Subject: [Mpls-interop] Notes from JWT call 2008-04-11

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:22:16 -0400

All, the notes from the call have been posted, they can be downloaded
from:
http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/

Keys points are that the JWT endorsed the direction proposed in  the
overview slides (available in the same directory).

Malcolm Betts
Nortel Networks
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop