Subject: [mpls-tp] How to find the way to the SG15 interim meeting on MPLS-TP the week of April 12

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:13:00 +0200

All,

this mail will reach a much larger target than the people
that will need the info. It is really intended for those of
us that will attend the SG15 interim meeting on MPLS-TP in
Stockholm/Kista next week.

The rest of you can stop reading now!

I know that Ghani have circulated info to the same effect.

We've a last minute change in meeting facilities.

The meeting will take place at the:

Electrum Conference Center
Kistagangen 16
Kista

This is just across the street from where we first planned to be.
We will tell the receptionist(s) at the old place so they can
redirect as necessary.

For thiose of you that attended the MEAD team meeing in July, this
is in the same building, just one floor down from where we were at
that time.

The easiest to find your way is:

1. Take the subway to "Kista"
    Kista is on the blue line in the direction of Akalla.
    Don't take the train that says "Hjulsta" you will end up
    in the wrong place!
2. If you start on the Green or Red line you will need to change
    at T-Centralen (both Red and Green) or Fridhemsplan (Green).
    To get from the Red or Green lines there is a short walk at
    both stations, just follow signa for "Akalla".
3. Trip from T-Centralen is about 15 min to come to Kista.
4. When you come to Kista, leave the station in the direction
    the train came from.
5. Go down the stairs, take a left. You will be in a galleria, walk
    all the until you get outdoors. Temperature in Stockholm this
    morning was 4 C / 39 F, it warms up a bit during day time. Forecast
    is that the weather will be about the same next week.
6. When you are outdoors you'll have Kistagange straight ahead.
    3-4 min walk will take you across a bridge (no water under it, just
    ahother street), and you have Electrum first buildin on the left
    hand. The conference center is on the 3rd floor, the same as you
    will enter on.

Hope this helps, otherwise call me on any of the numbers below.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13