Subject: Re: [mpls-tp] 答复: draft-bao-mpls-tp-path-transfer-reqs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:00:50 +0100

On 31/03/2010 04:35, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:
> For associated bidirectional LSP, edge nodes and transit nodes should be aware
> about the pairing relationship of the forward and the backward directions
> belonging
> to the same associated bidirectional transport path,

Not quite, from RFC5654

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:01:38 +0100

Not quite,

> belonging to the same associated bidirectional transport path,

Not quite, from RFC5654

   11  The end points of an associated bidirectional transport path MUST
       be aware of the pairing relationship of the forward and reverse
       paths used to support the bidirectional service.

   12  Nodes on the path of an associated bidirectional transport path
       where both the forward and backward directions transit the same
       node in the same (sub)layer as the path SHOULD be aware of the
       pairing relationship of the forward and the backward directions
       of the transport path.

Ben

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:34:11 +0800

Hi, Ben,

   Yes, you're right.

   For associated bidirection LSP, the edge nodes MUST konow the pairing 
relationship, and transit 
   nodes belonging to the same associated bidirectional transport path 
SHOULD know this information.

   Thanks for your clarification!

Regards,
Yuanlin Bao