Subject: [mpls-tp] Packets insertion by intermediate nodes within draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-10

From: "BUSI ITALO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:55:50 +0100

Hi all,

while reviewing the OAM Framework draft, I noticed the following text
related to open issue #5 in section 1.2 (agreed during the IETF call on
9 December):

"
The general framework will describe the mechanism for intermediate nodes
to insert packets and each specific framework document (e.g., OAM
framework) will describe the usage of this capability on a case-by-case
basis. When you provision bw between two end-points you must allow
enough bw for any additional traffic, including traffic from MEPs and
MIPs.
"

Actually I did not find any description, within
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-10, of how intermediate nodes can insert
packets to be referenced by the OAM Framework.

Did I miss something?

Thanks, Italo

P.S. Please note my new email address, [email-masked],
effective since 1 November 2009.