Subject: [mpls-tp] New Ring Protection draft

From: "Weingarten, Yaacov (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 07:29:20 +0100

Hi all,

At the Hiroshima meetings there was an Action Item assigned to the
authors of the various ring protection drafts to try and merge these
drafts into a single document that would be acceptable to all.  In
partial fulfillment of this AI, I have recently uploaded a new version
of the ring protection draft:
draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-ring-protection-02. This draft merges the draft
that I presented in Hiroshima together with inputs from the various ZTE
and Ericsson drafts (and this is reflected in the list of authors).  We
urge you to review this draft and comment so that we can move it forward
toward acceptance as a WG draft.

Best regards,
 
Yaacov Weingarten
Industry Environment, Carrier Ethernet
Nokia Siemens Networks
Hod Hasharon, Israel 45241
Tel: +972-9-775 1827
Mob: +972-54-220 0977