Subject: Re: [mpls-tp] [CCAMP] (Resuming) Poll on OAM related drafts to ccamp wg documents

From: Hans Sjöstrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:32:15 +0100

Yes, I support draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext becoming WG 
doc. 

Unfortunately I know far to little about otn/sdh to have an educated 
opinion about draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext. 

I think this poll is interesting to the folks on the mpls-tp list aswell, 
hence the cross-post. Apologize for those of you who get duplicates. 

Regards
/// Hasse

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:  [CCAMP] (Resuming) Poll on OAM related drafts to ccamp wg 
documents
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 11:24:36 -0500
From: Lou Berger <lberger at labn.net>
To: ccamp at ietf.org

All,

The authors of the drafts have stated that they are ready for this
poll to resume.  Therefore:

This message starts a two week poll on making the documents listed below
ccamp working group documents.  Please send a mail to the mailing list
indicating "yes/support to both" or "no/do not support either".  Of
course, you may also support one but not the other.  (We will assume
that you support/object to both if you don't specify.)  Please send
mail even if you expressed an opinion on the prior poll.

The documents being polled are:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext

The poll ends Tuesday February 23.

Much thanks,
Lou

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [CCAMP] Suspended: poll on making
draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-01.txt ccamp wg document
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 07:07:03 -0500
From: Lou Berger <lberger at labn.net>
To: ccamp at ietf.org

The document authors have asked that we defer this poll until they make
some further updates to this document.  The plan will be to re-poll the
WG once the document authors inform us that the changes have been made.
  Given recent discussion on the list, I expect that this poll will take
place together with the other technology specific OAM document,
draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext.

Please keep in mind that becoming a WG document does not mean that the
technical details of a document are frozen.  It does mean that the
working group becomes the authoritative body for technical content,
i.e., WG consensus drives a WG document while author consensus drives an
individual document.

Lou

On 11/23/2009 5:20 PM, BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS) wrote:
> All,
>
> This is to start a two week poll on making
> draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-01.txt a ccamp working group
> document. Send a mail to the mailing list indicating "yes/support" or
> "no/do not support".
>
> The poll ends Monday, Dec. 7, 2009.
>
> Deborah
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> CCAMP at ietf.org
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
CCAMP at ietf.org
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:47:39 +0100

Hi,

Yes/I support both drafts. 

Best regards,

Nurit

-------- Original Message -------- 

All, 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext>  
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ex
t
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-e
xt>  

Much thanks, 
Lou 

-------- Original Message -------- 

individual document. 

Lou 

> The poll ends Monday, Dec. 7, 2009. 
<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp>  
_______________________________________________ 
CCAMP mailing list 
CCAMP at ietf.org 
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp>