Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 06:58:57 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for MPLS
	Author(s)	: R. Callon, P. Doolan, N. Feldman,  A. Fredette, 
                          G. Swallow, A. Viswanathan 
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-framework-05.txt
	Pages		: 69
	Date		: 22-Sep-99
	
This document discusses technical issues and requirements for the
Multiprotocol Label Switching working group. It is the intent of
this document to produce a coherent description of all significant
approaches which were and are being considered by the working
group. Selection of specific approaches, making choices regarding
engineering tradeoffs, and detailed protocol specification, are
outside of the scope of this framework document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-framework-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-framework-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-framework-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.