Subject: [mpls-tp] New version of MPLS-TP management overview draft (draft-farrel-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview)

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 22:11:58 +0100

Hi All,

The authors of draft-farrel-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview recently
submitted a new version of said document. Thanks again for the public and
private feedback, especially from Tom, Eric and Andy. 

This 01 version has addressed most of the comments received so far,
attempted to make the document more readable, cleaned up our references, and
populated the following specific sections:

5.2.8. Resiliency
5.2.9. Fault Management and Performance Management
6. Applicability of MPLS MIB modules to MPLS-TP	
7. Interfaces
7.1. MPLS Tunnels as Interfaces
7.2. Application of the Interfaces Group to TE Links
7.3. References to Interface Objects from MPLS MIB Modules

We did receive feedback regarding the optional use of GMPLS MIBs. This
aspect will be addressed in more detail in the next version of our draft. 

Br,