Subject: [Mpls-review] Continuation of MPLS Review Team

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:26:38 -0400

Earlier you agreed to join the MPLS review team in order to help the chairs in review of documents. Originally the experiment was scheduled to run through the IETF in Vancouver. The original email inviting you to help us is included below. 

The WG chairs have found the reviews to be quite useful. We are therefore extending the review team indefinitely. We do not intend to make changes to the review team membership at this time (although we may add or remove people in the future as appropriate). Please let us know if you are unable to continue to help us out in this particular capacity. 

Feel free to let us know if you have suggestions regarding how to simplify, speed up, or otherwise improve the process.  

Thanks, Ross, George, and Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chairs)

-----Original Message-----

From: Ross Callon 
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 4:13 PM
Cc: Loa Andersson; George Swallow; Ross Callon; Martin Vigoureux
Subject: Invitation to MPLS Review Team

<long list of recipients are BCC'd>

The MPLS working group is going to experiment with a review team, to
review documents prior to the documents being polled for WG adoption.
Reviews should comment on whether the document is coherent, is it useful
(ie, is it likely to be actually useful in operational networks), and is
the document technically sound?

Initially the experiment will run through the Vancouver IETF meeting. If
we, after evaluating the results, find this useful it will be incorporated
as a normal part of WG operation.

We would like to invite you to participate in this review team through
the Vancouver IETF. If you accept, then it is likely that you will be
asked to review between two to four documents during this period of time.

Are you willing to help out with this effort?

Thanks, Ross, Loa, and George