Subject: RE: Instance in CR-LDP

From: "Gopinath G - CTD, Chennai." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:51:49 +0530

Hi 
 
      Is tunnelInstanceID in TE-MIB will be used when LSP Modification is
triggered ? or it is an duplicate/backup tunnel?
 
regards
gopinathg

Hi

   Is there any relation between Instance in Tunnel table and
LSP-Modification ?

        I don't understand the question. Do you mean the tunnelInstanceID
in the MPLS TE MIB's tunnelTable?  What do you mean by "LSP
modification?" 

        --Tom

Thanks In Advance

gopinathg 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.