perspective) looks extremely
crowded. On Thursday afternoon, starting 3.10pm and going
close to the IAB plenary that starts 5pm is the only possibility
I see now

These wg will be meeting:

Franklin 11/12    RAI  avt     	Audio/Video Transport WG
Franklin 6/7      RAI  enum    	Telephone Number Mapping WG
Salon I           SEC  smime   	S/MIME Mail Security WG

3.10 - 4.45 on Thursday March 13, would that work for everone?

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson
Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:24:22 +0100

> 3.10 - 4.45 on Thursday March 13, would that work for everone?
It's not posted yet, but PANA is moving to that slot, so I won't be able 
to make it. But, go ahead without me if it works for everyone else.

- Mark

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:07:18 +0000

> to make it. But, go ahead without me if it works for everyone else.
Is there any WG chairs training this time? I have not seen any 
advertised, and it is usually organized by Margret W. Perhaps we could 
hijack that and invite chairs and interop team?

Otherwise, the slot is good for me, I would not be at any of those WGs.

Stewart