Subject: [mpls-tp] liaison on the OAM defintion draft

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:00:28 +0200

All,

please note that the opsawg chair has sent a liaison to the SG15 and
Questions that

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mpls-tp-oam-def-00

has been accepted as an opsawg document.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Dan Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:05:48 +0100

> has been accepted as an opsawg document.

A reference to RFC 5513 would seem to be highly appropriate here.

:)

-d

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:08:07 +0200

Dan,

thanks! I agree what about:

"The ambivalence in the OAM acronym has been noted earlier, e.g. in
section 3 of RFC 5513 [RFC5513]."

/Loa

--

---

From: Dan Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:41:11 +0100

Perfect.

-d