Subject: [mpls-tp] polls closed and two new wg documents accepted

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:52:48 +0100

Working Group,

we have had polls on making two IDs working group documents

draft-farrel-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview
and
draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6

both these polls are now closed and both document have become
MPLS Working Group documents.

Could the authors please republish the drafts as:

draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview
and
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6

as soon as the publication cut-off lifts.

The -00 version of the working group draft should be
identical to the drafts we polled, with the exception of
file name, version number and dates.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13