Subject: Updated draft agenda

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 11:26:06 -0500

The RSVP wg will be meeting on Tuesday morning and will handle the
refresh drafts.

MPLS Draft Agenda        Washington, DC           November 1999

Wednesday        9:00 - 11:30 (150)                  

Presenter        Topic                                     Time        

                 Agenda Bashing & WG Status                 10        

Le Faucher       Diff Serv over MPLS                        30                
                 draft-ietf-mpls-diff-ext-02.txt

Gibson           Management of QoS                          10        
                 draft-gibson-manage-mpls-qos-00.txt

Gray             LDP State                                  10                
                 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-state-02.txt

Jamoussi         CR-LDP update                              10                
                 draft-ietf-mpls-cr-ldp-03.txt

Aboul-Magd       Service Definition                         10                
                 draft-aboulmagd-srvc-def-crldp-00.txt

Ashwood          Improving Tology DB Accuracy               20
                 draft-ashw-mpls-te-feed-00.txt

Ash              Routing Guidelines for Efficient           10
                    Routing Methods
                 draft-ash-itu-sg2-routing-guidelines-00.txt

Awduche          Mutiprotocol Lambda Switching              20
                 draft-awduche-mpls-te-optical-00.txt

Basak            Mutiprotocol Lambda Switching              15
                 draft-basak-mpls-oxc-issues-00.txt (not posted)

Thursday         13:00 - 15:00 (120)        

Presenter        Topic                                     Time        

Andersson        Reroute Framework                          10
                 draft-andersson-reroute-frmwrk-00.txt      

Owens            Protection/Restoration Requirements        10
                   (no draft)

Shew             Restoration                                10
                 draft-shew-lsp-restoration-00.txt
 
Swallow          Bypass Labels                              10               
                 draft-swallow-rsvp-bypass-label-00.txt

Berger           RSVP refresh reduction                     10        
                   Update on what occurred in RSVP WG

Theimer          OAM Functionality                          15        
                 draft-theimer-mpls-oam-requ-00.txt

Andersson        Capabilities Set                           10
                 draft-loa-mpls-cap-set-01.txt

Carson           NIST Implementation                        10                

Leu/Jensen       Interoperability Update                    10

                 Charter Update                             20

---

From: Barry Hass <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 11:22:11 -0500

Can someone send me a pointer to draft-swallow-rsvp-bypass-label-00.txt?

Thanks.

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 13:44:47 -0500

Barry, 

The search engine for the Internet Drafts is broken.  Not all of the
drafts which have been posted show up.  My draft is correctly posted
but does show up in a search.

Check:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swallow-rsvp-bypass-label-00.txt

or:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swallow-rsvp-bypass-label-00.txt

,,,George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824