Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mantha-resource-class-crldp-00.txt (fwd)

From: "Nagabhushana Ramaswamy Nadig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:17:52 +0400 (RET)

Hi,
	We have released a new draft on the resource class considerations
for CRLDP and Tunnel Coloring procedures. Please provide your comments on
the same over the list.

regards
Nagabhushana

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:32:04 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mantha-resource-class-crldp-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Resource Class considerations for CRLDP
	Author(s)	: R. Mantha
	Filename	: draft-mantha-resource-class-crldp-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 28-May-02

This draft extends the CRLDP signaling to include the resource
class affinity vectors of an LSP in the label request message.
We define resource class attributes for hierarchical LSPs and
procedures to admit LSPs into links/tunnels based on the resource
class constraints.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mantha-resource-class-crldp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mantha-resource-class-crldp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mantha-resource-class-crldp-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.