Subject: 1:N protection

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:24:52 -0600

Assume an LSP sets up a protection LSPs running through the nodes A, B, 
C, D. On the link A-B I want to share BW with another LSP 1 and on the 
segment B-C-D I want to share BW with another LSP 2. How do I signal 
this ? I assume it could be done using the mechanism described 
draft-lang-ccamp-recovery in section 3.2 which relies on LSP type 
setting of Secondary in the protection field of the Generalized Label 
Request. Is there anyway to reach the described goal with using the 
GMPLS extension of a Generalized Label request ?

Claus

============================================================
The information contained in this message may be privileged 
and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the 
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an 
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to 
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any 
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received 
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by 
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
Tellabs
============================================================