Subject: [mpls-tp] new MEAD team documents

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 17:08:56 +0100

All,

we have three new MEAD team documents:

- draft-andersson-mpls-tp-oam-def
- draft-beller-mpls-tp-gach-dcn
- draft-bryant-mpls-tp-ach-tlv

We have accepted the latter because we will need a container document,
it possible that the document when we gets further down the route to
a more complete MPLS-TP ACH standard that the document is empty (all
info has gone into other documents, in which we will never publish it.

If it on the other hand has useful content, we will progress it.

Becoming a MEAD team document means that there elements
in that draft that the MEAD needs to coordinate. Thre is no
guarantee that we will progress the drafts to RFCs, we might
for example decide to split or merge documents. That it is a MEAD
document just means that we will do so in a coordinated way.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
Ericsson ///                          phone:  +46 8 632 77 14

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]