Subject: [mpls-tp] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-02.txt

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:29:46 +0200

Hi,
Please note that we submitted a new version of the OAM analysis
document. 
Any comment would be appreciated.
Best regards,
Nurit

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext
[email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 10:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP OAM Analysis
	Author(s)       : N. Sprecher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-04

This document analyzes the set of requirements for Operations,
Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) for the Transport Profile of
MPLS(MPLS-TP) as defined in [MPLS-TP OAM Reqs], to evaluate whether
existing OAM tools (either from the current MPLS toolset or from the
ITU-T documents) can be applied to these requirements.  Eventually,
the purpose of the document is to map the set of functions to a set
of tools based on the existing OAM toolset.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-02.t
xt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.