Subject: MPLS code/software for GSMP (IP-Switch)

From: "Metz, E.T." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:56:07 +0100

Hi all,

I want upgrade some Ipsilon IP-switches running IFMP/GSMP to MPLS. 
- Is someone aware of software being developed for these boxes, or MPLS code
that runs on top of GSMP?
- Has someone don it before?

Appreciate your help ...

cheers,
	Eduard

---

From: "Peter Ashwood-Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:53:25 -0400

> - Has someone don it before?

  I know that during the CR-LDP interworking trials last year one of the
switches was being controlled by GSMP. I don't recall which box was doing
that but it's clearly possible to do. Does anybody else that was in Boston
last November remember which box it was? 

  Cheers,

  Peter Ashwood-Smith