Subject: Re: draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-08.txt

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:17:28 -0400

I believe that Bert has commented on this and we
are fixing it now.

         BTW, the MPLS-LSR, LDP, TE, FTN, and TC
MIBs are all in MIB doctor review now with Bert
Wijnen, A.D. presiding over the review process.

         --Tom

>I'm new to this list so I apologize if this issue has already been
>addressed.
>In the "MplsOutSegmentEntry ::= SEQUENCE", mplsOutSegmentIfIndex has a
>syntax of InterfaceIndex,
>while in the mplsOutSegmentIfIndex OBJECT-TYPE definition, the SYNTAX is
>InterfaceIndexOrZero.
>This is an error.
>Since the DEFVAL is "0", I assume that the correct syntax is
>InterfaceIndexOrZero.
>Please note that making this correction eliminates the need to import
>InterfaceIndex for IF-MIB.
>Thanks.
>         Ken

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.