Subject: [mpls-tp] Webex - Wed 9th Continue with OAM FWK

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:03:51 +0000

**** You can forward this email invitation to attendees ****

Hello ,

Stewart Bryant invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: MPLS-TP weekly
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Time: 4:00 pm, GMT Time (London, GMT)
Meeting Number: 203 367 413
Meeting Password: mplstp

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=130296342&UID=0&PW=NZjU1YWVlYjY0&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D 
<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=130296342&UID=0&PW=NZjU1YWVlYjY0&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D> 

2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: mplstp
4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=130296342&UID=0&PW=NZjU1YWVlYjY0&ORT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D 
<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=130296342&UID=0&PW=NZjU1YWVlYjY0&ORT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D> 

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San 
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or 
Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
44-20-8824 8828

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=130296342&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=ehVwemiHDdumJJt2aRIj5tEp8cusVueW7fK3-/dVvYg=&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D 
<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=130296342&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=ehVwemiHDdumJJt2aRIj5tEp8cusVueW7fK3-/dVvYg=&RT=MiMyMQ%3D%3D> 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to 
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do 
not join the session.