Subject: Re: your mail

From: "Anu Divya" <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Oct 2003 17:55:23 -0000

Hello,
If the forwarding Adjaceny (FA) is numbered, what would be its IP address as for representation.

Thanks in advance,
Anu.

---

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:11:53 -0700 (PDT)

> address as for representation.

a.b.c.d, 0 <= a,b,c,d <= 255, a > 0

If your question is, how are the FA's addresses assigned, they are
probably configured (note: there are two addresses, one for each end).
If your question is how this IP address is announced, in OSPF-TE, it
would be the "Local/Remote interface IP address" (section 5.1.3 of LSP
hierarchy).  If the FA is to appear as a hop in an RSVP-TE ERO, you'd
use the IPv4 ERO.

If you meant something else, you'll have to explain what you mean.

Kireeti.