Subject: Internet Draft on MPLS Protection - PDF Version

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:13:47 -0500

I apologize for resending this message to everyone.  Since the document 
has figures that are of interest, and we have received several request, 
we thought we would just go ahead and forward the PDF file to everyone.

Regards,

Ken Owens
Tellabs
4951 Indiana Avenue
Lisle IL, 60532 
IL Phone #: (630)512-7754
MO Phone #: (314)825-7009

-----Original Message-----
From: Owens, Ken 
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 5:06 PM
To: mpls; te-wg
Cc: Huang, Changcheng; Makam, Srinivas; Owens, Ken; Sharma, Vishal
Subject: Internet Draft on MPLS Protection

We are submitting an internet draft that discusses MPLS Protection 
motivation, objectives, requirements, components, and operation.  This 
draft will be available after the Washington IETF but we are attaching 
a preliminary version below for your review and discussion on the 
mailing list. Note: PDF and MS word are available upon request.   

We have requested a time slot from the MPLS and the Traffic Engineering 
work groups and we expect to present this draft in Washington. We would 
like to solicit your comments and thoughts on the MPLS and Traffic 
Engineering work group lists before the Washington IETF.

Thank you for your time,

Ken Owens
Tellabs
4951 Indiana Avenue
Lisle IL, 60532
IL Phone #: (630)512-7754
MO Phone #: (314)825-7009
 
 << File: draft-makam-mpls-protection-00.txt >>