Subject: [Mpls-interop] Overview charts for review tomorrow

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:10:27 -0400

All, v13 has been uploaded please review these charts before our wrap up
call tomorrow.

http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/

The purpose of this call is to agree within the JWT on the
recommendation to select option 1 and the proposed direction for the
solution.  Next steps are to fill in the blank charts on the allocation
of work/documentation and the time lines, then deliver the final chart
deck to SG 15.

Malcolm Betts
Nortel Networks
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "LASSERRE, Marc \(Marc\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:34:16 +0200

Malcolm, Dave,

The issue of which reserved label value for LFU in slide 9-13 can be
summarized in 1 slide only, stating that a new reserved label (13) is
recommended.

Thanks,

Marc

________________________________

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Malcolm Betts
Sent: jeudi 10 avril 2008 23:10
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Mpls-interop] Overview charts for review tomorrow

http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/
<http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/
overview/>  

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks