Subject: [mpls-tp] ITU-T Interim meeting Stockholm 12-16 April 2010 - MPLS-TP recommendations and issues and G.8032 issues

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 21:46:13 +0000

Hi,

As promised, here are the details of the Stockholm meeting.

Thanks to Ghani and Ericsson for the organisation.

Adrian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ghani Abbas" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; 
<[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 9:14 PM
Subject: [T15Q10] Interim meeting Stockholm 12-16 April 2010 - MPLS-TP 
recommendations and issues and G.8032 issues

Dear all,

On behalf of Ericsson, I have a pleasure in inviting you to the above 
meeting. The meeting will be hosted near Ericsson HQ in Kista, Stockholm, 
Sweden. The information about the hotels, maps and the visa letter template 
are uploaded to the ifa area and the URL is :

http://ifa.itu.int/t/2009/sg15/exchange/wp3/2010-04-Stockholm_joint_Q9_Q10_Q12_Q14/logistics/

I suggest that you book your hotel directly with the hotels and do so asap. 
Ask for Ericsson room rate and you are Ericsson guest/s.

The meeting venue:  Hus (house) 04, Isafjordsgatan 14E in Kista, Stockholm.

If you require a visa please fill the visa template and send it me asap.
If you require further information please send me an email.

Regards,
Ghani