Subject: Any Routers?

From: "Christopher Poh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:41:19 +0000

Hi,

Do Cisco's product lines support tunnel establishment through implicit 
peering?

Thank you.

-Chris

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.

---

From: Ajay Simha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:59:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 10 May 2002, Christopher Poh wrote:

>CP:Hi,
>CP:
>CP:Do Cisco's product lines support tunnel establishment through implicit
>CP:peering?

Removing [email-masked]

Replying on [email-masked]...

-ajay

>CP:
>CP:Thank you.
>CP:
>CP:-Chris
>CP:
>CP:_________________________________________________________________
>CP:Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.
>CP:

--