Subject: MPLS UML-Model

From: "Hanspeter Hagg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:18:39 +0100

Hi folks!

I am a student writing a diploma thesis about 
MPLS. Concentrating especially on the management aspect.
The goal is to find some data for optimizing
an MPLS cloud.

There are questions like: 'Can i associate a label counter with
a specific flow?', that need to be answered.

My first step was to create an information and
communication model of the MPLS architecture.

I am sending a link of a gif-image with the 
current status of my work whithin this mail. 
http://www.hhagg.de/mpls/mpls_model.gif

Please feel free to comment and criticize the
model. I need to know if I am on the right track.

Thanx

<Hanspeter Hagg>
------------------------------------------------------------
  tel:    +49 (0)89 5429 0959  -  address: Luisenstr. 49/I
  fax:    +49 (0)89 5231 4864  -     80333 Munich, Germany
  mobile: +49 (0)179 135 4906  -  www: http://www.hhagg.de 
------------------------------------------------------------