Subject: about label request

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:15:55 +0800

Hi,
     I read the draft-ietf-mpls-cr-ldp-01.txt,and have a question
about label request message.
       In the draft , the encoding for the CR-LDP Label Request
 Message contain a "Return Message ID TLV" , and it's mandatory.
 But I can't find some detail about this TLV. I don't  mean the
encoding of this TLV, but its function in the label request message.
       Can somebody interpret it for me? Thanks a lot!

---

From: "Kenneth Sundell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 13:42:38 +0100

Hi,
you should probably use a later version of the draft, preferable
draft-ietf-mpls-cr-ldp-03.txt. The return message id tlv was removed
somewhere between version -01 and -02 (i don't have the -01 draft
available).
regards,
Kenneth

--
Kenneth Sundell
Nortel Networks
Routing Architecture Lab
S:t Eriksgatan 115 A, PO Box 6701
113 85 Stockholm, Sweden
phone: +46 8 5088-3538, mobile +46 70 665-7838
e-mail: [email-masked]