Subject: [Mpls-interop] Overview v12 uploaded

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:18:36 -0400

v12 is available from:
http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/ changes from v11:

Clean up segment recovery slide
Modified Control plane section
Updated Label Stack section w/ more scenarios
MS-PW TTL processing from Adrian Farrel
Clarifications on 17/18
Picked nits, fixed Summary

I am expecting one further update on the protection/recovery section
later today.

Malcolm Betts
Nortel Networks
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop