Subject: ORF capability on Cisco/Juniper

From: Sanjeev Tyagi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:02:36 -0800

Anyone know which version of JunOS Routing Software has Extcomm based ORF
support? Or any ORF support for that matter?
Also, is Cisco's Extcomm based ORF out yet?
-st
############################################################################
########################## This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients
identified above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy or print this
email. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify the sender by reply email, delete the communication and destroy all
copies.
############################################################################
##########################

---

From: Alan Hannan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:29:38 -0600

Deer Mr Tyagi,

  I recommend you contact JunOS Tech Support and ask them.

  Since your note was sent to this list by error, I have deleted all
  copies.  However, I accidently Cc:ed the same list to which you sent
  your note, so I apologise for disclosing and distributing your
  protected email.

  Warmest wishes,

  Alan

Thus spake Sanjeev Tyagi ([email-masked])