Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-loa-mpls-cap-set-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:41:50 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS Capability set
	Author(s)	: L. Andersson,  B. Jamoussi, M. Girish, T. Worster
	Filename	: draft-loa-mpls-cap-set-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 26-Oct-99
	
Several protocols might be used for Label Distribution in an MPLS
network, e.g. Label Distribution Protocol (LDP), including the part
of LDP described in Constraint-Based LSP Setup using LDP, the BGP-4
and RSVP.
The functionality defined in those protocols are to some extent
overlapping, but also complementary. This document specifies a
number of MPLS Capability sets that can be used to define what is
needed from an MPLS implementation in order to interwork with other
implementations. The number of Capability sets might change in the
future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loa-mpls-cap-set-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-loa-mpls-cap-set-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-loa-mpls-cap-set-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.