Subject: [Mpls-interop] this weeks meeting canceled

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 11:12:37 +0100

MEAD team,

my current plan is to find a tool to share documents such that
we can work on them jointly.

Stewart and Matthew test one idea (MeetingPlace I believe) but
couldn't make it work properly. There are other ideas around,
e.g. Webbex, but we still need to sort that out.

So I'm canceling todays meeting and hope to have everything
sorted Tue Feb 17 (next week is the MPLS conf in Paris).

Now if Stewart have something working earlier than the 17th
I said that he should do a test run at any time that works
for him and other interested parties.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
Ericsson ///                          phone:  +46 8 632 77 14

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:19:12 -0000

Webex works well, but someone has to have an account. Maybe someone who 
works at a company that owns Webex?

MSN has application sharing that worked OK last time I tried.

A

---

From: "LEVRAU, LIEVEN (LIEVEN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:37:32 +0100

I also would vote for Webex...
I believe as a simple listener we simple need client sw, while the organizer needs to full blown package.
Don't mind being in remote trial ... 
Let me know.
./
Lieven

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: 03 February 2009 11:19
To: Loa Andersson; MEAD team
Subject: Re: [Mpls-interop] this weeks meeting canceled

A