Subject: MPLS 2002: topics for presentations

From: "Kavita Khanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 15:10:07 -0400

The MPLS 2002 International Conference, in addition to the presentations
from invited speakers, will also incorporate selected talks from open submitted
proposals.

The Program Committee cordially invites you to submit proposals for original
unpublished presentations. The summaries not exceeding 500 words in the
following and related topics may be submitted to [email-masked] for review
and possible inclusion in the program, no later than June 7, 2002: 

  - Advances in MPLS and IP Traffic Engineering
  - Layer 2 Provider Provisioned VPNs
  - Layer 3 Provider Provisioned VPNs
  - Service Provider Offerings of New MPLS and IP Based Services
  - Pseudo-Wire Edge-to-Edge Emulation (PWE3)
  - Vendor Implementations of Multiservice MPLS and/or IP Based Nodes
  - Implications and Tradeoffs in MPLS versus IP Tunnneling
  - Applications of Generalized MPLS
  - IP over Optical Networking

MPLS 2002, the 5th annual International Conference on Multi Protocol Label
Switching will take place October 27-29, 2002 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel,
Washington, D.C. The event is Co-Hosted by WorldCom and Isocore and Supported
by NTT, France Telecom and Cable & Wireless. The 3rd Public Interoperability
Demonstration will follow on October 30, 2002. Additional information can
be found at: www.mpls2002.com