Subject: MPLS TE MIB Doubt

From: "Juneja, Manoj" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:22:43 -0700

Hi All,
        In MPLS-TE mib, it is written that the information necessary to
build entries within mplsTunelARHopTable is not provided by some MPLS
signaling protocols and therefore the implementation of this table is
optional. RSVP-TE has the RRO mechanism but CR-LDP don't have such kind of 
mechanism. 
Is it fine if one uses Path Vector information to build this table
in case of CR-LDP ?

Does this mean that this table is not applicable to CR-LDP ?

Regards,
manoj.

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:54:19 -0400

>Does this mean that this table is not applicable to CR-LDP ?

         We were aware of the fact that some implementations
could not build the actual route information, thus we made the
table optional.

         --Tom

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.