Subject: L bit in Unnumbered Interface ID Subobject

From: Anna Szymanska <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:35:16 +200

Hi all,

Unnumbered Interface ID subobject defined draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-unnum-04.txt
has an L bit telling whether it is a strict or loose node.
Whereas the same subobject draft-ietf-mpls-crldp-unnum-04.txt 
lacks the bit.
Is it an error in specification ? If yes, which draft has 
correct Unnumbered Interface ID definition ?

Thanks in advance

Ania

-- 

Określ Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy ofertę za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]

---

From: Robert Raszuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:42:56 +0100

Aniu,

I don't see any error - as nobody claims inter-exchange ability of ERO's
for CRLDP & RSVP-TE. Clearly lack of explicit indication if this is
loose or strick ERO sub-object simply makes crldp less capable then
rsvp-te :).

I am sure in the next iteration the flag get's added.

Rgs,
R.

> Anna Szymanska wrote:
> Okre¶l Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy ofertê za Ciebie!