Subject: Re: Cisco support for Static LSPs

From: Ahmed Hamza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 15:56:49 -0500

Issam,

This is definitely *not*the right forum to ask these questions.

At 03:26 PM 11/8/2001 -0500, Issam Elayoubi wrote:

>Greetings all,
>
>Not sure if this is the right forum for this question. Apologies if so.
>
>Does the Cisco IOS support static LSPs over POS, in particular OC-48?
>Is Tag switching a requirement for Cisco's MPLS configuration & if so, 
>does it pose any issues for interoperability with other vendor's equipments?

Cisco supports both TDP and LDP.

Please call Cisco TAC with you customer contract ID and they will be happy 
to help :)

-Ahmed

>If this isn't the right forum, where can I get answers to the above 
>questions?
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Issam.

---

From: Irwin Lazar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:57:33 -0700

> Not sure if this is the right forum for this question. Apologies if so.

this type of question is fine for the MPLS-OPS list - www.mplsrc.com

Irwin