Subject: [Mpls-interop] More comments on slides

From: Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:29:39 -0700 (PDT)

Couple of specific comments that I missed in my last email:

1. Slide 98 mentions "p2mp LSPs". There is an existing solution
for P2MP LSP protection using detours in RFC 4875, section 15.2. Hence I
suggest removging p2mp LSPs on slide 98. Further suggest adding on slide
89:

"P2MP LSP protection based on detours is covered in RFC 4875, though an
example is not included here."

2. Slide 43 should mention along with VCCV-BFD, the possibility to use
MPLS LSP BFD for CC. (draft-ietf-bfd-mpls). This would require MPLS LSP
BFD encapsulation to include the new control channel (LFU + ACH). So
something like the following as a sub-bullet under the CC bullet:

"MPLS LSP BFD (draft-ietf-bfd-mpls) may be adapted for CC over LSPs."

rahul

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop