Subject: [mpls-tp] Learning MPLS-TP

From: Najat Nassit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:40:12 +0000

I'm looking for suggestions on book, websites etc. that will assist me in
learning about MPLS-TP. Can you also tell me if there's an mpls-tp network
simulator?
Any help is appreciated.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:00:06 +0200

Najat,

An excellent place to start would be
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5317.pdf ,
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5654 , and
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5921  (probably in that order).

Regards,
Andy

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Najat Nassit <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls-tp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp
>
>