Subject: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ft-03.txt posted

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:11:18 -0400

A new version of the LDP-FT draft has been posted.  I didn't see a message to
the WG.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ft-03.txt

The main changes in this draft are folding in the function of
draft-smith-ldp-restart-00.txt

This has been achieved without disrupting the previously existing function and
without requiring a disjoint set of procedures.

We have also added the selection control of draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-restart

For those with an eye to history: note that version 02 of the draft was pulled
back from IESG review to do this work.

Adrian
--
Adrian Farrel
Director Protocol Development
Movaz Networks Inc.
Tel: 703-847-1867
[email-masked]