Subject: Delay constraint

From: STONE CHEN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:39:16 +0800

Hello,everyone,
    In constrainte based routing,how to deal with the delay constraint?
Someone just taked it into account as the "length"of the link.
Is there any other model? 
	
  Thanks in advance.
   stone

---

From: "Naidu, Venkata" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:58:46 -0500

Stone:

  Have a look at:
    draft-lefaucheur-te-metric-igp-01.txt
    draft-fedyk-mpls-te-metrics-00.txt
    draft-fedyk-isis-ospf-te-metrics-01.txt
    draft-wimer-ospf-traffic-00.txt

  Most of the proposals w.r.t delay are considered as a
  *metric* instead of as a continuous measurement of
  (path/link) delay 

--Venkata Naidu

-> Hello,everyone,
->     In constrainte based routing,how to deal with the delay 
-> constraint?
-> Someone just taked it into account as the "length"of the link.
-> Is there any other model? 
-> 	
->   Thanks in advance.
->    stone
->