Subject: about address message

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:28:58 +0800

Hi,

 We are trying to  realize LDP. I am wondered about the use
of address message and address withdraw message when doing
that.
 I think that from the view of a LSR A, entity A is one entity
on LSR A, and entity B is one entity on LSR B,

      ENTITY A ------------ENTITY B

Is the Ip address of entity B uniquely determined a session between
entity A and entity B?

If so, I can add the IP address of entity B into the session table of
entity A to identify this session.

So, when I find a nexthop address of a FEC from the route table at entity
A, I don't
have to use address message. I only use the nexthop address to find a
session, and
now I know the peerentityId, then can forward label message.

So, when to use address withdraw message? if entity A receive address
withdraw message
from entity B, what action should it take?( Reestalish the TCP connection
and session????)

Hope for answer eagerly!!!!

Lijianping.