Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 07:28:09 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Multi Protocol Label Switching Label Distribution 
                          Protocol Query Message Description
	Author(s)	: P. Ashwood-Smih, A. Paraschiv
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-04.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 07-May-02
	
This document describes the encoding and procedures for three new
Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) messages: Query Message, Query-
Reply Message and Partial Query-Reply Message (the last one is almost
identical to the Query-Reply message; therefore all references to the
Query-Reply messages imply the Partial Query-Reply messages as well,
unless otherwise specified).  A Lable Edge Router (LER) sends a Query
message when it needs to find out information about a Label Switched
Path (LSP). The Query message is sent for an established LSP.  The
Query message can be used for LDP LSPs as well as for Constraint-
Based Label Switched Paths (CR-LSPs).  The queried data is encoded
into the Query-Reply messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.