Subject: MPLS

From: David Paraje <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 08:52:53 +0200

Hi,

My problem is very simple. I'm new in MPLS and i'm trying to configure MPLS in
CISCO System.
My network is HDLC (neither ATM nor Frame Relay) so, What IOS version did i
have to use to test MPLS?

Thanks, that all

---

From: Robert Raszuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 01:35:28 -0700

For plain mpls 11.1CT and any 12.0. For mpls+traffic engineering 12.0 S
branch from 120(5).S and for mpls-vpns 120 T branch from 120(5)T.

You can contact your local cisco SE for the latest eft images.

R.

> David Paraje wrote:

-- 
_____________________________________________________________________

     |          |         Robert Raszuk, CCIE #3690, ICQ #12710752
    :|:        :|:        IOS-Engineering, MPLS Development Team 
   :|||:      :|||:       170 W. Tasman Dr. F2, San Jose, CA 95134
.:|||||||:..:|||||||:.    Phone: 408-525-7588     Pager: 800-365-4578
C I S C O S Y S T E M S   Email: [email-masked]   Fax: 408-576-5240

 URLs:   http://www.employees.org/~raszuk & http://poland.cisco.com
_____________________________________________________________________

---

From: Alan Hannan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 08:17:20 -0700

Dave/Et. al,

  I'd recommend you contact your Cisco SE or Account Manager for assistance.

  Advances in MPLS over the past few months have made the stuff quite
  reliable, however using the wrong (old) code version could cause you heartache.

  -alan

Thus spake Robert Raszuk ([email-masked])