Subject: [mpls-tp] Interim meeting in January in Malta

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:54:01 +0100

All,

IETF will be hosting a "large interim meeting" in Malta Jan 20-22
2009.

I'm considering to use this interim opportunity to progress the
MPLS-TP drafts further.
The format of such a meeting could be :

Tue: afternoon wg plenary (traditional wg meeting)
Wed: full day white board session (time to discuss issues)
Thu: morning wg plenary (traditional wg meeting)

*If* we hold this type of meeting would you consider attending?

I've earlier asked the MEAD team, and I'd say that the jury is
still out, whether it would be useful to have the meeting.

Could you please respond to me directly.

/Loa
-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp