Subject: [mpls-tp] China Mobile MPLS-TP Presentation in Routing Area WG

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 07:59:57 +0000

Hi,

The chairs of the Routing Area Working Group have graciously made  time for
China Mobile to present the slides (posted at
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/misc/mpls-tp/) . These give a view of China Mobile's
implementation and deployment considerations for MPLS-TP.

The chairs tell me that the agenda slot will be right at the start of the
meeting, and will be limited to 10 minutes to make sure that the rest of the
agenda is not lost.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Yuji Tochio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:38:57 +0900

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for letting us know the slides from CMCC and your attempt
of giving the chance for this presentation.

Although The MPLS meeting closed 5 minutes early yesterday (11:25a),
it is disappointing that Han was not allowed to use this time to make his
presentation in the WG. It is doubtful that the appropriate audience will be
present on Friday afternoon. (Like me..)

Regards,
Yuji

(2010/11/11 16:59), Adrian Farrel wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>
>

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:07:23 +0000

Yuji

I am sorry that you chose not to include RTGWG in the set of WG that you 
attended this IETF. RTGWG had a number of items on the agenda that were 
relevant in both the MPLS and transport context, for example several 
drafts on aspects of link grouping.

As such a discussion on the requirements of an MPLS based transport 
network were entirely within scope.

- Stewart

On 12/11/2010 01:38, Yuji Tochio wrote:
> rtgwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg
>

-- 
For corporate legal information go to:

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html