Subject: RFC 3213 on Applicability Statement for CR-LDP

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:18:51 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3213

        Title:	    Applicability Statement for CR-LDP
        Author(s):  J. Ash, M. Girish, E. Gray, B. Jamoussi, G. Wright
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       January 2002
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked] 
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14489
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-crdlp-applic-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3213.txt

This document discusses the applicability of Constraint-Based
LSP Setup using LDP.  It discusses possible network applications,
extensions to Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) required to implement
constraint-based routing, guidelines for deployment and known
limitations of the protocol.  This document is a prerequisite to
advancing CR-LDP on the standards track.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching
Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.