Subject: (AD) SAVE 40% on your Holiday Shopping!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 99 02:08:35 EST

You have been sent this message because you have expressed
a previous interest in this type of product or service.

All our mailings are sent complying to the proposed United States
Federal requirements for commercial e-mail: Section 301 Paragraph
(a)(2)(C) of S. 618. Please see the bottom of this message
for further information and removal instructions. 

Do Your 
HOLIDAY SHOPPING
from our 
merchandise catalog
and receive a 40% discount
on your first order!!
Hurry...this is a limited time offer!

go to http://www.giftworldnet.com/karencogifts
and click on "free catalog"

or if you want to save even more...click on "income opportunities"
to receive information on how to become a sub-wholesaler.

For additional information regarding the proposed United States
Federal requirements for commercial e-mail: Section 301, Paragraph
(a)(2)(C) of S. 618 please see: www.senate.gov / ~murkowski/
commercailmail / EMailAmendText.html :
  
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618, further transmissions
to you by the sender may be stopped at NO COST to you by sending
a message to [email-masked] with "REMOVE" in the subject line.