Subject: [mpls-tp] Fwd: [OPSAWG] opaswg last call for "The OAM Acronym Soup"

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:34:49 +0200

All,

please note that the IETF OPSAWG has started a wg last call on
"The OAM Acronym Soup."

The wg chairs have asked med to forward this mail since they had
the first message bouncing.

/Loa

---------------  forwarded mail ---------------------------

This message starts an IETF opsawg working group last call for "The OAM
Acronym Soup."
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mpls-tp-oam-def/)
for publication as an Informational RFC

This message is also being sent to a number of other IETF working groups
and to non-IETF groups to ensure wide review.  Please direct any
comments to the opsawg list ([email-masked])

The comment period for this working group last call extends until April
20th.

Thanks

Scott & Chris

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13