Subject: [mpls-tp] IESG approval of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 11:48:58 +0000

Hi,

This is to let you know that the IESG has approved 
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements for publication as an RFC.

You will recall that it was revision -03 that went to IETF Last Call and 
attracted a number of comments. These comments were addressed on the IETF 
Discussion mailing list and resulted in some minor modifications to the 
draft (revision -04).

Revision -04 was reviewed by the IESG and resulted in another set of very 
small changes to the document. Revision -05 can now be found in the IETF 
repository.

On examination of the changes since the -03 revision (see the attached wdiff 
file), my conclusion is that the changes are very small and do not reflect 
any change of substance beyond the revision that was last called. The 
changes are basically clarifications of text that help to reinforce the 
requirements that were already present in the document.

Many thanks to everyone that provided input along the way.

Regards,
Adrian

PS - The significant contribution from Yoshinori on MEPs and MIPs is being 
included in draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework as previously discussed.