Subject: [mpls-tp] [Fwd: New Liaison Statement, "LS62 - Review of the MPLS-TP OAM Requirements draft" (ref # 003.02)"]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:27:51 +0200

All,

we have received this liaison on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-03.txt.

Publication as an RFC on the standards track has been requested.

/Loa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Liaison Statement, "LS62 - Review of the MPLS-TP OAM 
    Requirements draft" (ref # 003.02)"
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:18:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 15) <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]

Title: LS62 - Review of the MPLS-TP OAM Requirements draft" (ref # 003.02)
Submission Date: 2009-09-17
URL of the IETF Web page: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=580
Please reply by 2009-09-28

From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 15) <[email-masked]>
To: IETF MEAD team([email-masked])
Cc: [email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
Reponse Contact: [email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
Technical Contact: [email-masked]
Purpose: For action
Body: Thank you for your liaison titled: Review of the MPLS-TP OAM 
Requirements draft" (ref # 003.01) requesting ITU-T SG15 experts to 
indicate approval for progressing the OAM requirements document based on 
its previous review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-02.txt.
The ITU-T SG15 experts support approval of the current draft including 
the minor editorial fixes received during IETF WG last call as 
documented in draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-03.txt
Some sector members expressed a concern that the requirements are not 
complete.  However, we could not reach agreement on these additional 
requirements.
If after approval of this document ITU-T SG15 experts agree on 
additional OAM requirements, these will be sent to IETF via liaison 
statement and documented in an Internet-Draft according to the MPLS 
Change Process described in RFC 4929.
Attachment(s):
      LS62 - Review of the MPLS-TP OAM Requirements draft" (ref # 
003.02) - pdf (https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file697.pdf)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13