Subject: [mpls-tp] [MPLS][MPLS-TP] Draft-huang-mpls-ring-signaling-extension

From: "Huang Yong (Oliver)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:45:43 +0800

Hi MPLS and MPLS-TP WG,

   In IETF79th meeting we present a new method on MPLS RING, the draft is

   draft-huang-mpls-ring-signaling-extension
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-huang-mpls-ring-signaling-extension-01.txt> 

  We are looking forward to more comments on it. Please let us know what is
your view on relative topic.

Best Regards,

Oliver

HuangYong  (English name: Oliver)
Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
Tel: +86 755 28971870
Fax: +86 755 28972352
Huawei Base,BanTian,Longgang,ShenZhen,
GuangDong, People's Republic of China

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which 
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the 
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial 
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
intended 
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by 
phone or email immediately and delete it!