Subject: [Mpls-review] MPLS-RT review of draft-ezy-mpls-tp-1ton-protection-00.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:58:36 +0200

Kenji, Thomas and David,

you have been selected to do the MPLS-RT review of
draft-ezy-mpls-tp-1ton-protection-00.txt.

Reviews should comment on whether the document is coherent, is it useful
(ie, is it likely to be actually useful in operational networks), and is
the document technically sound?  We are interested in knowing whether 
the document is ready to be considered for WG adoption (ie, it doesn’t
have to be perfect at this point, but should be a good start).

Reviews should be sent to the document authors, WG co-chairs and
the working group secretary, and CC’d to the MPLS WG email list. If
necessary, comments may be sent privately to only the WG chairs.

Are you able to review this draft by July 10, 2012. Please not that
early reviews makes possible to enter into the next step sooner.

/Loa
as MPLS WG co-chair

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:59:56 -0400

I can do it

On 6/26/12 12:58 PM, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>the document is ready to be considered for WG adoption (ie, it doesn¹t
>the working group secretary, and CC¹d to the MPLS WG email list. If
>_______________________________________________
>Mpls-review mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-review