Subject: Query regarding LSP termination

From: "N.V.Subbarao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:17:43 +0530

Hi all,
I  have some queries regarding termination of  LSP  at Egress Edge
router and how to forward data to destination

1. RSVP is used as signaling protocol in MPLS domain to establish LSPs.
2. MPLS is operating over ATM switches.

Queries:
1. If RSVP request comes from user and it will pass through MPLS domain
and will terminate at next domain which is not  MPLS aware and supports
ATM interface. In this scenario, how  Egress-edge router in MPLS domain
assign label(channel). Is there any special mechanism required to solve
this problem?
2. In case RSVP request comes from different domain which is not MPLS
aware, but, supports ATM. In this scenario, how to allocate Channel
through  RSVP to forward user data. Is there any special mechanism to
handle this situation?

I am conveying my thanks in advance whoever will give me some pointer to
solve this problem.

with regards
N.V.Subbarao