Subject: label distribution protocol

From: "Krishnakanth Rao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:48:59 +0530

Which label distribution protocol does cisco IOS support RSVP or CR-LDP ?

Krishnakanth

---

From: Javier Antich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:23:35 +0100

RSVP-TE, LDP, TDP and MP-BGP for VPN label distribution. 

                                          ^   ^
==============ooo====(.)v(.)====ooo=====
Javier Antich Romaguera
Network Consultant
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
TELINDUS 
Pza. Ciudad de Viena, 6-2º
28040 Madrid 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]
tel: +34 91 456 00 08
fax: +34 91 536 10 74
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information about our products and services,
please visit our website http://www.telindus.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full connectivity & mobility
==================ooo0===0ooo========

> -----Mensaje original-----
> De:	Krishnakanth Rao [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Enviado el:	martes 13 de noviembre de 2001 5:19
> Para:	[email-masked]
> Asunto:	label distribution protocol
> 
>