Subject: Last Call?

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:51:58 -0500

George/Vijay,

	Did I miss the announcement on the list of a last 
call on the LDP State draft?  I'm under the impression that 
it must be posted there in order to be in effect...

--
Eric Gray

---

From: Vijay Srinivasan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:02:22 -0500

Eric,

No, you did not miss it.  We agreed to issue this after your slides
became available from a public ftp site
(http://www.mindspring.com/~ewgray/ldpstate).

So, let's commence the WG last call for
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-state-02.txt, ending Friday, December 3.  Please
post comments to the mailing list.

- Vijay