Subject: UNH InterOperability Lab MPLS Consortium

From: Rob Blais <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:31:55 -0500 (EST)

Greetings;

A MPLS Consortium at the University of New Hampshire InterOperability 
Lab (IOL) is being considered by a group of companies within the network 
industry. The intent of this Consortium is to focus on testing 
interoperability and conformance of devices supporting the IETF's 
specifications for Multiprotocol Label Switching. 

Those parties interested in being part of the MPLS Consortium are 
encouraged to contact Rob Blais, [email-masked], 603-862-4569. 
For further information on the UNH InterOperability Lab (IOL), please
consult our website at http://www.iol.unh.edu/

Thank you, 

/rob

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rob Blais                   [email-masked]       E Pluribus Unix
ATM Operations Manager      Lab:    603-862-4626  In ATM We Trust 
UNH InterOperability Lab    Office: 603-862-4569
http://www.iol.unh.edu/     Fax:    603-862-4181