Subject: Re: [mpls-tp] One week poll on Loss / Delay drafts

From: Mukund Mani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:18:13 +0530

Support

With Regards
Mukund

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:53:45 -0500
From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls-tp] One week poll on Loss / Delay drafts
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]<[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Folks -

We have had a number of requests to extend draft-ietf-mpls-tp-loss-delay to
cover more general MPLS applications.  In discussions among the authors and
co-chairs, we believe that it would be less confusing to all involved to
split the document into two.
One called draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay which covers all of the mechanisms and
one called draft-ietf-mpls-tp-loss-delay-profile.

Dan Frost has been kind enough to submit both of these proposed workgroup
documents as
draft-frpst-mpls-loss-delay and draft-frost-mpls-tp-loss-delay-profile.

This begins a one week poll to accept both of these drafts as workgroup
drafts.

A yes vote is to adopt these two drafts and terminate work on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-loss-delay.

A no vote would result in the additional MPLS related content being added to
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-loss-delay.

The poll ends December 22 at 24:00 UTC.

George and Loa