Subject: [mpls-tp] [Fwd: Updated Liaison Statement, "LS63 - Response to MPLS WG Last Call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-dcn-05.txt (ref # 002.02)"]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:26:04 +0200

All,

we have received this liaison on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-dcn-05.txt.

The draft will be updated to address outstanding comments before
publication is requested.

/Loa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Updated Liaison Statement, "LS63 - Response to MPLS WG Last 
Call          on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-dcn-05.txt (ref # 002.02)"
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:24:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 15) <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]

Title: LS63 - Response to MPLS WG Last Call on 
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-dcn-05.txt (ref # 002.02)
Submission Date: 2009-09-17
URL of the IETF Web page: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=581

From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 15) <[email-masked]>
To: IETF MEAD team([email-masked])
Cc: [email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
Reponse Contact: [email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
Technical Contact: [email-masked]
Purpose: For information
Body: Thank you for your liaison statement ref #002.01 and providing us 
the G-ACh DCN draft (draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-dcn-05.txt) for review and 
comment.
We have reviewed the dcn-05 draft along with the comments raised in the 
8 September 2009 MEAD Team meeting and the corresponding proposed 
solutions 
(http://www.itu.int/ml/lists/arc/tsg15q14/2009-09/msg00013.html). We 
agreed with the comments and the proposed solutions and have no 
additional comment to make. We will appreciate for being capable to 
review the updated draft if further changes are made beyond the proposed 
solutions.
Attachment(s):
      LS63 - Response to MPLS WG Last Call on 
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-dcn-05.txt - pdf 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file698.pdf)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13