Subject: [Mpls-interop] Overview v14 uploaded

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:48:23 -0400

All, I have just uploaded v14:
http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/
Changes from v13:

TOC 
Packet context section added 
LFU -> LFU - TAL (Transport Alert Label) 
Incorporated nits and clarifications from team 

Malcolm Betts
Nortel Networks
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:18:37 -0400

v15 has just been posted.  Changes from v14
 
additions to ring protection section/clarifications on identification

Add Segment LSP setup slides to Forwarding section

Add SS-PW, LSP OAM (No TCM)

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 

________________________________

	From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Betts, Malcolm
(CAR:X632)
	Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 10:48 AM
	To: [email-masked]
	Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
	Subject: [Mpls-interop] Overview v14 uploaded

http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/
<http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/
overview/>  
	Changes from v13: 

	TOC 

	Malcolm Betts 
	Nortel Networks 

	Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may
contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.