Subject: [Mpls-review] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 20:13:41 -0700 (PDT)

This is the mail system at host ietfa.amsl.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to
    cm-93-156-254-155.telecable.es[93.156.254.155]:25: Connection timed out

Subject: Confirm: [email-masked]:U0YI7AHNtflq:4rjitmV3QZfjXS1-2s5T0eY2x3eAxgU1m5uUIQ
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 19:58:52 -0700 (PDT)

Confirmation of list posting -- confirmation ID: U0YI7AHNtflq

The ietf.org mailing-list server has received a list posting from 
[email-masked] to [email-masked] with the subject 
'***SPAM*** 24.975 (5) Watch this stock rise five times'

As the sender address isn't subscribed to the list, and has not been
confirmed earlier, we have to request a confirmation of the address.
To confirm the address, send a message to [email-masked],
with the same subject line as this message.

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
form.  The reply's additional "Re:" is ok.)

If you do not wish your posting to the list to go through, simply
disregard this message.  Questions to [email-masked].