Subject: Last Call: LDP Specification to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 15:52:33 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching
Working Group to consider publication of the following as Proposed
Standards:

o LDP Specification
	<draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-06.txt>
o LDP Applicability
	<draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applic-00.txt>
o Extensions to RSVP for LSP Tunnels
	<draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-lsp-tunnel-04.txt>
o Applicability Statement for Extensions to RSVP for LSP-Tunnels 
	<draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-tunnel-applicability-00.txt> 
o Constraint-Based LSP Setup using LDP
	<draft-ietf-mpls-cr-ldp-03.txt>
o Applicability Statement for CR-LDP
	<draft-ietf-mpls-crldp-applic-00.txt> 

The IESG will also consider publication of  A Framework for MPLS
<draft-ietf-mpls-framework-05.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by November 25, 1999.

Files can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applic-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-lsp-tunnel-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-tunnel-applicability-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-cr-ldp-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-crldp-applic-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-framework-05.txt

---

From: "Zhang, Jeffrey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 16:14:46 -0500

We would like to see resource class affinity to be added to session
attribute object. It is needed in constraint based route calculation by
downstream ABRs in inter-area LSP tunnel case.

The addition should be simple and does not need to wait until next version.

Thanks.

Jeffrey

> -----Original Message-----
> From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 3:53 PM
> To: IETF-Announce; @[email-masked]@sni-usa.com
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Last Call: LDP Specification to Proposed Standard
> 
> 
> 

...

> 	<draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-lsp-tunnel-04.txt>

...