Subject: Slot for draft-venkatachalam-interarea-mpls-te-02.txt

From: Senthil Venkatachalam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:25:33 -0500

Hi George,

We would like to request a slot to present our draft:
draft-venkatachalam-interarea-mpls-te-02.txt

at the Salt Lake City IETF.

Best Regards,
Senthil.

--
Senthil K. Venkatachalam     [email-masked]
Off#:, MBox:                 (703) 679-6435 [Off]
Alcatel USA                  (703) 679-6450 [Fax]
__________________________________________________________________

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:05:05 -0500

The SubIP Area Directorate ruled that this topic belongs in CCAMP.

I and Kireeti both wanted it in MPLS, but we lost.

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824