Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:36:45 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: The Assignment of the Information Field and 
                          Protocol Identifier in the Q.2941 Generic Identifier 
                          and Q.2957 User-to-user Signaling 
                          for the Internet Protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Suzuki
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 29-Jun-98
	
   The purpose of this document is to specify the assignment of the
   information field and protocol identifier in the Q.2941 Generic
   Identifier and Q.2957 User-to-user Signaling for the Internet
   protocol.
 
   The assignment, that is specified in section 4 of this document, is
   designed for advanced B-ISDN signaling support of the Internet
   protocol, especially the B-ISDN signaling support for the connection
   that corresponds to the session in the Internet protocol which is
   clarified in section 2.  This specification provides an indispensable
   framework for the implementation of long-lived session and QoS-
   sensitive session transfers over ATM.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.