Subject: [mpls-tp] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-abfb-mpls-tp-control-plane-framework-00.txt]

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:38:14 -0500

FYI -

Also the authorship didn't make it into the announcement properly.  The 
list is correct in the document and includes:
         Loa Andersson
         Lou Berger
         Luyuan Fang
         Nabil Bitar
         Attila Takacs
         Martin Vigoureux

The document still has some holes in it, so contribution for others is 
welcome.  If your are interested in contributing, please send proposed 
text to the current authors.  The document indicates which sections are 
expected to undergo substantive future revisions.

Much thanks,
Lou

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-abfb-mpls-tp-control-plane-framework-00.txt
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 21:00:02 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Control Plane Framework
	Author(s)       : L. Berger, L. Fang
	Filename        : draft-abfb-mpls-tp-control-plane-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-02-22

     The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) supports both static
     provisioning of transport paths via an NMS/OSS, and dynamic
     provisioning of transport paths via a control plane. This
     document provides the framework for MPLS-TP dynamic
     provisioning, and covers control plane signaling, routing,
     addressing, traffic engineering, path computation, and
     recovery in the event of network failures. The document
     focuses on the control of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) as the
     Pseudowire (PW) control plane is not modified by MPLS-TP.
     MPLS-TP uses GMPLS as the control plane for MPLS-TP LSPs.
     Backwards compatibility to MPLS is required. Management plane,
     manual configuration, the triggering of LSP setup, label
     allocation schemes, and hybrid services are out of scope of
     this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abfb-mpls-tp-control-plane-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Luyuan Fang (lufang)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:47:48 -0500

Blame the auto system for the inaccurate author listing.:-).
The draft has the correct info as Lou listed.
Here is the txt file.

As Lou said, comments and contributions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Luyuan

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 23 February 2009 08:38
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Loa Andersson; Lou Berger; Luyuan Fang (lufang); Nabil Bitar; Attila
Takacs; Martin Vigoureux
Subject: [Fwd: I-D
Action:draft-abfb-mpls-tp-control-plane-framework-00.txt]

FYI -

Much thanks,
Lou

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-abfb-mpls-tp-control-plane-framework-00.txt
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 21:00:02 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

	Title           : MPLS-TP Control Plane Framework
	Author(s)       : L. Berger, L. Fang
	Filename        :
draft-abfb-mpls-tp-control-plane-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-02-22

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abfb-mpls-tp-control-plane-fra
mework-00.txt